Quote Originally Posted by Nelavar View Post
    It seems like not all of Navi are good sports. http://www.gosugamers.net/dota2/news...useless-idiots
    The drama is going through the roofs. People speculating as if they knew absolutely everything.
    The weakest link and the most replaceable player in the team is calling others a bunch of idiots? Oh, wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimsdott View Post
    The "bear" part is hilarious!

I love it. Wish English-speaking commentators were this fun to listen to!

10+ Year Old Account
    Next TI i'll be watching with Korean commentators.
    And that spinning Rubick is fun
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by wynnyelle View Post
    I love it. Wish English-speaking commentators were this fun to listen to!
    What? Some of our casters are fun to listen to. its just that the damn community bashes them for lack of knowledge and for basically only shoutcasting so they are trying to not just yell in excitement all the time. But when Koreans scream their lungs off without saying anything of substance, its fine... Yea, this recap was entertaining, but there are dozens of those with Tobi that are just as good.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I just found out that I am the worst Sand King in history. My god that game I just played was so fucking bad.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by crackleslap View Post
    So I just found out that I am the worst Sand King in history. My god that game I just played was so fucking bad.
    It could be worse

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasen Ibaraki View Post
    It could be worse

Hahahaha oh my god! Dayum.

I just played a Sven game and went 28-6-14. Got couple Ultras and a Rampage.

Our team had just been wiped, but me, I ran back to base because they were raxing us, I popped bkb, stunned got 4 of them, popped ulti and cleaved them all to death. Ran after the last one. RAMPAGE

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crackleslap View Post
    Hahahaha oh my god! Dayum.

I just played a Sven game and went 28-6-14. Got couple Ultras and a Rampage.

Our team had just been wiped, but me, I ran back to base because they were raxing us, I popped bkb, stunned got 4 of them, popped ulti and cleaved them all to death. Ran after the last one. RAMPAGE
    Quick, get strange mod for cleave kills!
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarevokcz View Post
    What? Some of our casters are fun to listen to. its just that the damn community bashes them for lack of knowledge and for basically only shoutcasting so they are trying to not just yell in excitement all the time. But when Koreans scream their lungs off without saying anything of substance, its fine... Yea, this recap was entertaining, but there are dozens of those with Tobi that are just as good.
    Eh, I'm not really a fan of any English-speaking casters. I don't mind a lack of knowledge, really. I just find most of them annoying since a lot of them try too hard to be funny. But opinions are opinions.

I've been playing Visage for a long time, had a solid game and got accused that Visage is the new PL pick wtf..
    Awdi - US Illidan
    SlamAndAwe (Warriors)
    ShockAndAwe (Enhancement Shamans)

Quote Originally Posted by wynnyelle View Post
    Eh, I'm not really a fan of any English-speaking casters. I don't mind a lack of knowledge, really. I just find most of them annoying since a lot of them try too hard to be funny. But opinions are opinions.
    I dare you to watch just 4 hours of finals with korean cast and come back and tell us all how it was incredibly funny compared to english casters

10+ Year Old Account
    When we will get items for fantasy teams>?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    When we will get items for fantasy teams>?
    Soon XD, who am I kidding, It's Valve time.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarevokcz View Post
    I dare you to watch just 4 hours of finals with korean cast and come back and tell us all how it was incredibly funny compared to english casters
    If you can find me some subbed footage, then I'd be happy to give it a go, seeing as I don't speak Korean. :P

Deleted
    Oh my god that is amazing! Spinning rubick is best rubick! hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by reighnman View Post
    I've been playing Visage for a long time, had a solid game and got accused that Visage is the new PL pick wtf..
    Visage has been a top tier "tryhard" pick for a while, even before TI3. I don't usually see people complain about it like they would other heroes....
    http://dotabuff.com/matches/269790046
    Our team got called out for tryhard picks this game, but the guy complaining was more worried about Bat, probably because he is picked more by pros.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by reighnman View Post
    i know right?
    it's also fun when you get power stuns off, and the team starts to QQ because "WHERES THE STUN VISAGE? YOU SUCK!"
    maybe I just need to find a team to play with >_>
    Last edited by spaace; 2013-08-13 at 05:38 PM.

Only checking in because I read about this in the newspaper we get, never heard about them before, 2 local boys in the team, the prize money suprised me, pretty decent cash tbh.

Anyways. Article. Google Translate(which is so-so at translating stuff).

Joakim Akterhall, aged 25 from Askim, Gothenburg became champion in the computer game Dota 2, together with the Swedish team Alliance.

Dota, Defense of the Ancients, began as a map to the popular game Warcraft three. The world's largest tournament in the sequel to the game ended on the night of Monday in Seattle, USA, with the Swedish team Alliance emerging victorious.

- We've all fought so long, I've been playing Dota for nearly eight years, so it's like a dream come true, he says.

Along with his teammates, he won over nine million SEK after the Alliance beat a team from Ukraine in the final. Joakim Akterhall formed the team along with Jonathan Berg from Majorna, Gothenburg almost a year ago, and another three Swedes play in the team.

When Joakim is not playing Dota, he works to develop mobile apps for the enterprise mobile storytelling, which he runs with some former schoolmates. He was in the competition, "the International" for the first time last year, and ended up on a shared ninth place.

What is the secret to becoming a great Dota player?

- The fact that you play with a team that you really like, trust everyone in the team, have fun while you practise and yet can maintain sharp and serious at the same time. One tip is to look at the great players and matches, and learn to understand how they play when you are new.

What does it mean for you to win this competition?

- It has gone pretty well for us during the year, we have been in China and won there, at Dreamhack and won twice, and we've been the Ukraine and won. But this contest is larger compared to any other, and it's great to have it confirmed that we are indeed the best team in the world right now. We will continue to try to retain our title.

Now what?

- We basically just played Dota the past three weeks and has played a lot this year, so now when we get home, we will take a break of three weeks where we just take it easy, and I'll go on a trip with my girl .
    Last edited by Jackmoves; 2013-08-13 at 08:30 PM.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...