Poll: Will you be leveling in War Mode?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Nope.

Primarily since I don't feel like being interrupted in my questing and general exploration, and secondly since I don't care overly for PvP.
    It can be fun at times but for the most part I'll pass.

So if I'm gonna use War Mode at any point, it'd be once I've done what I care about and my outdoor experience is mostly world quests, or on alts to see how it goes once we can fly around for an easier getaway to reduce the level of inconvenience.

Quote Originally Posted by Wishblade View Post
    Nope.
    I don't understand this, I've seen a lot say they won't. For the first day, you won't see any alliance. Or at least 6-12hrs in for more popular servers. Why not start with War Mode on?

Deleted
    Nope, i level up to see the story if i want to get war i know a place i can get that its called BG.

No, why should I? I will do all quests in the leveling zones either way for pathfinder, achievements and lore. I would gain nothing from turning on war mode.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    I don't understand this, I've seen a lot say they won't. For the first day, you won't see any alliance. Or at least 6-12hrs in for more popular servers. Why not start with War Mode on?
    Because there is no reason to risk it. No benefit.

I mean of course there is, but only if you want to power level to 120 for whatever reason, but even if you do that, you will still have to do all remaining quests later for pathfinder. So why bother with war mode?

Nope. They won't force me to pvp.

nope zero desire to worry about ganking
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Again this is untrue. You can(and should) go to the opposite faction's areas as they become available starting at 112. You go in do a few short quests and gain a new follower. It is unlikely we will see others but you can go out to the rest of the zone.

I may turn it on for alts sometime next summer if I end up moving. Til then its staying off due to me having basically a 0% chance of pvping properly on my connection. I really do like the pvp part of the game it's why I rolled on a pvp server but I've been unable to pvp since MOP since I'm on sat internet.
    Last edited by Zergin8r; 2018-07-23 at 03:49 PM.

Like others have already said, I don't want to risk it, and the benefit of doing so isn't great enough.

Not that I know when you get quests to visit the opposing continent, but that could still happen early and thus provide someone who might see me walking around and take me down, or just slow me down depending on our individual skill.

Besides, knowing how leveling goes, we'll probably be halfway through the third zone when we reach 120, if not faster for some reason. I've little rush in reaching 120 and getting there while in the midst or early on in a zone is a bit annoying to me. Once you reach 120 there's gonna be heroics to do, emissaries, other max level activities, while I just wanna finish up the last zone for the entire story / loremaster.

So I'd rather take my time and not risk any interruptions at all. Only time I'd need an XP boost is to get alts out of the way, which in Battle doesn't seem overly necessary for now since there's no class-specific story or mounts, and those don't even do anything for my main anyway.

I will. But if I start running into people that aren't just out in the world playing the game and PVP happens and are instead there just to intentionally annoy people than I will turn it off. I give it a day or two.

Sure, why not?

Nobody does World PvP during a launch event anyway as players are too focused on getting to max level.

I'll turn it off when I start noticing players from the opposing faction in the 3 beginning zones.

This will be the first time that I have quested with my PvP flag on since I left my original RP-PvP realm back in TBC.

LOL, I'd be willing to bet that 90% of the people claiming "Yes" are either lying or will turn it off VERY quickly after they try it.

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    Until it gets annoying.
    Probably/possibly this.

High Overlord
    5+ Year Old Account
    Leveled with it on beta. The spec bonuses are too good to give up. I've already made a group for forming gank squads and raids on Zul'Dazar.