7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    Well, it was a grand jury indictment. The saying about those is, a grand jury could indict a ham sandwich.

It is fun to watch though. It amazes me how they spin information that is not good for them, in to great news for them. Up is down. Bottom is top. It's Orwellian.
    It's insane is what it is.

We could be on year 7 of Trump's presidency if wins in 2020 and they will still have this type of topic going.

I can only imagine the Skroe topic at the end "Trump is nearing the end of his second term, and no matter how hard he wants it, he cannot have a third. We are taking your president from you. "

Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    Yep, if he goes down for obstruction it'll be fine with me. I'm having a party the day he's removed from office regardless of how he's removed.

Regardless of how he's removed huh.

You do realize, that unless there's something very substantial and incriminating that gets him out, we would be looking at some possible insurrection.

Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    Trumpkins need to admit it: Russia has been pulling your strings for years, and you've been willing (if unwitting) accomplices. And they're still doing it; Russian bots have been posting pro-gun, anti-left messages in reference to the school shooting earlier this week. Ever notice that the bots almost always boost right-wing messages? Do you think they're doing it because they like you? They want to sow discord and weaken our democracy, and YOU. ARE. HELPING. THEM. DO. IT.

Y'all need to wake the fuck up, realize they're leading you around by the nose, and clean up your shit.
    LOL think my way or you're a Russian puppet, do I got that right?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Fair enough, I personally think this is a huge blow to the Trump Presidency. Yes it isn't Trump Russia. But again Trump has lost the Dems Witchhunt card, in fact this makes him look even worse because he fired Comey because of Russia.
    Speaking of upside down reasoning.

Quote Originally Posted by Theinquisition View Post
    I'm not saying they didn't meddle, im saying that it may not be linked to anyone.
    The Russia Collusion I admit may or May not happen because Mueller can get him on Obstruction too.

But to say it isn't linked to anyone is highly suspicious all that Manafort, Flynn, Trump Jr., does not sit well whatsoever.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valizix View Post
    This is the kind of stuff you see on facebook, actually. People basically saying something "edgy" then saying they are waiting for all the russian bots to respond.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Bitch please, the left hasn't won a federal election in this country since the 80s.
    Good.

I imagine that must be very frustrating for you, to know that your political ideologies will NEVER take root here.

Wow, so some Trump zealots wants to believe that there's nothing more...in the same way that Trump said that there was no Russia meddling either..
    Trump zealotry = gross stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    I think they're doing it to sow discord. Hence why they supported Trump before the election, then stirred up anti-Trump sentiment after he won.
    They - meaning Russian bots in general, not just the IRA - have also been stirring up pro-Trump sentiment ever since he got elected. And while the left certainly isn't immune to such manipulation, their efforts have clearly gotten far more traction on the right, and that's where they've focused most of their energy. So, yes, they want to sow discord, and their biggest target for spreading said discord needs to stop lining up at the food trough.

Fair enough, I personally think this is a huge blow to the Trump Presidency. Yes it isn't Trump Russia. But again Trump has lost the Dems Witchhunt card, in fact this makes him look even worse because he fired Comey because of Russia.
    But I believe Trump called it a "witch hunt" specifically referring to the probe into his or his team's personal involvement with Russian election meddling. I don't believe he was denying Russian election meddling wholesale.

There has been no collusion between certainly myself and the campaign … and the Russians. Zero,” Trump said

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    It's insane is what it is.

We could be on year 7 of Trump's presidency if wins in 2020 and they will still have this type of topic going.

I can only imagine the Skroe topic at the end "Trump is nearing the end of his second term, and no matter how hard he wants it, he cannot have a third. We are taking your president from you. "
    ROFL

That's the WHOLE point though. The entire POINT of this investigation, is to muddy the waters for years and years. If you tell them nothing as been found, they will just say that means we need to dig harder and deeper. They know there is a crime in there somewhere! The only viable alternative to a rigged election, would be that Hillary just lost. Now that, obviously, is crazy talk. She is best candidate ever. Super smart, and not at all robotic in her delivery. Plus, she has had like zero scandals ever. So yeah, Trump must have cheated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good.

