Page 1 of 16
... LastLast

I really hope Sylvanas dies in BfA

Before the Storm spoilers below

I've read quite a few Warcraft and World of Warcraft books, but none of them come close to Before the Storm in terms of how dark it is. The whole thing about humans reuniting with their Forsaken relatives, only to see them being slaughtered in front of their eyes. All on Sylvanas' orders, 'cuz she couldn't deal with the fact that some Forsaken had stepped up to govern the Undercity in her absence.

God, just fuck that woman. Why in the world do the Forsaken and the Horde follow a bitch who rains down arrows on her own people? This book makes it clear there's no redemption to be had for her, I just hope she finally dies real soon. And that we get to kill her.

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    I've read quite a few Warcraft and World of Warcraft books, but none of them come close to Before the Storm in terms of how dark it is. The whole thing about humans reuniting with their Forsaken relatives, only to see them being slaughtered in front of their eyes. All on Sylvanas' orders, 'cuz she couldn't deal with the fact that some Forsaken had stepped up to govern the Undercity in her absence.

God, just fuck that woman. Why in the world do the Forsaken and the Horde follow a bitch who rains down arrows on her own people? This book makes it clear there's no redemption to be had for her, I just hope she finally dies real soon. And that we get to kill her.
    i ohnestly hope she doesnt,

tbh im over the game changing our warfchief every 1/2 expansions, like jesus fucking christ its like they roll the DND dice, and if it rolls under a 20 they change the warchief.

alliance and horde are at War again, all out open war, we need a WARCHIEF, who does what they think will win the war, aka what she does.

she also is into loyalty, if you dont have loyalty to your warchief, and the leader of your faction your as good as dead to her, she believes that a united horde can defeat anyone, so when her fellow citizens where betraying her ideals, she killed them, what the forsaken did was paramount to treason, and she executed them and the ring leaders.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

No.

Who else shall I torture throughout all eternity? Anduin?!

Ugh...

Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    i ohnestly hope she doesnt,

tbh im over the game changing our warfchief every 1/2 expansions, like jesus fucking christ its like they roll the DND dice, and if it rolls under a 20 they change the warchief.

alliance and horde are at War again, all out open war, we need a WARCHIEF, who does what they think will win the war, aka what she does.

she also is into loyalty, if you dont have loyalty to your warchief, and the leader of your faction your as good as dead to her, she believes that a united horde can defeat anyone, so when her fellow citizens where betraying her ideals, she killed them, what the forsaken did was paramount to treason, and she executed them and the ring leaders.
    Why are we at war though? This entire conflict is 100% on Sylvanas and NOONE else.

10+ Year Old Account
    no, last we need is yet another warchief
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Makina View Post
    Why are we at war though? This entire conflict is 100% on Sylvanas and NOONE else.
    I mean. Genn tried to assassinate the warchief.

She doesn't need to die, nor is there any indication she will. Who's story is helped by her dying? Genn loses his purpose, it doesn't affect Anduin, Nathanos will kill himself, and it's another warchief who doesn't do much to actually advance the Horde, giving them the "oh it was just our warchief" approach.

I hope she kills everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Utigarde View Post
    I mean. Genn tried to assassinate the warchief.

She doesn't need to die, nor is there any indication she will. Who's story is helped by her dying? Genn loses his purpose, it doesn't affect Anduin, Nathanos will kill himself, and it's another warchief who doesn't do much to actually advance the Horde, giving them the "oh it was just our warchief" approach.
    Anduins initial response to his internal council (Genn, Rogers, Shaw etc) wanting to fight the horde was "not just no but fuck no" Sylvanas had to push ALOT of buttons to start this thing. A good deal of us horde players dont need to see the world burning to feel like horde, nor post legion and alot of class storylines does it make ANY ingame sense for us to actively hate each other for any other reasons than "LOKTAR HURRRRRRRR"

7+ Year Old Account
    Thank you for telling us you don't like Sylvanas and how you wish she would die.

And, I have some bad news for you.

I don't think her fanbase will allow that to happen

Deleted
    Atm we on the Horde cant effort any more losses unless blizzard really starts to build up new lore characters. (and this will take alot of effort in dev time)
    We are alrdy low on them, if they also kill Sylvanas we got not only the Darkspear faction dead but the Forsaken aswell.

Rather see some Alliance characters die, they still have alot of characters to still have a story afterward when some of them die.

After before the storm i really started to hate Sylvanas when she start to kill his own people just because she was afraid that they might leave

And i really hope manduin will die in bfa but we cant all get our wishes fulfilled can we?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by vipers View Post
    After before the storm i really started to hate Sylvanas when she start to kill his own people just because she was afraid that they might leave
    Rule through fear instead of loyalty, because thats never horrendously backfired before. I mean shes basically Saddam at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    Atm we on the Horde cant effort any more losses unless blizzard really starts to build up new lore characters. (and this will take alot of effort in dev time)
    We are alrdy low on them, if they also kill Sylvanas we got not only the Darkspear faction dead but the Forsaken aswell.

Rather see some Alliance characters die, they still have alot of characters to still have a story afterward when some of them die.
    I'm at a loss as to why Thrall isn't the Warchief (giving it to Vol'jin was tolerable, but having Sylvanas as the Warhief of the Orcish Horde has ruined the story for me).

Quote Originally Posted by In Ogres We Trust View Post
    I'm at a loss as to why Thrall isn't the Warchief (giving it to Vol'jin was tolerable, but having Sylvanas as the Warhief of the Orcish Horde has ruined the story for me).
    She's not Warchief of the Orcish Horde. The Orcish Horde hasn't existed for decades in WoW, she leads the New Horde, same as Vol'jin, same as Garrosh, and same as Thrall.

I kinda hope she flees and starts a third faction for people who want to be evil assholes and let the Horde go back to Thralls Era.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Once Baine and Saurfang are dead or defect in such a way that prevents them ever returning to the Horde I'll be content with letting Sylvanas die too. Until then hell no, the alternatives for warchief are worse.

Sylvanas killed defectors and the sister of her most hated enemy in history. Seems fair. No need for her to die.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Death is often the punishment for treason.

Alliance attacked first in Stormheim.
    Alliance killed innocent Goblin miners in Silithus.

Stop with the "100% her fault".
    When in doubt, simply ask yourself: "What would Garrosh do?"

#wwgd