Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    it'll all come down to feral for me.. if they get another stupid cat then i cba(not a fan of cats)

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate the 'moonkin' form but the bear form is looking real nice. Interested to see Feral.

The thing is if we had these new Zandalari forms all along and the night elf forms were the new ones, everyone would be saying the opposite. The community just jizz themselves over anything new.

Quote Originally Posted by Emode View Post
    The thing is if we had these new Zandalari forms all along and the night elf forms were the new ones, everyone would be saying the opposite. The community just jizz themselves over anything new.
    This so much

10+ Year Old Account
    The moonkin form is acceptable to me, the 'bear form' is a fucking joke and it looks ugly as fuck. Overall it is a step too far from druid class, I'll be sticking with regular tauren forms, hopefully they will leave them alone.
    Don't look at me like that! That thing made a move at me!

I really hope Blizz will implement questlines like the one for the alternate flightform for different forms, so every druid can have his or hers favourite form independent of the chosen race.

Nice try to make more people pay for race change. Anyway I will never change my tauren druid. The only true druid races are taurens and night elves... The others are fan service shit. There is nothing druidish in turtle with spikes and in arakoa reskin model. This game is going full pokemon.
    Last edited by dimitrov; 2018-03-01 at 01:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Perhaps Feral form could use some variation on the new Komodo Dragon models........Would totally be in keeping with the dino-esque theme
    Last edited by Toxuvox; 2018-03-01 at 03:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaganite View Post
    Oh forgot about Cataclysm green Jesus and Warlords of Horde - I guess they didn't count right? And to my original point, content isn't equal to the models. These models are new and will be seen every day while story lines are expired when New content comes out.

If this was the Alliance getting only druid allied race with new models you know the horde player would be out with a vengeance.
    Slaughtering Horde legends is Horde favoritism?

3 straight expansions of alliance circle jerk is coming to an end. Deal with it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post
    What's pathetic is they couldn't even update Highmountain tauren moonkin horns to antlers or a low rez eagle form from cata xpac but they made a whole new suite of forms for Zandalari, it's so fucked up and smells of rushing to release races unfinished for pre-order money.

Like, holy fuck, took em 10+ years to do a simple polygon update to moonkin form with no racial flairs, just recolors, and for Zandalari they went and made a unique form for.

They gave alliance 3 recolored existing races with not the slightest difference in body structure, yet horde got nightborne (which for better or worse are still noticeably different from night elves, especially the males) and zandalari.

Alliance got draenei with tattoos you won't even see since the only draenei class that showed skin, shamans, isn't even playable, and some few facial hair/horns that should be baseline for draenei and worse racials.

Then they got dwarfs with a few flamesparks on the beard and tinted black and red. A fat, ugly race barely anybody plays to begin with. And finally void elves who are blood elves with less skin color options and a few extra cool hairstyles (their one forte) with better racials for casters but worse for melee than BE.

Alliance gets more bland while the horde gets more aesthetically varied.

Orcs, tauren, trolls, nightborne, blood elves, undead.

Alliance is basically ape-like humans, stout and short fat humans, human midgets (all three of these with mostly balding hairstyles and wrinkles for males), and two elf races with the only unique variations being night elf and draenei.

And this xpac all they get is more fat humans as if alliance wasn't human-centric enough eclipsing the dwarves, gnomes, and elves, and bare variations to existing races.

Horde gets the aztec/mayan aesthetic. Alliance gets gilneas/pirate recycling 2.0.

I really wish Deathwing had burned Stormwind and its inhabitants to the ground before they got the brilliant idea of burning Darnassus and giving even more story presence to the fucking humans and their wretched Light.

Play generic faction, get generic content. Not sure what the issue is.

Quote Originally Posted by Ret4resto View Post
    The new forms are very unique, but I feel like everyone and their mother will have a zandalari druid.

Everyone rolling a zandalari druid will quickly take the uniqueness away from the forms....to a point where regular cat and bear form from the other races becomes unique.

there will be 309842470824283 zandalari druids in the starting zone when they unlock. I may just keep my druid night elf because I lose interest in things when they become over saturated.

