I'm looking to recruit you to eu.
    I am pretty much always online and always up for lvling.
    I will give you 20k gold + bags to start out.
    I want to lvl horde.
    I want to lvl 2 + lvl 85's

Add my skype: Orgiplox

Deleted
    Hi. I'm looking to recruit sqomeone to Twisting Nether EU. It's is the best Horde PvP server and high populated. That's why we will choose Horde . I will choose Orc Warrior and for dungeons I will be tanking which means it will be much faster to join dungeon after the queue.

amin-intichev(at)hotmail.com

Feel free to send me a message for further questions or if you are interested.

Deleted
    I'm recruiting on Defias Brotherhood-EU, Alliance
    Available:
    -Weekdays: 1PM - 10PM (Server Time)
    -Weekends: all day long

What I provide: (Only available for DEFIAS BROTHERHOOD)

-Gold for riding
    -Bags
    -Experience in leveling

What you provide:
    -Battlechest and MoP (in case you want the boost on the isle)

Also if you want, after first toon on DEFIAS we'll choose a high pop realm EU for how many toons you like.
    After you purchase 2 month gametime i'll powerlevel you 85-90 !
    I'll boost you in Timeless Isle for gear only once for full gear (more details on Skype)

**NOTE: I'll give you the gold for riding AFTER you purchase 1 month of gametime (I don't want to be scammed)

Deleted
    Looking to be Recruited on any EU or US realms!

I provide:

10+ hours playtime a day. Even more in weekends.
    7+ years experience of the game.
    A Serious and Friendly player.
    Mount + 1 month Gametime for you.
    I Don't need anything ingame, I will get it by myself.
    I will/can always take a tank/healer for fast dungeon queues.

You Provide:
    Battlechest and MoP for me.

If interested, send pm or add me on skype: Will-i-am12345

Deleted
    LF RaF partner on EU

You provide: battlechest + mop for me

I provide:
    Experienced mature and friendly veteran player with 4 account, mountains of gold, help with anything releated to the game, I can play anytime, if you want to reach lvl 90 fast then we can do it slightly over then 1 day played (with the raf bonus), or we can lvl up slowly if you dont have much time to play. Its up to you. Possibly long term friendship. We can level up multiple characters together. I'll recommend some realm but we can play on any EU realm (your choice), faction also up to you. Keep in mind if you choose a realm beyond my recommendation then it will take 1-2 day to me to move gold to that realm.

If you have any question feel free to ask. Send me a pm here or if you cant pm repost with your skype.

Looking to recruit somone. Will provide gold for leveling costs. You have to buy your own game. I have played since wrath. I am experienced in pvp mainly and can teach your class. I know fastest way to raf level and have done before. i am free most time. email rliou123@yahoo.com if interested.

Deleted
    To arcticfox: Add me and lets talk about it live:rick_h
    Cant send pm

Deleted
    Available:

-Gold for riding
    -Bags
    -Experience

What you provide:

Also if you want, after first toon on DEFIAS we'll choose a high pop realm EU for how many toons you like.
    I'll boost you in Timeless Isle for gear only once for full gear (more details on Skype)
    **NOTE: I'll give you the gold for riding AFTER you purchase 1 month of gametime (I don't want to be scammed)

I'm a former hc raider and playing the game since Wrath so you can expect seriousness from me !

am interested

- - - Updated - - -

love this, is there any more vacancy?

[EU]Looking to recruit

from begining( Vanila time) mostly leveling for me and friends, alot of xp, now I am looking to recruit ppl for playing time( month I got from blizz after your free time goes off and you enter game time or credit/debit card).
    Why do I not selling gold for game cards? Simply wont compromise my account and I dont have one more farming account for gold.
    I cant promise you mountains of gold for playing with me but everything I earn goes to you.

If you are interesting or have other sugections feel free to contact me.

My contact:

skype vladimir.baralic92

Hello. I am looking to RECRUIT somebody to level 1-3 characters with me to level 80. Currently, due to military constraints, I can really only play on the weekends but since RaF is so fast, we could easily bust out a one a weekend. We will be playing on Draenor EU and I can provide gold etc etc after I have my first 90, as this is a new account and I am starting fresh. I also have started leveling my Priest already so I will be able to grant you up to where I am and we can start there. If towards the end we have leveled the most likely 3 classes to 80 (Or 60 for boost if you want to, I have the boost available for one) then I will gladly pay for a month or so of game time. Send me a pm and please note, we can negotiate better terms so do not feel afraid to ask something else of me.

Deleted
    Hello, I'm Kinda interested about your offer...

Feel free to add me so we can speak and know each other.

Have a nice day,
    TraceHunter
    Last edited by mmoc9d3b94a448; 2014-04-18 at 10:14 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Edx View Post
    Call me paranoid but I'm a little hesitant to give a key to someone who registered today and who's first post is in this thread. I think I'll wait and see if there's any other takers.
    I'll pm you for further informations

Quote Originally Posted by Vlarkin View Post
    Hello. I am looking to RECRUIT somebody to level 1-3 characters with me to level 80. Currently, due to military constraints, I can really only play on the weekends but since RaF is so fast, we could easily bust out a one a weekend. We will be playing on Draenor EU and I can provide gold etc etc after I have my first 90, as this is a new account and I am starting fresh. I also have started leveling my Priest already so I will be able to grant you up to where I am and we can start there. If towards the end we have leveled the most likely 3 classes to 80 (Or 60 for boost if you want to, I have the boost available for one) then I will gladly pay for a month or so of game time. Send me a pm and please note, we can negotiate better terms so do not feel afraid to ask something else of me.
    I just want to caution others to be careful and not repeat the mistake I've found which is to deal w/ strangers w/o first checking their posting history to have a clue what they might really be like. It's truly a case of best foot forward, at first glance.. 'till one looks further.

