Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    SEVERE fps drops is raids is a bonus of this patch. Enjoy.

Deleted
    Has anyone else noticed a lot of evade bugging in Violet Hold? Was my random dungeon this morning, and whenever I tried to move a mob, they started to evade. Not sure if connected to this patch though.

Deleted
    Those toy changes don't matter to me. They destroyed that little bit of fun way back when they changed they toy train set to not make everyone /train. NO FUN ALLOWED.

Quote Originally Posted by Edlarel View Post
    ”Man, how ever will we live without having fun at others’ expense. It’s harmless and clearly they shouldn’t ruin our fun by not wanting us to do these things unbidden. It’s just a game! Let me do things to other people without their consent, Blizzard...”

Am I doing it right? Is that what this complaint is meant to be about?
    Being a sarcastic hypersensitive little baby? Yes, you're doing that precisely right.

Quote Originally Posted by meowfurion View Post
    Being a sarcastic hypersensitive little baby? Yes, you're doing that precisely right.
    Perfect, I was trying to get the feel of the poster I quoted, so I appreciate that you got that loud and clear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WrongCracker View Post
    you mean like stun,fear or the sort?
    nope...making me dance or anything else that would be caused by in game toys and the such. I dont wanna clap, cheer, dance, party, choo choo or any of that shit.
    Last edited by MoFalcon; 2018-01-19 at 12:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bambs View Post
    So you think of yourself as an NPC? That is some low self esteem.
    At least the NPCs don't cry about every little change.