10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    So what classes do people think Mahgar Orcs will get?

Warrior, rogue, hunter, shaman assuredly but after that?
    I'm of the opinion that they will get Priest because of the Shadowmoon, but maybe it's an upopular opinion.

edit; Mage is possible

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    No new ''content'' was added, maybe we'll have another one on thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    Not a single new beard, and only one new hairstyle and it is shit, lmao

*clip*
    Idk why wowhead hasn't found these yet but some other person datamined these hairstyles and beards for the mag'har from the last build https://twitter.com/handclaw/status/970419162911858688 , so they do get new hair styles and beards idk why wowhead showed the original orc beards/hairs in their post today.

10+ Year Old Account

Also what about this totem?
    Good for the Ogres?
    http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screen...fury-totem.jpg
    For the Horde!

Hm, in BfA we'll be getting only 4 set designs per raid, 1 for each armour type, and it doesn't look like the number of raids will be higher than usual. Why does dung/questing gear still look like shit then? The same old boots, legs, gloves models w/ new textures, no 3D pieces or anything like that.

Weren't they going to give their "high fidelity raid armor treatment" to more gear? o_O

-- edit #1

Guess people didn't watch BC and its Q&A

At the Q&A, we learned there will not be raid sets themed after each class, as we've come to expect each tier. Instead there will be one elaborate cloth, leather, mail, and plate set that is fully immersed in the aesthetics of the raid zone.

Q: Is there one appearance per armor type? One mail, one leather, one cloth, one plate?
    A: Yes per a given zone, but there will be more variety across different zones.

Q: For bfa, instead of a class based set, it's themed about where it's from?
    A: It's the first time we're really giving our high fidelity raid armor treatment to non class sets. with the full added geometry, a lot of visual effects, more epic mythic versions. For the transmog fans out there, it will blow out the space you have to customize character and variety of epic looks you can put together.
    Sause.
    Last edited by ls-; 2018-03-07 at 06:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    Hm, in BfA we'll be getting only 4 set designs per raid, 1 for each armour type, and it doesn't look like the number of raids will be higher than usual. Why does dung/questing gear still look like shit then? The same old boots, legs, gloves models w/ new textures, no 3D pieces or anything like that.

Weren't they going to give their "high fidelity raid armor treatment" to more gear? o_O
    Dungeon armor and raid armor isnt the same thing
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

We have no idea where it is. The Tidesages have withdrawn into their monasteries, but seem unable - or unwilling - to guide the fleet home.
    We won't be much use in a war without their iron.
    Interesting, so the "sea priests" actually control water and are keeping the Kul Tiras fleet from accessing the island.

Shamans?

Another Shaman correlation: there is a Wildhammer teaching Kul Tirans.

What's a Wildhammer dwarf doing out here?

"My clan was wiped out by the Twilight's Hammer. The only reason I escaped was because my brother Keeland sent me away on his gryphon. Saved me life.

Traveled most of the world before I settled 'ere in Kul Tiras. Found these folks hunting gryphons for meat and pelts. I showed them there was another way. Now they're the next generation of gryphon riders.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought they said that there would only be 4 dungeon sets, but there will still be unique armor for the raids, it just won't have tier bonuses.

I remember them saying they wanted to experiment with unorthodox armor for paladins and stuff as well.

Minimap diffs for patch 8.0.1.26175
    BlackrockDepthsDarkIron2
    HallOfCommunion(Destroyed)
    LordaeronBlight <--- likely overworld version of post-scenario map
    ZandalarAllianceIntroScenerio
    Islands10
    Islands24
    KulTiras
    LordaeronScenario
    Zandalar

As always, ctrl-f5 and re-click the link if you get sent to the Azeroth map or a version older than 26175.

Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    Dungeon armor and raid armor isnt the same thing
    Duh. But that's the point, in BfA they're reducing the number of sets that get special treatment from 12 to only 4. Why don't they improve dung gear then? o_O

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Biotec View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought they said that there would only be 4 dungeon sets, but there will still be unique armor for the raids, it just won't have tier bonuses.

I remember them saying they wanted to experiment with unorthodox armor for paladins and stuff as well.
    Nope.

At the Q&A, we learned there will not be raid sets themed after each class, as we've come to expect each tier. Instead there will be one elaborate cloth, leather, mail, and plate set that is fully immersed in the aesthetics of the raid zone.

