Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Maybe it’s for the skinny human allied race?

Bloodsail Admiral CreatureLives's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Wouldn't Westfall Humans just be Stormwind Humans? Westfall is owned by Stormwind. Just like Redridge, Duskwood, Elwynn and Northshire.

I dunno. It'd be pretty fucking cool if the Defias Brotherhood was back in power in Westfall and has officially sided with The Horde. Westfall is an easy target too because they are low on resources and close to water so all The Horde needs to do is show up with boats there.

kobolds and hogger for alliance
    hit & run posting lol

Maybe Vanessa VanCleef will bring the Defias to the Alliance and Anduin can finally have a lady friend.

Well, the area has been in development for years, its gone from being an outpot to actually being built into something, sooner or later we're bound to see the next phase.

Also them as a horde allied race would make sense IF the alliance we're getting the orcs. People have been asking for more diversity and dreaming about in the opposite faction for years so this might be the answer.

All that being said, given how this is pretty much shaping up to be horde on Kali and alliance on EK I doubt the horde will spontaneously get a stronghold so close to Stormwind
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    But but...but they are THIN !!!
    We got that... they just call themselves Forsaken.
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    Maybe Vanessa VanCleef will bring the Defias to the Alliance and Anduin can finally have a lady friend.
    i like that idea

Deleted
    What if it's another Warfront? Maybe Kul'Tiras funds the Bloodsail Buccaneers, so the Booty Bay Goblins join the Horde and we have a cool pirate warfront on the shores of Westfall and STV? The Horde could use some Goblin reinforcements, the Bilgewater Goblins have a rather small population.

No way thin humans join the Horde, I bet there will be some sort of revolt/civil war based on the entire Westfall storyline. Defias Brotherhood will be behind it all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CreatureLives View Post
    Wouldn't Westfall Humans just be Stormwind Humans? Westfall is owned by Stormwind. Just like Redridge, Duskwood, Elwynn and Northshire.

I dunno. It'd be pretty fucking cool if the Defias Brotherhood was back in power in Westfall and has officially sided with The Horde. Westfall is an easy target too because they are low on resources and close to water so all The Horde needs to do is show up with boats there.
    Defias wouldn't side with the Horde and the Horde wouldn't accept them. Doesn't make sense.

Westfall lorewise, has been heavily neglected and abused by Stormwind.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Knight Reyson View Post
    What if it's another Warfront? Maybe Kul'Tiras funds the Bloodsail Buccaneers, so the Booty Bay Goblins join the Horde and we have a cool pirate warfront on the shores of Westfall and STV? The Horde could use some Goblin reinforcements, the Bilgewater Goblins have a rather small population.
    BB and Steamwheedle would never join Horde. Less money.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    No way thin humans join the Horde, I bet there will be some sort of revolt/civil war based on the entire Westfall storyline. Defias Brotherhood will be behind it all.

- - - Updated - - -

Defias wouldn't side with the Horde and the Horde wouldn't accept them. Doesn't make sense.

Westfall lorewise, has been heavily neglected and abused by Stormwind.

- - - Updated - - -

Why wouldnt the Horde accept the Defias and vice versa?
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by roahn the warlock View Post
    Wetfall is likely the location of a warzone
    This, people seem to overlook darkshore is in the list aswell

Deleted
    This is nothing but a 1-60 revamp. Just look at all the old models they're updating, I mean, even pet cats are updated. This is what classic servers will be most likely. An updated game with new graphics and a selection of 1-60 content. I wouldn't be surprised at all if they revamp every zone with updated flora and fauna. That's what everything is pointing to.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post

The Steamweedle were part of the Horde in WCII. With all the techie races on the Alliance and Alliance self-righteousness, there just might not be much money left to gain from working on both sides for the Goblins. Sometimes exclusive deals are better. The Alliance has also openly attacked Steamweedle ships before, see: Ratchet story line. Furthermore, it might just be "join and get a lucrative trade deal or be crushed beneath us".

Azurite is going to be a major resource and resources need to be protected. With the Alliance and Horde having crushed or recruited pretty much every 3rd party with a sizeable army, they might just want the Horde to be their protection.
    Last edited by mmoceb869bdf1d; 2018-02-17 at 04:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    Horde fucked up Stormwind in the first war, so Stormwind contracted some people (the Stonemasons guild of which Van Cleef was head of to be precise) to fix it. During this time Onyxia in her human form basically said to the rich lot to not pay Van Cleef and his builders. The builders rioted and turned militant and the Defias was born. They moved to Westfall, and opportunistically took over after the second war.

