10+ Year Old Account
    +2 mornin drak

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    +47 WASSE!!!!! WHAT'S UP!?!?!? /bropaw
    Then, I was at work. Now, on my way home. U? +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

10+ Year Old Account
    +4 nm really, just waiting for other people to show up so we can get this game rollin (also b/c there's nothing to do here and I has no job yet :P)

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

I've decided that since I am not actually promoted yet I am going to add numbers, so yay

Also that picture of me with all of you in my food dish sent me into laughing fits... was awesome

+5

10+ Year Old Account
    +6 morning Arlee, I have a present for you that you'll need once you're a mod:

too bad I had posted this already lol, but it works here since you're getting promoted. Grats again
    Last edited by Loaf; 2011-09-22 at 03:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    + 8

10+ Year Old Account
    +11 yw. so what forum are you going to be moderating? this one? or somewhere else?

+12

Arlee applied for Priest and Fun Stuff (I think), which one you heading to?

Also: just imagine this pic is back in my +50 post (thanks Worgen)

Sunshine told me she thinks I am going to be doing the Priest forums, but I won't really know for sure until they do the actual promotions.

+13

10+ Year Old Account
    +14 secretive super mods.... yw Jona I've been messing around on this program called GIMP. It's like photoshop but free. I'm not sure how different it is either, but it's much better than using Paint XD If you have any requests, I can try doing something, but I'm still rather crappy at it lol

+15
    good noon everyone, arlee what's up hehe liked the image
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Yea the image was great. I literally had tears in my eyes I was laughing so hard

+16

Deleted
    What do adults have for dinner?
    +18

+19

All the things

Literally, everything

And Worgen: technically Sunshine isn't a super mod, that unicorn is an admin

10+ Year Old Account
    +20, bah, Sunshine has fancy coloring and a fancy title in her(?) name so that makes super mod for me :P