Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Holykey View Post
    Moin moin,

so you can´t do more dungoen than 5 even with the dungon finde ???
    are you sure about that

your,
    Holy
    you can do more than 5 with lfd tool
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Quote Originally Posted by Edison View Post
    Servers like mine (Outland) wil be so overcrowded it's not even funny
    I've been calling my server this for some time, but now I'm gonna have more reason to:
    Mad'Ganis.

---------- Post added 2012-09-22 at 09:36 PM ----------

But seriously though, is CRZ exempt from MoP zones?

Edit: It is, yaaayy.
    Last edited by GildedWings; 2012-09-23 at 01:39 AM.

I tested this the other day on beta, if you have 25 dailies saved (~2M xp), do each dungeon once for the quests. You end at at ~4.5M xp / 13M to 86.
    Brewery gives 875k xp or so without quests, Temple gives 1.1M. So average of 1M, either takes 10M at most for a guild group in heroic DS to clear. You will need 9 runs to finish off to 86. So 85-86 will take 2 - 2.5 hours dungeon grinding. If you were to continue, 86-87 is 15M, it will take another 3.5 - 3.75 Hours. Personally I'm planning on stopping at 86 and heading to VotFW, hopefully ahead of most people that quested through Jade forest.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Everyone needs to remember to do their starting quests that lead to Pandaria or you won't have the portal in Org to get there when needed. So even if you plan to skip Jade Forest, the initial quests are pretty much required, even if it's overcrowded.

Quote Originally Posted by Daovan View Post
    Everyone needs to remember to do their starting quests that lead to Pandaria or you won't have the portal in Org to get there when needed. So even if you plan to skip Jade Forest, the initial quests are pretty much required, even if it's overcrowded.
    Unless it changed as of last night, all I had to do was get to pandaria and not even do a quest there to use the portal. As soon as I got to pandaria with the intro quests, I jumped off the boat and ran to VotFW to check the route and such. Teleported out after I made sure everything was ok and checked if the portal was there and it was.

Edit: If you're talking about to very first 2 or so quests, well yea everyone obviously has to do them to get to pandaira in the first place but you can just get to pandaria, turn the quest in, (why wouldn't you, I think it rewards almost full quest xp just for doing nothing) and you'll have the portal unlocked in SW/Org.
    Last edited by Jaylol; 2012-09-23 at 06:57 AM.

get a l33t group and blast thru dungeons imo. from the beta, the dungeons are nowhere near as hard as they were when cata first shipped. with a l33t group you can finish em pretty quick.