I liked the idea of the "real legendary super sayian" and his design but this "I WANT TO KILL YOU BECAUSE YOU CRIED NEAR ME" was idiotic.
    would like it if they bring him back as the "legendary SSJ" but maybe with another idea than increasing power with no end

Maybe ince Jaco was introduced the S in DBS really stands for Dragonball Space Patrol... SOo now gok/veg and a few random others get to go out stopping crime DBM style
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

10+ Year Old Account
    I think people liked Broly because he was a tad diff from the other villains at the time

Bitch I wanna rule the universe

Bitch I wanna be perfect

Bitch... I WILL KILL YOU!

Me Bitch mad, make you chocolate!

- - - Updated - - -

also on that thing with the 9 star ball
    GOHAN LOOKIN GUUUD

i think we should be prepared incase its not broly. or it might be someone based off broly that fits more in line with dragon ball super.

also does the super saiyan god writing next to the shadow mean the broly looking person? maybe broly lookin dude comes back as the super saiyan god and they try to redo broly except instead of legendary super saiyan it turns out gokus god form is like not the god form or something
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    I just hope there won't be too long inbetween orignal vs Funimation dub. I won't watch Japanese dub, never did, never will.

Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    I just hope there won't be too long inbetween orignal vs Funimation dub. I won't watch Japanese dub, never did, never will.
    pretty sure theyre already doing the dub. a dragonball z show is big money, tv channels that dont even run anime will be after it
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Prepared? In what way? o.O

- - - Updated - - -

I admit I'm not the biggest fan of FUNimation's work on DB stuff but, I'd rather they took their time and got it right rather than rush it like they're doing with these "simuldubs".
    incase people get too hyped up and it ends up being just some rando dude

10+ Year Old Account
    dragon ball super is out

Goku is now a millionaire

Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    shit like this gives me cancer

yamcha could solo everyone in the naruto universe

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    yamcha could solo everyone in the naruto universe
    I don't know about that, but Krillin certainly could.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

guys, you know I didn't post it to start this "anyone from dbz can onehit anyone from xyz-universe" - shit
    you can't even compare them.

it's like comparing fruits with vegetables or meat.
    both are to eat but gives your body different vitamins/minerals and whatever

dbz fans should get rid of this behaviour

in no other anime/manga topics/forums, I'm a member of, the fans do this shit like in dbz

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    Thumbnail was 10x better then the video :l
    I konw :/
    but imo its still cool when someone does some crossovers when there's no official version of it

guys, you know I didn't post it to start this "anyone from dbz can onehit anyone from xyz-universe" - shit
    you can't even compare them.

it's like comparing fruits with vegetables or meat.
    both are to eat but gives your body different vitamins/minerals and whatever

dbz fans should get rid of this behaviour

in no other anime/manga topics/forums, I'm a member of, the fans do this shit like in dbz
    Don't think anyone was trying to start some sort of fanboy war. That video was a little painful and because of that it is only understandable for those to comment in other ways to get some sort of enjoyment out of it. The video does have heart to it and the idea is decent, but it was annoying.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

it's not just this time, when someone posts a picture of a crossover between dbz and xyz-manga/anime atleast one person comes with this shit like "hurr durr dbz>all, no one stands a chance against goku/yamcha/etc"

and it gets annoying

10+ Year Old Account
    it's not just this time, when someone posts a picture of a crossover between dbz and xyz-manga/anime atleast one person comes with this shit like "hurr durr dbz>all, no one stands a chance against goku/yamcha/etc"

and it gets annoying
    To be fair, I don't think people are saying this as a way to say DBZ is superior or anything. It's just that DBZ characters are just that overpowered compared to the majority of fictional universes it is compared to, so any possible versus people bring up will get such replies, because they are, sadly, true most of the time. Even the top 5 Naruto characters would fall to Ginyu level characters without even touching them, so it isn't really unexpected that people would immediately say Goku beats Naruto easily. It's not like it's some fanboying, it's just... can you really say it's not true?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nappa is stronger than everyone except Kyuga in Naruto, heck even Demon King Piccolo was able to blow up major cities like Pein.

Although I am pretty sure that

Light with the death note would win because OP ability
    Gurren Lagann in its final forms would probably win

and there are a couple others, but DBZ characters are planet busters at their earliest levels they are just OP

meh. if we are already at it:
    LeLouch from Code Geass would also win

i don't know how people from dbz would deal with powerful genjutsu users. but outside of that, it's a complete stomp.

10+ Year Old Account
    meh. if we are already at it:
    LeLouch from Code Geass would also win
    debatable as it depends on how strong his ability is. It would have to be equal to or greater than Babidy to at least get the weaker fighters. It seems clear that its difficult to mind control at least Vegeta, it is also safe to assume Gohan, and Goku.

Unless its similar to the black water mist from the Garlic Jr saga where its properties are more unique.

But yeah, debatable, but he def has a shot.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i don't know how people from dbz would deal with powerful genjutsu users. but outside of that, it's a complete stomp.
    Babidy despite being a moron is a strong enough magic user to even get the king of demons (basically satan) on his side, the genjutsu would have to be on par with that to be formidable.

The Z fighters do a ton of training and meditation (except Vegeta on the meditation part, but even he showed some immunity to mind control or mind fucking)