Essentially they're a rag tag group of outcasts. The Horde won't want them because they're kind of unreliable and thin in numbers and they probably won't join the Horde seeing as they're the root of their problems and have no interest in the Horde.

I just don't see it happening. Especially with some Horde races in the Defias that turned their back on the Horde.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Knight Reyson View Post
    The Steamweedle were part of the Horde in WCII. With all the techie races on the Alliance and Alliance self-righteousness, there just might not be much money left to gain from working on both sides for the Goblins. Sometimes exclusive deals are better. The Alliance has also openly attacked Steamweedle ships before, see: Ratchet story line. Furthermore, it might just be "join and get a lucrative trade deal or be crushed beneath us".

Azurite is going to be a major resource and resources need to be protected. With the Alliance and Horde having crushed or recruited pretty much every 3rd party with a sizeable army, they might just want the Horde to be their protection.
    That's true, but that's the only instance of them breaking their neutrality, and with the amount Blizzard retcons these things I wouldn't be surprised if they ignore that (I think the RPG games are non-canon now, can someone correct me if I'm wrong on that?). Traditionally Steamwheedle Cartel has made their money through neutrality, they're a much larger organisation than the Bilgewater.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

I could see Westfall being revamped since it's such a favorite among the fanbase and it's close to Stormwind. If this "Alliance take Eastern Kingdoms and Horde take Kalimdor" thing actually happens, this would absolutely awesome. However, their is one thing I must say: if a human allied race ever goes to the Horde and an orc allied race ever goes to the Alliance, faction identity would truly end and that would be silly. If these "thin humans" are involved in Westfall that's great, but they don't belong in the Horde and they should stay (or join) with the Alliance.

Bloodsail Admiral CreatureLives's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    Yeah, it's a different Horde now. This is Sylvanas' Horde and a Horde where Gallywix is starting to gain a little bit of power.

Defias may work for The Horde if they are compensated well and are given some Horde reinforcements to rebuild themselves. The Defias could be The Horde's version of SI:7

Also, The Defias has already had Ogres, Goblins and Tauren as members.

I think after they've already been defeated several times but still having such a strong hatred for Stormwind it kinda makes sense that they would be desperate now and look at other options.

Quote Originally Posted by Hallowseve17 View Post
    I could see Westfall being revamped since it's such a favorite among the fanbase and it's close to Stormwind. If this "Alliance take Eastern Kingdoms and Horde take Kalimdor" thing actually happens, this would absolutely awesome. However, their is one thing I must say: if a human allied race ever goes to the Horde and an orc allied race ever goes to the Alliance, faction identity would truly end and that would be silly. If these "thin humans" are involved in Westfall that's great, but they don't belong in the Horde and they should stay (or join) with the Alliance.
    I'd like to see a Westfall Warfront where The Alliance battles The Horde & The Defias.

It would be cool if Blizz updated all Warfront Zones with a short quest chain that leads in to the Warfront in the same way Silithus has a small revamp and a quest chain. You can only access it after a certain level and there would be an option to go back to the old version to do the OG quests.

It's a way around doing a full old world revamp. Not everything needs to be revamped but some things could be and because of the Warfronts those zones would always be active so they are worth the investment.
    Last edited by CreatureLives; 2018-02-17 at 07:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Khrux View Post
    Seems like quite a stretch, very little to go on and potentially just the reuse of assets that were used in west fall so using the same file identifiers.
    it happens. The secret area for the Uuna storyline was a recycled area ID for an alcaz island scenario that never got implemented.

Quote Originally Posted by CreatureLives View Post
    Yeah, it's a different Horde now. This is Sylvanas' Horde and a Horde where Gallywix is starting to gain a little bit of power.
    It's a Horde whose Warchief is actively killing people and bringing them back as undead.

No human would ever willingly join that Horde, and Sylvanas would never let them just exist if she could turn them all into her own people instead.

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    Warfront

/thread
    Wasn't the warfront datamined as being in Feralas, the other in Arathi?

10+ Year Old Account
    the only humans i can see on the horde are resurrected forsaken if sylvanas ever manages to pull that off