Deleted
    You already named a couple of advantages. The blue Ez has better poke and is safer in general due to higher CDR. Normal ADC-builds rely more heavily in auto attacking instead of using a lot of skills. But you should note that you will probably have to change the build a bit as soon as the new patch is live (which I hope to happen this week).

Deleted
    oki and change it how? and which item is getting changed then? and ye auto attacking adc seems too boring to me, thats why i like Varus also cus he have some skills to use.

Deleted
    Spirit of the Elder Lizard is getting changed, making it less attractive. People already get a Bloodthirster instead sometimes, so that may be a good substitude. You will have less manaregen, less CDR and it takes longer to get as it's more expensive, but you get lifesteal (which works with your Q) and more attack damage.

Deleted
    pff thats a shame, but will see how it will go with a bit different items. Also ziggs is really fun at midd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Right now I mostly play Lee Sin, Twisted Fate and Ezreal. Is there another champion that kinda plays like one of them?

I was looking at ahri since I dont play much mage type characters.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CptMitta View Post
    Right now I mostly play Lee Sin, Twisted Fate and Ezreal. Is there another champion that kinda plays like one of them?

Pantheon is basically the AD version of Twisted Fate.
    You can play him mid and gank sidelanes with his ult just as well (same range) and it's on a shorter cooldown as far as I know too.
    Ahri is a good roamer like Twisted Fate as well, so you could pick her up. She doesn't have a pseudo-teleport as ult though :P

Deleted
    I have a question about bundles.

I currently own 9 champions, being Zyra, Sona, Ashe, Cho'Gath, Kayle, Tristana, Alistar, Soraka and Kennen.
    My next IP will be spent on runes (currently level 17 and saving up to get tier 3 runes at level 20), so I won't buy champions for IP for a while.
    When I'll finally be able to buy champions with IP again, it will probably still take a while to get a nice roster together.

In both base bundles (Champion's Bundle - 2226 RP for me and Digital Collector's Pack - 3275 RP for me) are several champions I'd like to have.
    The other bundles are a bit less interesting, they contain 1-2 champions I'd really like to have but are pretty expensive because of the skins that I don't really need.

So, my question is:
    If you discard the fact that RP have to be purchased with money, would getting a bundle be worth it for a (rather) new player as opposed to just wait and buy the champions at some point?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scaeva View Post
    So, my question is:
    If you discard the fact that RP have to be purchased with money, would getting a bundle be worth it for a (rather) new player as opposed to just wait and buy the champions at some point?
    I guess it depends a lot on whether or not you like Sivir/Annie or not. Both Skins (Goth Annie/Huntress Sivir) are great skins (Goth Annie is the best Annie skin imo), so if you plan on playing either of those champions, I think it's a great buy (as you get a lot of base champions to create a decent roster, plus a skin that, depending on how the Sivir rework will work out, belongs to decent champions that can are viable in their respective roles (note: Annie is viable imo, Sivir after rework should be viable).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CptMitta View Post

Elise! Mobile, bursty and has CC. Often banned tho

Hecarim or nautilus for jungle? Tried jungle hecarim this week and i freaking love it, his ult is awesome and love the fact that you can just press w, and just spam q in the middle of their team.

But i also like nautilus. His ganks are pretty awesome, from what ive seen and let's face it, astronautilus = best skin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Both are awesome, they just have a different role on a team. They're great junglers in their own right.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    Hecarim or nautilus for jungle? Tried jungle hecarim this week and i freaking love it, his ult is awesome and love the fact that you can just press w, and just spam q in the middle of their team.

But i also like nautilus. His ganks are pretty awesome, from what ive seen and let's face it, astronautilus = best skin.
    I prefer Hecarim because I love running at people out of nowhere and imagining their screams... they're both pretty awesome though. Hecarim's skins are a bit meh for me.

If you need to carry, pick Hecarim. If you need to tank/CC, pick Nautilus.

Just be aware that they both have a shite early-game jungle, but once they get going and get some skill-ups/items, they're both pretty dangerous.

What champions for Top and Mid can farm minion waves with ease? It can even be the same champion for both lanes.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    What champions for Top and Mid can farm minion waves with ease? It can even be the same champion for both lanes.
    Morgana can farm with ease after some points in W

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Jayce, and he can be played in both lanes.
    Kha'zix, though that will get nerfed in the next patch, I believe.
    Anivia
    Zed
    Karthus

Probably many more that I haven't mentioned, depending on what you understand as farming with ease.

Quote Originally Posted by Scaeva View Post
    Jayce, and he can be played in both lanes.
    Kha'zix, though that will get nerfed in the next patch, I believe.
    Anivia
    Zed
    Karthus

Probably many more that I haven't mentioned, depending on what you understand as farming with ease.
    It can;t be melee. Has to be a ranged champ. I want a champ who can clear minion waves in a sec or 2.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

It can;t be melee. Has to be a ranged champ. I want a champ who can clear minion waves in a sec or 2.
    Morgana or Karthus then.

Deleted
    I don't even know of any champion that can kill an entire creep wave in ONE second, unless it's late game Ezreal ult with full build.
    But I'm assuming lane phase here so my answer will be: None.

Well yeah, it's hard to do that without wasting a lot of mana, but the closest who can do that are champions like Morgana, Karthus, Kha'zix and those who have pretty good AoE with not so long cooldowns.