Q: Is there one appearance per armor type? One mail, one leather, one cloth, one plate?
    A: Yes per a given zone, but there will be more variety across different zones.

Q: For bfa, instead of a class based set, it's themed about where it's from?
    A: It's the first time we're really giving our high fidelity raid armor treatment to non class sets. with the full added geometry, a lot of visual effects, more epic mythic versions. For the transmog fans out there, it will blow out the space you have to customize character and variety of epic looks you can put together.
    Sause.

I also edited my original comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Biotec View Post
    That's the opposite of what they said, Ion actually said that making something like Void-themed Paladin set was kinda impossible because it made no sense... That's one of the reasons why they decided to retire class designs.
    Last edited by ls-; 2018-03-07 at 06:24 AM.

They reduced the numer because making sets (the thing people spend alot of time looking at and for) so their art team could make more other assets, like bless us with a never-ending stream of "garbledeegoobs, next allied race!?!?!?1ß11ß" threrads, stones, critters and other dodgy shit, at least it doesn't cost us a raid tier. I just hope these sets will at least get the Helya raid treatment and we get a random chance for the full set token for transmog ..

Sause.

I also edited my original comment.
    Damn this is a huge disappointment, didn't see this interview. That was always a great point in me playing my alts, there were a lot of sets that were gorgeous.

That's the opposite, Ion actually said that making something like Void-themed Paladin set was kinda impossible because it made no sense... That's one of the reasons why they decided to retire class designs.
    They didn't have any sort of problem designing a fiery Ashbringer though. A Frost mage with Firelands set made no sense too, did we really care ?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post

Also what about this totem?
    Good for the Ogres?
    http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screen...fury-totem.jpg
    I am definitely making a Mag'har Sham now to live out my Drek'Thar fantasy

I don’t think it’s as bad as it looks, at least for the Uldir + 2nd (likely Azshara) Raid. EN and Nighthold share the same armor sets for classes (except strangely for heroic shaman tier). In BFA though the first “tier” of 2 raids will provide us with 2 different sets.

I am curious too if maybe they’ll add unique sets for M+?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Damn this is a huge disappointment, didn't see this interview. That was always a great point in me playing my alts, there were a lot of sets that were gorgeous.

They didn't have any sort of problem designing a fiery Ashbringer though. A Frost mage with Firelands set made no sense too, did we really care ?
    Imo that’s different because Mage does have a Fire spec. Paladins do not have a Void spec. Same way warriors don’t have a caster set.

Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    I don’t think it’s as bad as it looks, at least for the Uldir + 2nd (likely Azshara) Raid. EN and Nighthold share the same armor sets for classes (except strangely for heroic shaman tier). In BFA though the first “tier” of 2 raids will provide us with 2 different sets.
    But even then it means that plate classes will get only 2 proper sets in BfA, whereas right now in Legion we have up to 3 sets (DK, Paladin, Warrior), 1 for your class + 2 lookalikes. And in total that's 8 (2 * 4) in BfA vs 12 in Legion.

Doesn't sound like an improvement if you ask me >_>
    Last edited by ls-; 2018-03-07 at 06:51 AM.

Due to new text, i recend my Saurfang is a traitor statement
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

But even then it means that plate classes will get only 2 proper sets in BfA, whereas right now in Legion we have up to 3 sets (DK, Paladin, Warrior), 1 for your class + 2 lookalikes. And in total that's 8 (2 * 4) in BfA vs 12 in Legion.
    Not to mention you can often farm large or even all parts of a transmog from other classes via the off-set style pieces. My DK can run around like a warrior as well, even a paladin to some degree.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Not to mention you can often farm large or even all parts of a transmog from other classes via the off-set style pieces.
    That's what I meant by lookalikes for your class' armour type. As a DK, you get your class set + lookalikes of Pala and Warr sets. In BfA all 3 will share the same set design.

That's why I meant by lookalikes for your class' armour type. As a DK, you get your class set + lookalikes of Pala and Warr sets.
    Well you said recolor, but they share the same color as the actual set for that difficulty. But I get what you mean now.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Well you said recolor, but they share the same color as the actual set for that difficulty. But I get what you mean now.
    By the time you quoted my comment it's already fixed, just look at yours

I dunno why I said recolours in the first place. I'm still sleepy, need a cup of tea w/ something sweet.
    Last edited by ls-; 2018-03-07 at 06:59 AM.