5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Would anybody want the Gul'dan pose too for their Orc as well?
    -snip-
    isnt that just the arakkoa skeleton?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I mean a field photography blog is something creative since it implies someone getting in the field and taking photos. He just posts images from WoWhead news, often a couple of days after the rest of us have discussed that news item . . .
    I mean, he spends a lot of time in the 'field', browsing Wowhead and google 24/7 looking for imagery most of us have seen, then proceeding to post without shrinking them so everyone gets carpal tunnel in an attempt to scroll down to the relevant posts.

Quote Originally Posted by God-King Popo View Post
    isnt that just the arakkoa skeleton?
    Nah, Gul'dan has a unique skeleton with his own animations. Compare a basic arakkoa animations go Gul'dans, and you will see a huge difference.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    I guess they're a confirmed allied race now?

https://i.imgur.com/t72MgQn.jpg
    well thats a deserved ban but damn I lost all my money cause you got yourself faster banned then one week!

Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    I mean, he spends a lot of time in the 'field', browsing Wowhead and google 24/7 looking for imagery most of us have seen, then proceeding to post without shrinking them so everyone gets carpal tunnel in an attempt to scroll down to the relevant posts.
    Ignoring him helps, unless some moron quotes him.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Or if he's not doing that, he's asking blatantly obvious questions that could've taken two seconds to google himself.

half the stuff he posts is just random fanart from deviantart to boot, like c'mon

Anyways I think we're getting off topic

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    I think rcshaggy is the only idiot I've put on ignore on this forum. "lol let me just post this completely idiotic and irrelevant picture cuz im a memelord who browse WoW pics 17 hours a day"

Idc if I get banned for calling him an idiot, would be well worth it.

Everything hinges upon Azerite Armor. If Blizzard fucks this up, then we're all in for a very boring expansion. Classes are utter garbage without arfact weapons, tier sets, and legendaries, which Azerite Armor is charged with replacing all of those in BfA.

Unless Blizzard bakes in more abilities and traist from Legion into the core classes for BfA, then I fear that too much is dependant upon Azerite gear.

Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    I think rcshaggy is the only idiot I've put on ignore on this forum. "lol let me just post this completely idiotic and irrelevant picture cuz im a memelord who browse WoW pics 17 hours a day"

Idc if I get banned for calling him an idiot, would be well worth it.
    I dunno about him but you sure do sound like an idiot to get worked up like that

Homophobia is so gay.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Ignoring him helps, unless some moron quotes him.
    Had him on ignore for a few weeks now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hashcrypt View Post
    Everything hinges upon Azerite Armor. If Blizzard fucks this up, then we're all in for a very boring expansion. Classes are utter garbage without arfact weapons, tier sets, and legendaries, which Azerite Armor is charged with replacing all of those in BfA.

Unless Blizzard bakes in more abilities and traist from Legion into the core classes for BfA, then I fear that too much is dependant upon Azerite gear.
    Let me guess, you just watched Preach's new video?

'Everything hinges upon Azerite Armor' is hilarious hyperbole. It's alpha, they can still make talents baseline or baseline abilities talents.
    Even if it sucks, I survived Legion with less than mediocre class design, I think I can survive the Zandalar expansion I've wanted for years with mediocre classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Didn't the CoT Black Morass kinda establish that it was better for Azeroth in the long run that the Orcs invaded, were eventually defeated, and then helped push back the Legion's second invasion?
    Yeah. If the arrival of the Orcs hadn't created the Alliance and without Thrall's Horde Azeroth would have been ill prepared for Legion's second invasion (WC3). Azeroth would have probably fallen there if the Human Kingdoms were still infighting in EK, Kaldorei would still be sleeping in their trees and the Tauren would have been struggling with the centaurs.

10+ Year Old Account
    So new build tomorrow?

7+ Year Old Account
    With implementation of allied races, I wonder if we will see normal new races anytime soon. Maybe this is the new direction Blizz will be taking. Current allied races are mostly a reskins, but future ones can be more elaborate, like infamous Vulpera.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Yeah. If the arrival of the Orcs hadn't created the Alliance and without Thrall's Horde Azeroth would have been ill prepared for Legion's second invasion (WC3). Azeroth would have probably fallen there if the Human Kingdoms were still infighting in EK, Kaldorei would still be sleeping in their trees and the Tauren would have been struggling with the centaurs.
    For that matter, Medivh might not have died when he did.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    With implementation of allied races, I wonder if we will see normal new races anytime soon. Maybe this is the new direction Blizz will be taking. Current allied races are mostly a reskins, but future ones can be more elaborate, like infamous Vulpera.
    Vulpera is comparable to the Nightborne. They took existing base (Nelf/Goblin) and adjusted some of the animations.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    For that matter, Medivh might not have died when he did.
    There's the question how corrupted he is in the AU. A Guardian is hardly help against the Legion if he is already pawn of Sargeras.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    I'm sure we'll see new full races one day again.
    Now, for BfA at least, Allied Races are the new toy.

No that's either rda's constant whining or rcshaggy's treatment of the forum as his personal field photography blog.
    Shaggy can be....annoying. but at least he likes the game. RDA is just a mystery to me. He has like 15k posts and I am willing to bet that more than 13k are about how much he hates WoW. It's almost as if he wants to be miserable or something. I don't get why you'd keep playing and posting about a game you obviously detest.
    Last edited by mmoc1f998e34da; 2018-02-12 at 10:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    There's the question how corrupted he is in the AU. A Guardian is hardly help against the Legion if he is already pawn of Sargeras.
    So many things could be different. We can't accurately tell the point of divergence, either, beyond "after Aggramar found Draenor, but before Garrosh was conceived".

Blizz could get away with a vastly different Azeroth based on this.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    They said the exact opposite.
    Actually, the official stance is that AU Draenor was ripped from a potential timeline, and everything else from that timeline simply doesn't exist.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    So new build tomorrow?
    I can definitely see a build coming tomorrow, or sometime this week. Kind of hoping they send another wave of alpha invites. Hear people can't test the dungeons properly because of the amount of people that are actually in alpha. For anyone in alpha currently, is this an actual issue that you've experienced?
    Last edited by Hammerzeit; 2018-02-12 at 11:20 PM.