Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Hmm... bleh. Made me a little more excited to play it, but still not that exciting.

AOE LOOTING? 11th slot? HUNTER STAMPEDE? monks actually look sweet? decent female pandaren model? SO MUCH COOL STUFF o_o

I wish I'd known that I'd need a change of pants! Gee wiz, that's a lot of good info!

okay so what is actually new news here? Garrosh I see, warlock changes, but most of the other didn't we already basically no. Very little new raid or dungeon news, not much on anything else either. Suprising. BTW if no one saw AE looting coming please, its the most raved about thing since STWOR and whatever other MMO recently that had it. Still this news isn't all that awesomely new, sadly. Garrosh stuff is nice, thank god he is rather annoying.

Poor Garrosh, was hoping they'd do more with him than "Oh looks, he's mean.". I just hope Saurfang gets to brush some dust off.

Meh, disappointing.

God #$&*ing damn it, I shouldn't have read it. Practically the first thing that gets posted is what I consider to be a major spoiler. Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Knighthonor View Post
    Looks like somebody wants to be the new Rift on the block
    Ironic how Rift tried to be like WoW too much.
    "I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion

the loot AOE systems looks very useful when you go to farm lots of mods for looting like Cloths and those things also gold
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    fuck, at least put a huge spoiler warning at the top... don't start the first sentence with warchief dying...

I am CONVINCED that, while Garrosh will be a raid boss in the last patch of MoP, that there will be a surprise boss, or unannounced boss, or revelation having to do with the Old Gods in MoP.

Only true leader of anything is Shlur, Mimmil, Yshmeel and Lilki

Deleted
    Does 3 raids with 14 bosses mean every raid has 14 bosses or that all 3 raids have 14 bosses together?

10+ Year Old Account
    Ooookay...I just read about half of it, and I am seriously fucking disappointed. ONE character slot? Really? No new models, even though they said monk abilities don't work well with current models? Really? Screw off blizzard, you guys REALLY know how to let your customers down.

Garrosh last boss ! Horde favoritism once again. Nothing has changed. Why must the Alliance always help the Horde ? Why ?

It amazes me how many people who have quit WoW over LOLKUNGFUPANDA and POKEYWOW come back here just to QQ. It is almost like they have no life. Do yourself a favor and just let it go. Tons of people like the look of this expansion and I figure it will do well.

Quote Originally Posted by RevanSparda View Post
    shit, just like i have expected...
    Because it will be the best EXP since BC?`

wall of text lol !!!! wewt panda patch

So Diablo 3 and guilds wars 2 it is then. 25 man raids still getting fucked over.

Haters gonna hate

A few months ago:
    - This Xpac sucks, we won't have a final boss, we always need a final boss! What we gonna kill in the end? who is the bad guy?

Now Blizz gives you a "Final Boss"
    - Damn you blizz! Why you gimme a final boss? Now is no surprise! you guys suck! I'm unsubscribing.