Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    I wouldn't mind updating to a more damaged silvermoon / Quel'thalas after a failed Alliance invasion, Horde didn't get Teldrassil, Alliance didn't get undercity. Anyone who thinks they would get Silvermoon is fooling themselves, much like Alleria and her void/pipe dream.
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2017-12-21 at 02:21 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Well it would be interesting to see a full fledged invasion from the Alliance to Silvermoon (with the head of the invasion Alleria and Turalyon), with a big group of High Elves and Void Elves backing off the alliance army (maybe have the Sunwell corrupted in the end by Alleria once again, and that could make the transition of the rest of the HE to VE)

Note: Maybe even forcing the BE to look for refuge in Suramar.
    Imagine if the Alliance recruits the Amani Trolls in this procces as Allied Races.

"Hey guys! Wanna team up with us and demolish Silvermoon?"

Alleria to the pit of misery, Dilly Dilly

Quote Originally Posted by Vyomesh View Post
    Imagine if the Alliance recruits the Amani Trolls in this procces as Allied Races.

Ah yes, because the amani will team up with the same people who kick them out of their lands

10+ Year Old Account
    Alleria going the Garrosh route.
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    The main function of Mythic mode for most players is to act as a reminder that, compared to that 1%, they suck.

She says this before the allied race scenarios. We know she goes to ask for silvermoon to come to the alliance but gets denied. So there's that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyomesh View Post

I though that for a moment, have the Amani join temporarily with one faction just to destroy Silvermoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Which you claim was alliance in every other conversation, so yes Garithos was alliance. Check mate.
    What are you even talking about? You made no sense at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Odinfrost View Post
    Seriously? The dalaran purge by jaina as a betrayal? REALLY? You do know it was the belves that broke THAT trust right? Sure, maybe not the top people but it was the belves that started that one.
    night elves used dalaran portal to darnassus to move the bell, how is it any different? i mean of course i know it's because jaina is an hypocritical bitch but whatever

Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    She says this before the allied race scenarios. We know she goes to ask for silvermoon to come to the alliance but gets denied. So there's that.
    A simple answer to a simple topic. At last.

Unfortunately more theories about Alleria mass murdering blood elves are still to come.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by want my Slimjim View Post
    Alleria is an idiot
    So are you. Horde Fanboy.

10+ Year Old Account
    So are you. Horde Fanboy.
    We’ve reached peak argument here.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darktbs View Post
    She used the city to transport the bell?She used Kirin Tor resources to create the barriers?No?Then none of this matter.

Kirin tor members can offer their aid to who ever they want, as long they don't put the city in the middle.
    >Aethas helping with the Study of Sha.
    >Jaina creating protections.

Thats why Aethas said this “what are you doing? You can’t use Kirin Tor resources for the war effort."
    Yes? she had that night elf soldier use dalaran portal to darnasuss, same way as horde did. jaina betrayed the dalaran horde first.

Considering the foreshadowing of something happening to the Sunwell, It seems likely that the Alliance would only push them out of Silvermoon after its destruction, Much easier to model ruins than redoing a entire city,

The Draenei have nothing significant keeping them in Azuremyst either, The Exodar was ransacked by the legion and scrapped for parts to make the Vindicaar.

Ignoring some of the bogus posts (which are probably trolling anyways), the reason why she says this is optimistic thinking. She believes in her people and is from a bygone era. The blood elves have changed from their high elven roots, and I suspect over time she'll learn to accept that.

If anything this is an opportunity for outstanding character building, so I hope Blizzard doesn't drop the ball on this. You know, like they usually do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post
    Ignoring some of the bogus posts (which are probably trolling anyways), the reason why she says this is optimistic thinking. She believes in her people and is from a bygone era. The blood elves have changed from their high elven roots, and I suspect over time she'll learn to accept that.

If anything this is an opportunity for outstanding character building, so I hope Blizzard doesn't drop the ball on this. You know, like they usually do.
    It had a horrendus, sloppy start, so it can only get better from here (hopefully)
    Holy shit lol

7+ Year Old Account

She basically want to reclaim silvermoon for alliance putting Lorthemar down, like she is doing favor and helping all other elves blindly following him, she is mentally disabled

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    It had a horrendus, sloppy start, so it can only get better from here (hopefully)
    If you're referring to the atrocity that was the Nightborne recruitment quest, I couldn't agree more strongly.

hope that happens and take the night-borne with ya

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're referring to the atrocity that was the Nightborne recruitment quest, I couldn't agree more strongly.
    It’s like Alleria had a stroke, lost all sense of diplomacy, talked about the boy king first, got cut off and then accidentally’d the sunwell coming off as a lunatic in front of Thallsyra and the night borne.

They couldn’t have made the Alliance look dumber in that story if they had tried.

The only thing missing was a laugh track.

Oh yea and this

Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2017-12-22 at 06:59 PM.
    Holy shit lol