I'm speaking from experience unfortunately here (I RAF'd w/ the player ^ above, last year), if you're considering partnering w/ this user, be prepared to get berated abusively & given drama like in a high school cafeteria/teen angst rivalry, find not only yourself but literally every other random player he decides to take issue with publicly ridiculed in LFD groups, find yourself criticized over every possible bit of possible theorycrafting/efficiency issue that may or may not be factual, and pressed constantly to get everything done faster than before or be subject to the self-entitled tantrums & insults of a emotionally manipulative middleschool-like mind.

During your ordeal, you'll be well tempted to return fire in kind, dragging you down yet while being hypocritically told that it basically doesn't apply to this user, that you're the only one who could ever be in the wrong, leaving you baffled at the delusional extent of the state of denial shown.

So now, if you're still interested, it'll be with full disclosure of what you can expect. I did not save screenshots, because it is not a good memory ; However, here are some important examples to glean further insight into what I've described :

~> This one is truly a gem, it examplifies precisely how he really talks to people, this is the type of personality involved here.
    ~> What's interesting here is that in v5.4 last Sept. he was looking to RAF as well, & he found the need to state this was his 'first' RAF, that he was new to it and didn't know how it worked out.. What's the point of white-lying like that, when it's so easily verified, right out there in post history.. Well? Maybe because, he finds a certain amount of entertainment in 'catching' interested people offguard, to revel in giving them the worst attitude and watching them with glee as they aren't prepared how to react, so he can feel 'superior'.
    ~> This is from v5.2, it shows the v5.4 post was not the first time RAF'ing.

Hey everybody,
    I am looking for someone who loves to play wow. I want a leveling partner who will stick around. I want a long term wow friend. We will roll new alts, level to 90 (preferably no heirlooms), dungeon, create a guild, pvp, and hopefully eventually raid. I am really just looking for a committed person to play wow with! If you are interested in having some fun wow playing time, just request me at skype Coryskittleman. If you do end up playing with me, it will be a great time. BTW I am on US server Tichondrius (But we could play on a different server if its good and you want to) and I only play Horde.
    See you in game,
    Cory
    Last edited by coryskittleman; 2014-04-19 at 02:09 AM.

[EU]Looking to recruit

from begining( Vanila time) mostly leveling for me and friends, alot of xp, now I am looking to recruit ppl for playing time( month I got from blizz after your free time goes off and you enter game time or credit/debit card).
    Why do I not selling gold for game cards? Simply wont compromise my account and I dont have one more farming account for gold.
    I cant promise you mountains of gold for playing with me but everything I earn goes to you.

If you are interesting or have other sugections feel free to contact me.

My contact:

skype vladimir.baralic92

Deleted
    Available:

-Gold for riding
    -Bags
    -Experience in leveling

What you provide:

I'm a former hc raider and playing the game since Wrath so you can expect seriousness from me !

Deleted
    Looking to recruit to EU - Outland/Sylvanas;

What I will provide -
    - High quality experience in both PvP/PvE
    - Being active on a daily basis.
    - Quite abit of experience in RaF

What you will have to provide;
    - Battle chest and Mists of Pandaria
    - Be decently active

I'v recently Recruit a Friend'd with 3 people, which I'm still in contact with today 4-5 months down the road.. I also have several references if needed, I'm looking for someone who will be dedicated in levelling a few chars.
    I may or may not be able to buy you a month subscription within the RaF period, at this moment in time I can't promise anything but it's still viable for discussion.

Skype - Perplexyoo
    Last edited by mmoc9846b037f7; 2014-04-20 at 07:10 PM.

Looking to recruit to US, pref Zul'Jin.

What I will provide -
    - Experience and friendliness, both in PvE and PvP
    - Willing to roll anything to go with your choice, tank, heal or dps
    - I can also be on voice chat with you while levelling if you want it
    - Enough gold to buy bags and riding when you need it (if you roll on Zul'Jin)

What you will have to provide
    - Battle chest and Mists of Pandaria (you can buy MoP later)

Skype - darkmedina

Quote Originally Posted by coryskittleman View Post
    Hey everybody,
    I am looking for someone who loves to play wow. I want a leveling partner who will stick around. I want a long term wow friend. We will roll new alts, level to 90 (preferably no heirlooms), dungeon, create a guild, pvp, and hopefully eventually raid. I am really just looking for a committed person to play wow with! If you are interested in having some fun wow playing time, just request me at skype Coryskittleman. If you do end up playing with me, it will be a great time. BTW I am on US server Tichondrius (But we could play on a different server if its good and you want to) and I only play Horde.
    See you in game,
    Cory
    Still looking