10+ Year Old Account

Post [Bio] Darren Williamson [WIP]

Name: Darren Williamson

Race: Half-elf/human

Class: Mage

Alignment: Neutral

Appearance: Standing up he is around 6 ft 2, Dirty Fair hair kind of messy but short, only has a slight beard [can't grow a good one yet,lol]. His eyes are bright blue and seem to radiate that blue aura outwards as smoke but it is very faint. He is slightly less than average in weight but seems quite wiry. He can normally be seen in blackish/brown cloth trousers and shirt, with a strange blue belt with gold markings engraved around the middle as well as this he normally wears a long black cape and tough leather boots.

Personality: He has a large aptitude for trying to get work done with the least amount of effort if its manual labor, he normally tries to achieve this through magical means and he has often gotten a strong clip around the ear by his uncle who works in Lakeshire on boats and fishing. He is normally quite passive but is easily riled when insulted, usually with quite explosive results. He hates his current lot in life and wishes to become a powerful mage. He has more than simple skill for the task and often has been sought out to help with moving large objects. Although in Lakeshire, magic isn't required. He is often seen with a dulled expression like he is bored with the world but loves experimenting with magic and his eyes are set aglow when someone acknowledges his skill.

Likes: Women, Alcohol, Magic [all kinds], books, gnomish and goblin inventions.

Dislikes: Puberty, manual labor, highbourne

Strengths: Extremely talented mage, Reading/Writing, quite agile, thinks through problems and solves them quickly.

Weaknesses: Not overly strong or proficient with weapons, can't interact with women very well.

History: Born in Lakeshire, son to a human woman and a highbourne father. His mother died giving birth to him having difficulties with her heart before and after his father leaving, so many people thought it was of heartbreak when Darrens father left. He was brought up in his Uncle William's house, he is a kind man though if you work for him, he is quite strict about how things should be done and how things are left away, he was always the perfectionist. He cared for Darren and treated him no differently than his own children, things went downhill when the Orcs attacked Redridge and killed William's wife. The villagers drove the orcs away with the help of a stormwind patrol and soon things went back to normal-ish. Darren was always getting into trouble for skipping work like ploughing fields and even training with a sword, to lounge about on a rock and think about the world. He used to have a nice hat as well, until some bugger stole it from the inn when he wasn't supposed to be there, so he couldn't say anything to his uncle. His uncle got him an interview in Dalaran with the master of the school, after finally seeing that Darren didn't want to work on ships or become a soldier. He left for Stormwind the next day, and was teleported to Dalaran center, though by some strange coincidence no-one was there to great him so he decided to scope the place out first before seeing the master. He wasn't ever a friend to any of the children in Lakeshire as they were scared of him and his abilities as well as him not liking them for not liking his abilities. He was glad when he got a fresh start in Dalaran.
    RP characters are as follows, both will blow your mind, I hope:
    (>'.')> Dharren Ironarm (<'.'<)
    _-|-_ Cythan Justwatcher _-|-_

10+ Year Old Account
    Good to have you back finally. Your bio is a little short though. Perhaps you should tell more about how he is fluent with magic and explain how he would be considered a genius with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    More like a child prodigy really, he only ever found out different spells by the books in the redridge town hall of which there are a few on frost and shadow magics. I never said he was fluent I said he was exceptionally talented, though I did say genius which kind of messes everything up. I made this bio very quickly. I suppose part of his abilities with magic come from his highbourne father, he really hasn't had much time to have an extensive and interesting bio though I could explain how he got to Dalaran, not very interesting but it could still be in there. He has already started coming up with spells of his own which is looked down upon by the Council but still, thats part of the reason he went to Dalaran in the first place right?
    RP characters are as follows, both will blow your mind, I hope:
    (>'.')> Dharren Ironarm (<'.'<)
    _-|-_ Cythan Justwatcher _-|-_