Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    You mean everyone who wanted to back Calia as Queen of Lordaeron. That's who was killed.
    No, did you read the book? A named Forsaken is disgusted at Calia and walks back to Sylvanas because she is loyal to the Forsaken: she is slaughtered.

Deleted
    You mean everyone who wanted to back Calia as Queen of Lordaeron. That's who was killed.
    Not only those. Everyone who hesitated was killed, including for example Elsie, who had just finished telling Calia she was not going to join her against Sylvanas. Sylvanas didn't want to risk any traitors getting away, so she just killed everyone who stayed behind for whatever reason. Even the ones who started running back to Sylvanas a little too late. Even Nathanos is shocked by it at first. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    No, did you read the book? A named Forsaken is disgusted at Calia and walks back to Sylvanas because she is loyal to the Forsaken: she is slaughtered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalay View Post
    Not only those. Everyone who hesitated was killed, including for example Elsie, who had just finished telling Calia she was not going to join her against Sylvanas. Sylvanas didn't want to risk any traitors getting away, so she just killed everyone who stayed behind for whatever reason. Even the ones who started running back to Sylvanas a little too late. Even Nathanos is shocked by it at first. ^^
    Damn, I didn't see it going that far. Wonder if the rest of the Horde are ever going to learn about that.

So much for both factions being a grey area. The horde is literally being made the bad guys, the alliance innocent and turning sylvanus crazy.

This is so dumb
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    So much for both factions being a grey area. The horde is literally being made the bad guys, the alliance innocent and turning sylvanus crazy.

This is so dumb
    They made Sylvanas that not the Horde.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Has this been posted here yet? Quest chain starts in the Great Seal and comes from Rokhan. Someone needs to complete all the content and see if it's more complete now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't bother, that poster gets everything wrong and never replies when proven wrong or corrected, just moves on to the next wrong thing.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

This is so dumb
    What did you people think, "We are the Forsaken, we will slaughter anyone who stands in our way." meant? There are decent and good people in the Horde. The Forsaken have literally always been murderous assholes.

This is so dumb
    ...there's no evil Horde member in the book besides Sylvanas. Maybe the rangers who kill innocents.

...there's no evil Horde member in the book besides Sylvanas. Maybe the rangers who kill innocents.
    If anything this has painted the Horde in a better light by separating people like Sylvanas from people like the Deadsolate Council.

"Innocents" Treason is a capitol offence in our world too.

10+ Year Old Account
    We also don't have Undead sentients walking around possibly wanting to be with their loved ones. The comparison isn't the same.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrakHed View Post

Has this been posted here yet? Quest chain starts in the Great Seal and comes from Rokhan. Someone needs to complete all the content and see if it's more complete now.
    Well now I have a reason to definitely play some Horde this expac Vol'jin was one of my favorites.

Weren't the council elected...? If you live in a society that is """built around free will""" and the people elect leaders who better represent their interests, I'm not sure it still qualifies as treason.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrakHed View Post
    I guess this later goes on to the whole "Vol'jin you couldn't possibly be a..."
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Can't wait for the "lol tricked you Vol'jin thanks for the souls" quest!

7+ Year Old Account
    Can't wait for the "lol tricked you Vol'jin thanks for the souls" quest!
    They also write "Shadows of Zandalar" where Vol'jin ascends to loahood.
    They kill him in a cinematic involving a low level mob after that
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Weren't the council elected...? If you live in a society that is """built around free will""" and the people elect leaders who better represent their interests, I'm not sure it still qualifies as treason.
    In the first preview, Sylvanas had no idea the council even existed. No society in this game has embraced democracy & this literally looks a coup from every angle.

7+ Year Old Account
    In the first preview, Sylvanas had no idea the council even existed. No society in this game has embraced democracy & this literally looks a coup from every angle.
    How DARE them use the free will I wanted them to have.
    Now they shall learn of my peaceful intentions by FORCE

-Sylvanas

Things I expect to occur before the 8th expansion:
    *Bonswamdi & Voljin had this plan to stop Zul from resurrecting people, like the first king of Zandalar. Vol'jin ressurects himself, or lol, Sylvanas fakes out Bonswamdi & rezes herself. Sylvanas is alive again, but literally nothing else is changed.
    *Bolvar joins the Alliance because of his Daughter marrying Anduin. I mean, Bolvar was always die-hard pro-Alliance. Plus I think it'll be cool for both sides having undead legions to fight the Old Gods & Fascist Lightbound