https://twitter.com/CurtisHouck/stat...27327236235266

"Mike Flynn is 'prepared to testify' against Trump, his family, & the campaign, including Trump ordering him to talk to Russians."

Quote Originally Posted by Spriggs View Post
    https://twitter.com/CurtisHouck/stat...27327236235266

"Mike Flynn is 'prepared to testify' against Trump, his family, & the campaign, including Trump ordering him to talk to Russians."
    Trump supporters are going to be crying fake news as he is being dragged away in handcuffs nothing burger indeed.

JUST IN: @BrianRoss on @abc News Special Report: Michael Flynn promised "full cooperation to the Mueller team" and is prepared to testify that as a candidate, Donald Trump "directed him to make contact with the Russians." http://abcn.ws/2AhU3Iq

https://twitter.com/ABC/status/936628560374071296

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    ...lying to FBI? I'm pretty sure that Flynn didn't say that to Trump.
    He lied to Pence, but not to Trump. Remember, Yates knew, told Trump, and Trump fired her.

So, again, you're actually arguing Trump obstructed justice. I wasn't kidding about taking today off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Trump supporters are going to be crying fake news as he is being dragged away in handcuffs nothing burger indeed.
    "That wasn't the real Trump!" that was the one that said those things to Access Hollywood, not the Trump we elected as POTUS!
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Etselion View Post
    Michael Flynn promised "full cooperation to the Mueller team" and is prepared to testify that as a candidate, Donald Trump "directed him to make contact with the Russians."
    ...no. Way too soon. Sorry, but, no.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    I don't know... Lying to the FBI is basically the weakest charge they could have gone for. They're definitely going against someone much higher up the chain.

Trump and his campaign were fucking amateurs you didn't have to be Sherlock Holmes to connect the dots. They were sending unecrypted e-mails with Russia collusion as the header.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    But seriously, that fact that he lied was known right there in January. It was reason he got fired, and obviously he felt he had to lie to get security clearance - which is interview done by FBI. So... it took almost a year to bring charges for that? And just that so far?
    You are purposely missing the point. If you are incapable of understanding go back and try again. Unless you're paying me, I'm not interested in teaching you basic English comprehension.

10+ Year Old Account
    JUST IN: @BrianRoss on @abc News Special Report: Michael Flynn promised "full cooperation to the Mueller team" and is prepared to testify that as a candidate, Donald Trump "directed him to make contact with the Russians." http://abcn.ws/2AhU3Iq

https://twitter.com/ABC/status/936628560374071296
    In a way, it's a shame this is blowing up now, since it'll allow the GOP to quietly insert a Spicy Pinecone of a tax plan right up our anus.

Oh well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump and his campaign were fucking amateurs you didn't have to be Sherlock Holmes to connect the dots.
    Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    I don't know
    No, no, nope nope nope. I know everyone's joking about Trump speedrunning Nixon, but there's no way his fat ass got up on top of the ceiling to reach the Level 5 warp pipe this quickly. Sorry, but, this source is just flat-out wrong.

I'm not budging from that until there's open testimony, transcripts, or "charges" filed against Trump. Sorry, this is just too soon. I don't believe it's accurate.

Flynn has done many traitorous, despicable things in the past decade. You don't give a guy like this a sweet plea deal unless he can get you higher ups and provide more proof than just his word.

The list of targets bigger than Flynn isn't a long one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    You don't give a guy like this a sweet plea deal unless he can get you higher ups and provide more proof than just his word.
    As that ridiculous 36-tweet montage I had to translate says, the only people higher than Flynn as NSA were Pence and Trump.

No, no, nope nope nope. I know everyone's joking about Trump speedrunning Nixon, but there's no way his fat ass got up on top of the ceiling to reach the Level 5 warp pipe this quickly. Sorry, but, this source is just flat-out wrong.

I'm not budging from that until there's open testimony, transcripts, or "charges" filed against Trump. Sorry, this is just too soon. I don't believe it's accurate.
    He's definitely flipped on someone... His official statement even says he's cooperating.

He just released the statement which pretty much translates to I didn't commit treason Trump made me do it.

Its official

https://twitter.com/jimsciutto/statu...32920005111808

10+ Year Old Account
    He just --
    Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    He's definitely --
    I'm done making my case. Cite all the evidence you want, I have my feelings AND THEY'RE MORE IMPORTANT DAMN YOU

Its official
    My denial knows no bounds.

10+ Year Old Account
    You guys know what funnier than Sessions looking like a Keebler Elf?

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/ is a fucking ghost town for the first time in a year.

LuLz.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well... no. CNN is not the FBI. It's not "official" until someone official comes out with a statement. Still likely true.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Combined with the fact that Trump was literally going around to Senators trying to get them to drop the Russia investigation, there's no way he's not going down for at least obstruction.