Quote Originally Posted by Juno86 View Post
    No interference, it just went off Malkin and in unfortunately. I more blame them for getting to comfortable and not clamping down the jaws of death on them.

Sigh Leafs, sigh.
    At least the refs only fucked us out of 1 point tonight.
    No excuse for letting Pens come back, but still deserve the win with Bozak's original goal.

Isles come up big in Raleigh, watch out if anyone else on that team decides to start scoring... JT91 2g2a... BeastMode.
    Who's got two thumbs and is awesome? This guy!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    seriously Toronto? 4-1 and its 4-4 now? you actually gave Pitt at least 1 point? Jesus Christ.

lets recap the game story.... Orpik bumps into his goalie and bozak scores.. goal is called off for some reason.. Malkin all over Gustie.. doing his patent Holmstrom... no call...

CNIB official sponors of the NHL refs

Quote Originally Posted by kabookiejoez View Post
    lets recap the game story.... Orpik bumps into his goalie and bozak scores.. goal is called off for some reason.. Malkin all over Gustie.. doing his patent Holmstrom... no call...

Yeah, like the home and home the Isles just played against the Leafs... the Isles got a grand total of 0 power plays in both games... Refs are bad!
    Who's got two thumbs and is awesome? This guy!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kabookiejoez View Post

oh so what your saying is that the NHL is doing its best to make sure Pittsburgh makes the playoffs. seriously this team will now have either 21 (of 61) or 22 (of 62) points from overtime or shootout. over 33% of total points.

Hey, the B's won. Looked kinda sketchy out there at times though. Hopefully we were just shaking off some cob webs.

TIL that the Sens can dive just as good as the Nucks. I was loving the last 10 mins of the third. Sens were dropping like flies when they got a little push. I think I saw someone pull a PK Subban too. LOL, sens u funny.

Oh and we have a sniper on our team. His name is, Dennis Siedenburg. Center ice bomb towards net? Its going in, and there is nothing you can do Anderson. Again, LOL,sens u funny.

ON TO THE NEXT BATTLE!! *Rides his flying Bobby Orr statue back to his castle*
    Last edited by Cheddabezze; 2012-02-01 at 03:12 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    you know why the NHL wont go to a 3-2-1 system (3 for regulation win, 2 for overtime win, 1 for tie, no shootout, no loser points)? because pittsburgh would never make the playoffs.

Wow, I watched some of that Caps v. Bolts game and I can't wait for Western Conference hockey. 2 high octane offenses with little defense. The OT winner by Stamkos and Lecavalier(I think it was him) was sad how they just walked around the Caps defense. I'd rather watch a 1-0 game than a 8-7 game any day.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bluesfan18 View Post
    Wow, I watched some of that Caps v. Bolts game and I can't wait for Western Conference hockey. 2 high octane offenses with little defense. The OT winner by Stamkos and Lecavalier(I think it was him) was sad how they just walked around the Caps defense. I'd rather watch a 1-0 game than a 8-7 game any day.
    i'd rather watch a game with some scoring than little (1-0) or too much. the Blues aren't going far in the playoffs without an offense son. go back to your hole.

i'd rather watch a game with some scoring than little (1-0) or too much. the Blues aren't going far in the playoffs without an offense son. go back to your hole.
    I like that close game mentality. I'm a huge fan of baseball and low scoring games where everything is on the line just adds an excitement level to the game like no other. I know we're not going to go far if we don't have a scorer. I don't know who we could pick up for a scorer right now. The market is all jumbled and nobody comes to mind who really stands out. Hopefully we'll find the back of the net more when Steener and A Mac come back. Save your responses, I already know what you're going to say.

15+ Year Old Account
    sigh, the refs continue the bad officiating in Calgary. Detroit gets called for everything they do, but so far Calgary has gotten away with Too many men, a Slash, two Interferences, and a hold. i have no problem with officiating either being nitpicky or ignoring half the calls, as long as they do it for both teams.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a huge fan of baseball
    When you get back to your hole, dig it deeper. Much deeper.

15+ Year Old Account
    I like that close game mentality. I'm a huge fan of baseball and low scoring games where everything is on the line just adds an excitement level to the game like no other. I know we're not going to go far if we don't have a scorer. I don't know who we could pick up for a scorer right now. The market is all jumbled and nobody comes to mind who really stands out. Hopefully we'll find the back of the net more when Steener and A Mac come back. Save your responses, I already know what you're going to say.
    baseball huh? go back to your hole.

baseball huh? go back to your hole.
    Baseball is my 2nd favorite sport. Plus, living in St. Louis, it's impossible to not not like the Cardinals. Best team in history besides the Yankees. St. Louis Cardinals = Detroit Red Wings, both very good teams but not the most winning, i.e. Canadiens = Yankees. But sadly, the Blues = Padres.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    When you get back to your hole, dig it deeper. Much deeper.
    How long is this 'hole' joke going to last?

10+ Year Old Account
    How long is this 'hole' joke going to last?
    Depends how long the Blue's season lasts.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Depends how long the Blue's season lasts.
    this. now get back in your hole.

Baseball, bringing rival hockey fans together since 1869.

10+ Year Old Account
    Schnieder says "look what i found!" Morrison robbed of his first goal as a Blackhawk

Good news everyone, I'm coming out of my hole on Friday. Going to the Blues game against the Kings!

10+ Year Old Account
    I love the Chicago commentator. He loses his shit at everything, it's hilarious.
    "Daniel with it, where's Henrik where's Henrik THERE HE IS!"