Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I love that the squish is happening and mythic raiding. I also really like ability pruning and stat changes, they seem to make sense to me.
    ** When you realize the person you're talking to is so clueless that they think you're the idiot **

15+ Year Old Account
    I'll probably check in, but no 100% certain plans. I'd really love to try the new character models though. I also love the idea of the item squish and removal of abilities.

It annoys the crap out of me that they haven't removed Wild Mushroom and Genesis from restoration druids though. Maybe they will, but it's highly unlikely since they've moved Efflorecence from Swiftmend to Wild Mushroom: Bloom if I remember correctly. That's another major annoyance that will probably tick me off if I ever decide to join a group again. So yeah, that's actually something that makes me very hesitant at giving it a chance. Those two spells(Mushrooms and Genesis) needs to get out of the restoration toolbox .
    Last edited by Duridi; 2014-04-20 at 05:41 PM.

Yes, I will. I am only unsubbed right now because I finished normal SoO and there's nothing more for me to do(I mean I can't do heroic anyway cause my guild is not active).

i got sick and tired of the constant major changes and unsubbed for good back in cata. i never bought mop. all i see in wod is more unneeded massive changes. i dont play much but i do not want to spend the bulk of my time relearning how to play because the devs keep pushing changes. nothx. will not buy yet another xpac.

Deleted
    I'm currently not subbed and I'm definitely comming back for WoD. Alot of stuff in that expansion has piqued my interest.

I will probably come back depending on its release date. I left since I could no longer raid with the guild I liked

I got into the Wildstar beta this weekend as well so WoW will have to compete with that game too (which is pretty damn good from what I have saw and people are loving it) Is the first MMO I have pre-ordered so depending on how that goes I may not bother with WoW.
    ** When you realize the person you're talking to is so clueless that they think you're the idiot **

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by notorious98 View Post
    Obviously school isn't teaching you reading comprehension. You must be feeling some inner turmoil about being a bad person if you took that from what I was saying. I never accused you of causing guilds to fall apart. I merely said that you're part of the problem as to why you can't stay in a steady guild. But, go ahead, be dismissive and get defensive because of you're inability to accept any blame for the fact that you average 4 guilds a year while so many other people don't seem to have that problem. We've seen guys like you before. We call you "Guild Hoppers".
    And I will state it again, your assumption is that I had a problem with guilds, and I never did, each and every time I joined a guild the guild died not too long after. Every time I joined, there was a stable raiding schedule with given members and a loot system ruleset, there was no fuss about loot, or progression,and there were no warnings of instability. Was it bad luck? more than likely, because I wouldn't leave until there was confirmation that the guild wouldn't be operating for raids anymore, and everyone else took a hiatus, leaving me in the dark.

Am I to be expected to keep a whole fucking guild of people with different interests together? Your argument is completely asinine at best if you expect me to just sit and build a guild again that I don't own, and the guildmaster is absent or has other interests that pull him away from raiding. If I had a problem with a guild, I would leave, and that only happened twice, every other time, I was the only person left logging on in the day or night, and every week another person would leave, raiding was dead, and the guild had no members active.

You claim that the argument Isn't directed against me yet you insinuate that I am the problem with finding a stable guild, when the guild itself was unstable to begin with or became unstable after the fact. I am at best a guild hopper out of necessity, not because I just don't like the rules of a guild or the guildmaster.
    Last edited by Lothaeryn; 2014-04-20 at 08:56 PM.
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    Probably, but only when the 50% off sale of the expansion is up.
    Really don't enjoy paying $60 for one month of games.
    What? you can get it for ~30-33 from G2A. Right now it's 41 for whatever reason, but yesterday (and for the past few weeks) it was 30-33.

Quote Originally Posted by Lothaeryn View Post
    You claim that the argument Isn't directed against me yet you insinuate that I am the problem with finding a stable guild, when the guild itself was unstable to begin with or became unstable after the fact. I am at best a guild hopper out of necessity, not because I just don't like the rules of a guild or the guildmaster.
    No, I never claimed such a thing. I claimed that I never said you were a "bad person", which is what you assumed I called you when I never did. I merely said you were part of your own problem. Which is most certainly directed at you. Again, reading comprehension.

And I will state it again, your assumption is that I had a problem with guilds, and I never did, each and every time I joined a guild the guild died not too long after.
    And i was only kicked out of a guild twice; out of seven years, only two people thought it necessary to kick me from the guild.
    Contradiction and....

And the 30 guilds was an estimation and exaggeration, its not a literal number.
    admitted exaggeration. Why should I believe anything you've said?

Might come back in second tier, the first tier is never really 'fun', it's mostly just getting the first pool of epics, outgearing content, raid clear ad nauseum then waiting.

maybe and maybe not. Been thinking about quitting for a long time, now it's 6 month since my last login , the game looks cooler than ever but i'll hardly subscribe again

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I pre-purchased WoD, so I intend to get my money's worth.

I don't think so. I haven't played wow since early last year, and i think i'm over it now.

10+ Year Old Account
    I bought MoP on special a few months back.

I actually bought a 60 day game card earlier in the year - logged on about 5 times for 1/2 an hour each time - got like 25% into lvl 86. I didn't even try pet battles.

I was considering coming back for two months, but WoD looks to me less like an expansion than a major content patch. I just felt like Vanilla went to Outland, WotLK brought us to Northrend, MoP found a new island.

Yes, WoD is taking us back in time, but to me it seems like it's a continuation of MoP expansion - Garrosh going back in time, etc.

I will, obviously research it a bit more, but at the moment, the character models are about the only thing that interests me.

At the moment, adopting a wait-and-see attitude.

I am sure WoD will sell millions of copies to fans, but I cannot help but agree with some of the posters that charging for an expansion PLUS a sub fee PLUS micro-transactions is just a bit too much.

I just don't see why I should have to pay for an expansion to get no game time when most of the newer mmo's offer 30 days as standard - and the price? In my opinion, waaay over the top - granted g2a and other sites sell it cheaper.

I am sure WoD will be successful. I just, at this point, don't yet feel like it's good entertainment value. Maybe I've been gone from WoW too long.

Not likely. Found at the end of Cata that what I enjoyed most was dissapearing - the social aspect and group progression. That feeling was set in stone after trying MoP. Seems like as time goes on, there are more & more things worth doing solo, and fewer and fewer things worth doing as a social group - at least without great inefficiently - which is counter-intuitive to gameplay I find compelling.
    Last edited by Konker; 2014-04-21 at 01:45 AM. Reason: Clarity

The only thing that looked interesting to me was garrisons but that isn't enough for me to purchase the expansion plus sub fees. So I won't be coming back.

Nope.......
    i5 3570k
    WD Caviar Black 1TB HDD
    16GB DDR3 1600 Ram
    Gigabyte GTX 670
    OCZ 120GB Agility 3 SSD

No.

I quit halfway in Cataclysm.
    I skipped pandaria.
    I'll skip whatever they are adding in WoD.

The old guild and most people i know transferred to another server.
    I don't feel like starting from scratch.
    I don't have the time needed for raiding.
    I can't be arsed to jump into the casual antisocial loot hungry social raid bunch.
    And I most certainly can't be arsed to pay a monthly subscription for something I barely spend any time on.

They should add a pay-per hour, or simply add a F2P model to WoW and I'll consider it.
    But as it is now,. I calculated how much money I've spent on WoW so far, and in hindsight that's over 1000$ that I'd rather have spent differently.
    Subscription model games are not for me anymore.