Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    I voted for a democrat the previous time. And last i checked trump wasnt a religious leader.
    Because sucking massive Israeli cock whilst simultaneously making a wildly unpopular religious nutshell from Indiana Donny's right hand is "non-religious".

Not to mention praising God like it is his religion, despite his personality enrapturing the aspects of the biblical 7 deadly sins, more accurately. All a facade to erm... What was it... Confuse the libtards? Seems a steep cost just to make a mockery of spirituality, or politics, or both.

All because money. *shrugs*
    There is absolutely no basis for individual rights to firearms or self defense under any contextual interpretation of the second amendment of the United States Constitution. It defines clearly a militia of which is regulated of the people and arms, for the expressed purpose of protection of the free state. Unwillingness to take in even the most basic and whole context of these laws is exactly the road to anarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by Blamblam41 View Post
    Because sucking massive Israeli cock whilst simultaneously making a wildly unpopular religious nutshell from Indiana Donny's right hand is "non-religious".

Not to mention praising God like it is his religion, despite his personality enrapturing the aspects of the biblical 7 deadly sins, more accurately. All a facade to erm... What was it... Confuse the libtards? Seems a steep cost just to make a mockery of spirituality, or politics, or both.

All because money. *shrugs*
    Its not like i had great alternative choices to choose from. I voted for who made other people the most mad both times iv voted just cus i honestly didnt give a fuck and my state was voting a set way regardless of my vote. But it doesnt change the fact that religion doesnt belong in government period.

It doesnt matter, if MURICA dont like em FREEDOM will reign/rain again

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    Where is this Irak? That a new country? Do they have oil? When are we invading?

...or is misspelling such a simple four-letter name really that easy?

"Iraq" is the minority here. We can deduce that the OP's mother tongue is some of the languages where the country is known as Irak.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not a misspelling, but one of the ways you can transliterate the name from Arabic. Eraq/Erak/Erac/etc. are also valid.

Transliterating Arabic to the Latin alphabet is a mess. For an instructive example, see the many and varied spellings of the name of the former dictator of Libya. The man's sons can't even agree on how to spell their surname.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    What a massive shock - a country where the 99% is the most violent religion on the planet, (the punishment for leaving said religion being death) doesn't immediately drop its barbarism after being freed from a tyrant.
    Oh yes because Western religions are so much better.

Also you should really read the article. You look like a fool being the first reply with that kind of answer.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    What a massive shock - a country where the 99% is the most violent religion on the planet, (the punishment for leaving said religion being death) doesn't immediately drop its barbarism after being freed from a tyrant.

Next you'll tell me the PM isn't going to be a woman.
    Almost as bad as Christianity used to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    you say that when it says PENCE on the ticket as well.
    do you even understand what is going on here? is this above your comprehension level? pence is NOT a religious LEADER. he is however a religious man, too religious for my liking but damn bro you really dont understand english? that irks me

oh i get it, you was trying to be funny.. oh well HAHA so funny.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Oh yes because Western religions are so much better.

Also you should really read the article. You look like a fool being the first reply with that kind of answer.
    actually in 2018 yes western religions are way better... how can you dispute this?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post

"Iraq" is the minority here. We can deduce that the OP's mother tongue is some of the languages where the country is known as Irak.
    uhh all those languages combined (the ones with IRAK) do not equal the amount of english spoken.

ALSO in Philippines we always used IRAQ not IRAK. so your list may be wrong...
    Last edited by oxymoronic; 2018-05-14 at 05:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post
    do you even understand what is going on here? is this above your comprehension level? pence is NOT a religious LEADER. he is however a religious man, too religious for my liking but damn bro you really dont understand english? that irks me

oh i get it, you was trying to be funny.. oh well HAHA so funny.
    PFFFFFFFFT

do I even need to say anything? you call me funny but you're the one writing the jokes here bud.

PFFFFFFFFT

do I even need to say anything? you call me funny but you're the one writing the jokes here bud.
    so you're saying Pence is a religious leader? for real? lmao wow

idk why i fuck with these forums, the intelligence level is so fucking low these days.

Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post
    so you're saying Pence is a religious leader? for real? lmao wow
    I didn't say that, but given how fanatical he is and the position he is in I think that's cause enough for concern. but whatever, subtlety and nuance is a foreign concept for you so I understand your inability to process it.
    idk why i fuck with these forums, the intelligence level is so fucking low these days
    this means a whole lot of fuck all coming from the guy who starts, continues, and ends every conversation with petty insults and literally nothing else. your laudnry list of infractions makes your bitching moot. self awareness, CATCH SOME.
    Last edited by Sky High; 2018-05-14 at 05:29 AM.

Deleted
    We should really stop to expect otherwise or to think that democracy suddenly changes a culture. It doesn't.

There is no age of enlightenment for these countries with this culture. They will forever be stuck in the year 1100 and we should realise our Western culture isn't compatible with it.

Deleted
    uhh all those languages combined (the ones with IRAK) do not equal the amount of english spoken.
    They do, French+Spanish has English beaten by a landslide. As first language of course, secondary language doesn't count.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    A democratic election in that part of the world is a thing to be celebrated.
    As long as the result is what the west want ofc, otherwise it's time to install a new dictator :P

Nothing good ever comes from clerics.

I didn't say that, but given how fanatical he is and the position he is in I think that's cause enough for concern. but whatever, subtlety and nuance is a foreign concept for you so I understand your inability to process it.

this means a whole lot of fuck all coming from the guy who starts, continues, and ends every conversation with petty insults and literally nothing else. your laudnry list of infractions makes your bitching moot. self awareness, CATCH SOME.
    you implied it heavily, do you not understand what the fuck you say?

and also the other part, you act as if its bad. you deserve to be insulted when you say stupid shit. since apparently nobody in your fucking life tells you the real deal some random fuck on the internet has too. i cant be your mommy and daddy but if you listen to me you will learn.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Muqtada al-Sar coalition, which for the record is remarkably multi-confesional for Iraq, is especially a Iran-backed coalition...
    Used to be, nowadays seems like Saudis are paying him more, so he turned away from Iran a couple of months ago.

Anyways, we definitely will see more segregation and discrimination if he gets the majority ( as it is a coalition, some representatives may still turn if someone else offers them more). And given Americans current foreign policy, I bet we will see Isis return in full force.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Darkener View Post
    If you've never worked with Orthodox Jews then you have no idea how dirty they are. Yes, they are very dirty and I don't mean just hygiene
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    most of the rioters were racist black people with a personal hatred for white people, and it was those bigots who were in fact the primary force engaged in the anarchistic and lawless behavior in Charlottesville.

Quote Originally Posted by Barrages View Post
    The best thing that could possibly happen for Iraq would be for another secular brutal dictator to take over that country.
    WHY remove the current secular dictator then ?

Where is this Irak? That a new country? Do they have oil? When are we invading?

Its Sarahtasher. Everything is misspelled with a 'k' where the letter could even remotely be used to replace the correct one.

- - - Updated - - -

and? as long as he offers stability and brings it to the country then good on him. I'm not going to pretend to give much of a shit about that area otherwise.
    Also this.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Its Sarahtasher. Everything is misspelled with a 'k' where the letter could even remotely be used to replace the correct one.
    For the last fucking time, it is NOT misspelled in this case.