Thread: Cyberpunk 2077

Page 9 of 308 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Great to see their passion products development.

Much like Larian Studios and xseed. Thwie games are a labor of love. Its a one and expansion pass purchase or whatever they launch based on principal for the respect they show the community.p

Unfortunately the bottom of that barrel for community disrespect these days is Bethesda and Blizzard

Yes Blizzard. I said it
    Coming from you, this is rich.

Cyberpunk 2077: An important production phase has completed. Engine is up and running- confirms CD Projekt Red’s President Adam Kiciński

It's slowly getting there.
    I feel like 2020 may be when it releases.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Basically means 5 more years of development then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

No problem waiting.

Patience is a lost virtue.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Coming from you, this is rich.

I feel like 2020 may be when it releases.
    havent they said they dont aim for frequent releases? But once a while with a masterpice? I can wait

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/...t-E3-2018.html
    Rumours Point to Cyberpunk 2077 Being Showcased in Playable Form at E3 2018
    With the Cyberpunk 2077 Twitter account springing back to life for the first time in four years, naturally all eyes are on CD Projekt RED's long-gestating RPG and any developments surrounding it. To that end, rumours abound that the game will be showcased - potentially in playable form - during E3 2018 later this summer.

It'll be the first proper update for The Witcher 3 dev's open-world RPG in some time, with information being incredibly scarce since Cyberpunk 2077 was first announced waaaaay back in late 2012/early 2013. According to Polish website GRY Online and corroboration from two separate sources a new trailer and behind-closed-doors demo could be in the offing for E3 this year.

The translation from PC Gamer state that the source website "strongly believes" that Cyberpunk 2077 will be in attendance for the big show in Los Angeles this June, although beyond a *beep* from the Cyberpunk 2077 Twitter feed, there's nothing official or concrete on any of this just yet. We'll be keeping our eyes peeled for any more Cyberpunk 2077-related updates in the meantime.

Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Nehezbegar View Post
    havent they said they dont aim for frequent releases? But once a while with a masterpice? I can wait
    I just hope they can get the gameplay right. For all it's awesomeness the thing that made me keep dropping witches 2 and 3 and taking months to beta both games was the clunky combat. They need to take a page out of the horizon zero dawn book in how to make an easy to learn hard to master gameplay style.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    I just hope they can get the gameplay right. For all it's awesomeness the thing that made me keep dropping witches 2 and 3 and taking months to beta both games was the clunky combat. They need to take a page out of the horizon zero dawn book in how to make an easy to learn hard to master gameplay style.
    I wouldn't count on it. Expect it to be carried by the narrative, their gameplay has always been jank.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I wouldn't count on it. Expect it to be carried by the narrative, their gameplay has always been jank.
    Junk is an exaggeration, it was mediocore in W3, but nowere near junk imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Nehezbegar View Post
    Junk is an exaggeration, it was mediocore in W3, but nowere near junk imo.
    I think the poster you replied to meant that it was janky, not junk, and I mostly agree. I do think TW3 improved upon it, but the system is still clunky and, worse, far too repetitive. Basically, save for a scant few uniques (such as Duskwraiths and the like) and bosses, the game has three types of enemies; humanoids that are all dealt with in the same manner, small monsters that you AoE down, and big monsters that you dodge and hit in the back. Even with a full alchemy build I found grenades to be pointless most of the time, and the more advanced Signs and sword techniques are situational at best so a level 1 Geralt play almost identically to a level 40 one. In an RPG, I consider this a sin. Not a dealbreaker of course, but one of the series's flaws for sure.

5 years since the first post in here saw the light of day and finally we might get to see something substantial at E3. Kinda hyped to be honest, been long in the making.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    yaaassssssssss

10+ Year Old Account

Deleted
    I have to say, I feel very very good about CDPR knowing their shit, and staying true to the actual weather and climate of Night City, instead of making it yet another dumbass rainy dark smoggy foggy "cyberpunk" city. This sunny city is what it should be, not only because that's what the weather is at where Night City is located in the real world, but also because, well, Night City sourcebook says so.

Well done CDPR. Kudos.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    pic
    full message

10+ Year Old Account
    I dunno, I kinda felt meh about the trailer. Cyberpunk isn't my thing I suppose, but something about the overall way it looked just didn't really excite me. Will have to wait for gameplay trailers but I'm kinda underwhelmed.

7+ Year Old Account
    Plz be good! I love cyberpunk and it would be nice to get a good game that's not Shadowrun.

Deleted
    Here's the maglev map (bad resolution though) from the start of the trailer: https://i.imgur.com/B9vBZxq.jpg

Also, I do love how the subreddit is already full of people crying about how it wasn't rainy and dark enough. Because it's usually so rainy and dark on the West Coast, you know.
    Last edited by mmoc3ff0cc8be0; 2018-06-10 at 10:53 PM.