10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I farmed Manglemaw on T6 for a bit - got a dozen or more legs, all of them except my current belt went into souls since they were terrible. :<
    >Torment 6

Teach me your ways.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    >Torment 6

Teach me your ways.
    Wizard farming Manglemaw. With creative kiting any class with ranged attacks can farm him on T6, more or less efficiently. Takes me 3 min from starting game to leaving it after the kill with ~8mln toughness and ~890k dps, about 7 mins for my barb friend with similar gear. :P

Be warned though, it's unbearably boring for longer periods of time.

Wizard farming Manglemaw. With creative kiting any class with ranged attacks can farm him on T6, more or less efficiently. Takes me 3 min from starting game to leaving it after the kill with ~8mln toughness and ~890k dps, about 7 mins for my barb friend with similar gear. :P

Seems they patched farming Manglemaw now.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/1353...-live-4-8-2014 Patch note •In Campaign Mode, Manglemaw now only drops loot and gives XP before the player progresses to the Chancellor's Tomb quest
    Last edited by Yami; 2014-04-09 at 07:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

I'll never understand how to get that much toughness. I'm at 2.7m and 286k damage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    Seems they patched farming Manglemaw now.
    Got a source on this?

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    I'll never understand how to get that much toughness. I'm at 2.7m and 286k damage.
    Unbuffed I'm at 3.7 mln. Prismatic Armour, Blur and Unwavering Will bloom it through the roof.

Got a source on this?

Unbuffed I'm at 3.7 mln. Prismatic Armour, Blur and Unwavering Will bloom it through the roof.
    http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/1353...-live-4-8-2014
    http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/top...2040110?page=2 here is a thread talking about it as well.
    •In Campaign Mode, Manglemaw now only drops loot and gives XP before the player progresses to the Chancellor's Tomb quest

Deleted
    http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/1353...-live-4-8-2014
    •In Campaign Mode, Manglemaw now only drops loot and gives XP before the player progresses to the Chancellor's Tomb quest
    Awwwwww.

Well, it was terribly boring anyway, will go back to farming rifts.

Before this patch, I would curse Wizards and their OPness, but they just made a lot of improvements to most classes, so my Crusader feels a lot better to play.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Before this patch, I would curse Wizards and their OPness, but they just made a lot of improvements to most classes, so my Crusader feels a lot better to play.
    I did well to stop using Frozen Orb when I noticed it was bugged and effectively doing double the tooltip damage. I wonder how many FOTM Wizard rerollers with their Frozen Orb builds are crying at how the class got "destroyed".

10+ Year Old Account
    Wooow, the ring count resets when you move to different levels. I've gotten close to 40 items and no drop.

F this.

Deleted
    Just remember that dying and zoning in/out resets the counter.
    Told ya. :P

I use yellow rings too http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/I...08/hero/707796 havent found a good legendary one yet ;< but i got a windforce today and look at my chest ^^ i used up over 550 veiled crystals but totally worth it ;P now i only need the Torment Set to get all companion runes so that i have my own private zoo!

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    No Game No Life - Is it just me or does the whole anime look too red-ish and too damn bright?

15+ Year Old Account
    so i go away for 9 god damn hours and you guys go through 6 fucking pages. what the fuck?

new guy - don't mention sao. ever. you have been warned.

on the topic of the 3 way fight between eren, he who must not be named, and that chick from KlK - i agree with whoever brought up Tatsuya blowing em all up, however the dues ex machina machine will continually try to keep them alive, and will eventually run out of fuel as they are decomposed time and time again.
    Last edited by AceofHarts; 2014-04-09 at 08:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    No Game No Life - Is it just me or does the whole anime look too red-ish and too damn bright?
    That would be Madhouse for you!

15+ Year Old Account
    so...i went out and bought bravely default today. any nub tips and tricks?

I did well to stop using Frozen Orb when I noticed it was bugged and effectively doing double the tooltip damage. I wonder how many FOTM Wizard rerollers with their Frozen Orb builds are crying at how the class got "destroyed".
    It does explain why my rl friend seemed so OP. So yeah, I know one person who's gonna whine a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by AceofHarts View Post
    so i go away for 9 god damn hours and you guys go through 6 fucking pages. what the fuck?
    Yeah, I've noticed this thread tends to explode with posts quite often. I'm just glad I don't go to the pony thread, since it seems even more popular.

Quote Originally Posted by AceofHarts View Post
    so...i went out and bought bravely default today. any nub tips and tricks?
    Ah, you picked up an excellent game.

Personally I'm not so good at it, but Zelmon knows quite a lot about it. He'll be back later so he'll probably give you some tips then.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Black Bullet - Only watched it now so I don't know if it's been answered but what the hell was that sensei woman eating when Rentaro got to her lab? o.O
    Well the Ln says it was this it was a doughnut once. I took it out from the corpse's stomach.

Well the Ln says it was this it was a doughnut once. I took it out from the corpse's stomach.
    That's pretty gross.

10+ Year Old Account
    No Game No Life - Little girl is so adorable (how many times have you heard me say that work in the past 7 days). Also really loving the art style of the show. Great first episode.
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2014-04-09 at 10:17 PM.