Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Living Story S3, Episode 3 out November 21

http://massivelyop.com/2016/11/15/gu...s-november-21/

Going back to the ice, looks like. I'm pretty cool with that. Also, I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE RIGHT NOW.

Wooooo all the hype

Also going to repeat what I said on twitter... I wonder how often that baby quaggan gets motion sick and spews in the bowl

That said... that's an super awesome shield

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    That said... that's an super awesome shield
    At some point I'll have to get around to getting the crow staff thingy and this. I swear, one day I'll actually take a single step towards getting a legendary. One day....

new underwater stuff.....

they better have plans to revamp the underwater combat or this will be hell
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

I'm not sure how I feel about this legendary other than that it is very creative. :?

That said, dearly looking forward to new content. It's a step towards the next expansion, which I think the game sorely needs sometime soon.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Yeah, it looks neat, but not as a shield...
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

A fish bowl back pack? Goodness.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    A fish bowl back pack? Goodness.
    Shield! It's assumed to be a new legendary shield, dude jumps back inside it while in combat, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    new underwater stuff.....

they better have plans to revamp the underwater combat or this will be hell
    I think they have basically given up on underwater combat. They even removed some of it. I liked it but I could see how some people might have found it annoying.

Need to catch up on GW2 tbh. Not even on Act 4 of the HoT story. Didn't know episode 2 basically brought a whole island of mini zones in either :O

Indifferent to the shield; not really my cup of tea.

Should have dark knight anima weapon (on FF14) done next week, so I'll make sure to log in to unlock LS3 S3 at the very least. Considering I'll be off work next week, it should provide ample time to catch up a bit. Have to shake off the rust, though...haven't played this game in a year now, lol.

I am actually surprised it is coming out so soon after the announcement. I did not expect only a week in between. Granted, it is definitely time for a new LS chapter, but again, I expected at least 2-4 weeks between an announcement and actual release. Not gonna complain though, super super hyped!

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    I am actually surprised it is coming out so soon after the announcement. I did not expect only a week in between. Granted, it is definitely time for a new LS chapter, but again, I expected at least 2-4 weeks between an announcement and actual release. Not gonna complain though, super super hyped!
    Yeah, I'm a bit surprised as well. Honestly wasn't expecting the next chapter until January, so it's a pleasant surprise. Will give me something to tinker around with (hopefully) longer term over the holidays when I try to push to grind out masteries a bit.

Yeah, I was figuring nothing until after Wintersday. It'd be nice if the black lion chests weren't trick or treat bags still...

Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    Yeah, I was figuring nothing until after Wintersday. It'd be nice if the black lion chests weren't trick or treat bags still...
    I am done with BL chests. Their latest update said that there would be at least one item in the chest to progress your account. I guess we have different ideas on what progress is. That said, they gave me a BL key and I got a 250g skin in the chest from it so beggers can't be choosers.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Matter View Post
    I am done with BL chests. Their latest update said that there would be at least one item in the chest to progress your account. I guess we have different ideas on what progress is. That said, they gave me a BL key and I got a 250g skin in the chest from it so beggers can't be choosers.
    I've got a spare char-slot and more level boosts than I know what to do with, so I'll occasionally do a key alt, but it seems silly to use them now while it's still Trick or Treat bags. I do like the wardrobe thingees though.

On people being surprised that they're making this release

I think that MOB might have actually gotten ANet into shape for the 2-month LS releases while developing expacs which is a really really good sign for long term health.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    On people being surprised that they're making this release

I think that MOB might have actually gotten ANet into shape for the 2-month LS releases while developing expacs which is a really really good sign for long term health.
    Yea that was kind of my thought too. I had pretty much figured if we didn't get this before Thanksgiving then we wouldn't be getting it until after the new year and I was quite concerned about what the back lash over that would have been like because it would have been a really long time between updates at that point. I really hope they can keep this pace going and them maybe hopefully add new things to annual festivals sometimes as well.

Looks like ArenaNet is setting up the next expansion for us to deal with at least two Elder Dragons as opposed to taking their sweet time each coming out an expansion at a time every three years.