I remember lucario was my favorite pokemon when he was released, then he became overrated to the level of charizard and I lost interest in using him in wifi battles lol.
    I don't care about how unique my form is. I want them to be asthetically pleasing to me. And that uncorrupted Arrakoa Moonkin blows both the current moonkin form and the stars glyph out of orbit.

Quote Originally Posted by Faliz18 View Post
    Play generic faction, get generic content. Not sure what the issue is.
    Blizzard designed the game from two perspectives, Horde and Alliance. Despite your blatant and obvious Horde favoritism and childish attitude towards the Alliance - from a development standpoint, what is there to gain from one perspective side being "generic" and providing "generic content" ?

How does this benefit the game in any way shape or form?
    It's cool that you are a Horde player and enjoy that side of things most, but the whole - "FOR THE HORDE! LOK'TAR OGAR!" pride thing is for children (or role playing I guess). Just drop the silliness.

As for the forms, I don't much like the balance form, but the turtle guardian form is pretty rad.
    I don't really understand why Blizzard introduces these new races and forgets about the older ones. I mean, if your going to give the Zandalari this much visual flair, where's the motivation to play ANY of the older races (Druid class or not). Why not put the time and effort in and provide updates across the board? When were Worgen and Goblins introduced to the game? They've had zero visual improvements since they were introduced despite an outpouring of requests for them. They continue to get ignored and NEW races get introduced that look vastly superior. It doesn't make any sense to me.

If Blizzard at some point went back and "updated" the old druid models for the various races to make them more themed like they are with Zandalari, I wouldn't complain one bit. I know they probably won't, but it would be nice. Even a small difference, something like a more panther like model for nelfs, maybe a tiger for old school trolls. wolf for worgen, and idk for tauren...but you get the idea.
    Kthxhugsbye

Wow, such entitlement. Blizzard makes amazing new models for Zandalari druids and so many people just complain that other race's forms aren't as spectacular.

Quote Originally Posted by Faliz18 View Post
    Slaughtering Horde legends is Horde favoritism?

3 straight expansions of alliance circle jerk is coming to an end. Deal with it.
    You got Thralls parents back and you got grom also (if he makes an appearance he'll be good).

You also seem to be blind to my comments that new updated models don't count for expansion stories that aren't really relevant after a while. Honestly, playable races and classes can't be compared to a story. Your attitude is the reason why I'm happy Horde can't have nice Paladins

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Coffeh View Post
    Wow, such entitlement. Blizzard makes amazing new models for Zandalari druids and so many people just complain that other race's forms aren't as spectacular.
    I don't understand why horde players are giving out - you got updated druid forms in terms of allied races (except high mountain bit they got new travel forms).

Alliance are stuck with the same boonkin for what nearly 13 years now? I think this complaint is justified. Horde can go zalandari if they what the new shinnies, alliance have nothing

I like the idea of more specific animal forms for druids depending on their race, it sets a nice precedent (even though I don't really like the turtle model, but the idea is good).

That said, I wouldn't mind if they revisited old druid models where it makes sense. Could start with Worgen feral model being a wolf and tauren travel being a plainstrider.

Alliance get a trillion new horse models and an equestrian show in BFA. So that's the choice. Dinos or horsies.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyous View Post
    Moonkin -- needs longer tail, larger skull, and wings need to be adjusted this way:

They only re-skined the arakkoa and added the tusks and ornaments.
    Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    I love how many people go the "fuck feminism!! ruining society!" Never change, "/r/incels" champion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    No more eeeelves!

@FelPlague

the little raptor-like guys http://bfa.wowhead.com/npc=69181/saurid

while they do have a loa, i still don't think anyone's really gonna be dedicating their self to it. but the way he describes himself as "lord of thieves" and "keeper of secrets" he does sound pretty stealthy.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    @FelPlague

the little raptor-like guys http://bfa.wowhead.com/npc=69181/saurid

while they do have a loa, i still don't think anyone's really gonna be dedicating their self to it. but the way he describes himself as "lord of thieves" and "keeper of secrets" he does sound pretty stealthy.
    oh ,they are called "compy" in real, and what i call them still because of that "lil compies!"
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Trolls are horrible cant even walk properly