Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shuji V2 View Post
    So why would it be impossible that Sylla has a few changes that made him more interesting/compelling to play?
    Because if Icefraud felt like it, he would've intentionally made this change happen in Allstars.

To my knowledge you can activate Armlet on your main hero in DotA and then give it to your bear for the same effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    Because if Icefraud felt like it, he would've intentionally made this change happen in Allstars.
    So either they're testing it out, or Valve's dumb as hell

hm

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Longview View Post
    So either they're testing it out, or Valve's dumb as hell

hm
    Yes because Spectre dagger fixes were instant.

y r u guys fiteing? it makes me so sad

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    y r u guys fiteing? it makes me so sad
    All we need now is for me to post in Svenska and get banned.
    Wait.
    Shit.

Yes because Spectre dagger fixes were instant.
    Yes because Spectre had a 53.4% ban+pick-rate since the last patch.

Deleted
    Yes because Spectre had a 53.4% ban+pick-rate since the last patch.
    Yes because popularity should decide bug fixes.

Yes because popularity should decide bug fixes.
    No it should not.

alas

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Every time i see you ranting about syla - i remember the eul scepter.
    And honestly, i remember syla being a ranged hero with a moving stash, why are you so angry about hero finally being useful?
    Because he's boring as fuck to watch and all the pro teams can't get enough of him because of how guaranteed his performance is without requiring the player to really know how to play.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saladin456 View Post
    I do that too, and it's great, because you're having a lot more fun than your opponents when they start raging at you.
    i havnt found anyone rage at me because of that, it gives them time to farm up stuff they normally cant.

No it should not.

alas
    Buy more compendiums. When valve get their 3.2 million they'll even update the game!
    Quote Originally Posted by icylock View Post
    Gamon spends more time of his knees and back than haris pilton...

So, I heard doubting Western teams was a thing, yes?

Quote Originally Posted by Hermanni View Post
    So, I heard doubting Western teams was a thing, yes?
    idk more of the same like

i haven't seen it in this thread but pretty much everywhere else

this was funny though

Last edited by Longview; 2013-05-26 at 02:57 PM.

Saw this on reddit

http://dotabuff.com/matches/203763871

Still don't know how's that possible

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sargerus View Post
    Saw this on reddit

http://dotabuff.com/matches/203763871

Still don't know how's that possible
    Get 5 smurf accounts, get on voice, pick pushers. Standard pubs wouldn't have any clue what to do, moreso when you're also smurfing.

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Because he's boring as fuck to watch
    Well, I agree with that, but AM and lancer are even worse. 40+ minutes of non-stop farming and team turtling, then one-man-army push, gg. So exciting. -_-

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else feels that Axe's ultimate is poorly designed? I'm not talking about the ability itself, but how it works with Aghanim's Scepter. The scepter shaves off 69 seconds of the cool down if you manage to get it before you maxed the ultimate out. Even when maxed it still tkaes off 49 seconds.. That leaves his ultimate at a 6 second cool down. That's just way too good to skip.

Don't get me wrong, I love Axe and he is by far my most favorite and most played character (I love harassing with him <3 ). But imo making this scepter the first thing you have to buy and and something you just must have is boring by design. I would have liked it more if the ability was on a lower cool down by default (40/30/20 for example) and make the scepter reduce cool down by another 10 sec or make the ultimate scale with strength.

Any other hero's in game for who the scepter is mandatory?
    Last edited by Shuji V2; 2013-05-26 at 06:45 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shuji V2 View Post
    Anyone else feels that Axe's ultimate is poorly designed? I'm not talking about the ability itself, but how it works with Aghanim's Scepter. The scepter shaves off 69 seconds of the cool down if you manage to get it before you maxed the ultimate out. Even when maxed it still tkaes off 49 seconds.. That leaves his ultimate at a 6 second cool down. That's just way too good to skip.

Don't get me wrong, I love Axe and he is by far my most favorite and most played character (I love harassing with him <3 ). But imo making this scepter the first thing you have to buy and and something you just must have is boring by design. I would have liked it more if the ability was on a lower cool down by default (40/30/20 for example) and make the scepter reduce cool down by another 10 sec or make the ultimate scale with strength.

Any other hero's in game for who the scepter is mandatory?
    Scepter mandatory on axe? No. His mana pool is far, far, far too weak to be able to support dropping a 200-mana spell every 6 seconds. Axe's base mana pool at level 25 is 754. Give him a scepter and it's 1034. Theoretically, that should be enough for 6 culling blades, but then you've also got to be casting battle hunger (105mp), berserker's call (110mp) and blink dagger (75mp). So really, scepter isn't a worthwhile investment. Even if you could support the mana pool, that's 4200 gold. That's almost the cost of a blink dagger and blademail combined, both of which offer a lot more to Axe in terms of killing power.

As for heroes where scepter is mandatory, the only ones that I can think of are Meepo, Invoker and Tiny. Others, like Enchantress and Ogre Magi, benefit greatly from a scepter but it's not mandatory because they have other ways to help the team.

Deleted
    the only ones that I can think of are Meepo, Invoker and Tiny.
    I think Warlock might fit in there, simply due to the massive burst in power having another Golem represents. Scepter + Refreshers on Warlock in just horrible to fight against.