I imagine that must be very frustrating for you, to know that your political ideologies will NEVER take root here.
    Exactly what do you think preceded the 80s? Political paradigms ebb and flow, and we are nearing the end of the Reagan consensus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    That mentality is why the left will continue to lose elections and earn the distain of the general American people.
    What was your previous username? I'm curious. Because the only other option I see is that you fell asleep Nov 9th 2016 and just woke up today...cause there have been a whole lot of elections since then.

And...you might want to check Trump's approval rating before talking about who the disdain of the American people lies.
    Forum badass alert:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    Trump won on a technicality and a massive blue wave is already mounting and showing itself in deep red states and special elections.
    Technicality?

I mean we can talk all day about why he won, I'd say it comes down to two things.

1. The unelectablity of Hillary
    2. The complete lack of economic message from the democrats.

They lost the rust belt because they were more worried about DACA and gender pronouns than they were about the economy.

Maybe they will learn from the loss, but maybe they won't.

Also, I wouldn't be so hyped about the mid-terms, historically speaking, the opposition party always sees wins in the house and senate

Quote Originally Posted by Valizix View Post
    I'd be happy if conservatives took the time to think at all.

But I believe Trump called it a "witch hunt" specifically referring to the probe into his or his team's personal involvement with Russian election meddling. I don't believe he was denying Russian election meddling wholesale.

There has been no collusion between certainly myself and the campaign … and the Russians. Zero,” Trump said
    Yeah and now he has no excuse but to help Mueller because there's evidence that connects Trumps Campaign and previous Cabinet members to Russia. If you're a True patriot you would help Mueller get to the bottom of the Russia Investigation and Obstruction Charges asap.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    ROFL

That's the WHOLE point though. The entire POINT of this investigation, is to muddy the waters for years and years. If you tell them nothing as been found, they will just say that means we need to dig harder and deeper. They know there is a crime in there somewhere! The only viable alternative to a rigged election, would be that Hillary just lost. Now that, obviously, is crazy talk. She is best candidate ever. Super smart, and not at all robotic in her delivery. Plus, she has had like zero scandals ever. So yeah, Trump must have cheated.
    You have it all wrong though, Hillary Clinton is just the victim of a vast right wing conspiracy.

And all republicans are terrified of a strong woman. Or something...

10+ Year Old Account

And why exactly should we believe the words of a chronic and habitual liar?

- - - Updated - - -

They lost the rust belt because they were more worried about DACA and gender pronouns than they were about the economy.
    Bzzzt. Wrong.

The Democrats had a detailed economic plan that was openly available, but it turns out campaigning on wishes and coal dust is more attractive than actual policy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

That mentality is not unfounded. Look at Alex Jones and PJW and the other likes of the TrumpSupporters and Russian Bots.
    Yeah, and we can point at people like Rachel Maddow, and Chris Matthews.

We can look at the violence of extreme leftist groups like Antifa waving Communist flags while shooting pepper spray in the faces of old ladies and stabbing horses.

No side has a monopoly on crazy.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/13/polit...ion/index.html

More often, Trump has cast doubt on accusations of Russian meddling. He has questioned whether the Russians were responsible for hacking the Democratic National Committee, and he has called the entire "Russia story" a hoax perpetuated by angry Democrats. He even convinced Pompeo to personally meet with a conspiracy theorist who denies that Russia hacked the DNC.

Trump caused a stir during his trip to Asia when he suggested that he believed Russian President Vladimir Putin's denials that his government meddled in the election. Trump and Putin met several times on the sidelines of the APEC summit in Vietnam. "Every time he sees me, he says, 'I didn't do that,'" Trump said. "And I believe, I really believe, that when he tells me that, he means it."