Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Liarparadox View Post
    It's giving me some sick pleasure to watch some horde (not you) defend her STILL!

But tbh, for those people not in denial like you, i feel bad. I'm hoping for those sane horde that you guys will get some cool quests to have some sort of covert resistance. and possibly overthrow her or something. And ya i agree, Garrosh wasn't even as bad as her.
    It is pure common sense! If you were a soldier and you are seeing how your superior is literally killing your comrades! You should at least defect for fear of being the next one to kill in this way!

Garrosh sent his troops to fight suicidal battles, but he did not kill them personally

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    this is ridicule! it is impossible that my character after seeing how sylvanas kill my brothers and sisters from the horde and raises them as undeads still follow her orders.
    This is bad writing! we overthrew Garrosh for less than this
    This fits my character perfectly, and hers. This is great and accurate writing for who she is.

For the Horde!!

PS she did the same in Wrath in a smaller scale. Remember the wrathgate quest chain?
    Last edited by davesurfer; 2018-08-07 at 06:58 PM.
    "Peace is a lie"

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    How are you surprised about any of this, she actually somewhat cares about the forsaken in her twisted ways and the others are beneath even that.
    we rebel against garrosh for less than this !! we have to overthrow sylvanas is the only logical action

we rebel against garrosh for less than this !! we have to overthrow sylvanas is the only logical action
    Welcome to BfA the most forced nonsensical conflict in a very long time, the moment they announced the faction war as a key point things like these were bound to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by davesurfer View Post
    This fits my character perfectly, and hers. This is great and accurate writing for who she is.

For the Horde!!

PS she did the same in Wrath in a smaller scale. Remember the wrathgate quest chain?
    I remember we killed varimathras for this

How is any of this news, we are talking about Sylvanas, who has been this way ever since she was brought back.
    before that even, she saw her rangers as things to be used.
    hence her "arrows in my quiver" ideology that she hollowly condemned alongside garrosh when he bombed theramore, meanwhile in legion her plan was to turn people into val'kry with an enslaved val'kyr queen and use them as 1-ups.

make note how they confirm the fact the raised undead no longer have free-will by including alliance arms equipped undead.

Quote Originally Posted by Malikath View Post
    hence her "arrows in my quiver" ideology that she hollowly condemned alongside garrosh when he bombed theramore, meanwhile in legion her plan was to turn people into val'kry with an enslaved val'kyr queen and use them as 1-ups.

make note how they confirm the fact the raised undead no longer have free-will by including alliance arms equipped undead.
    Sylvanas has come full circle she is basically Arthas before he became Lich king in terms of mentality.

before that even, she saw her rangers as things to be used.
    There is a fundamental difference there, because that is the mindset of a commander worth their title, she had to win this and she cared for their loss and was willing to sacrifice herself just as much as she had demanded of her troops. But after she came back things changed dramatically, the mindset remained yet the feelings were utterly lost.

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Too late, you are now a part of this.

Prepare to be purged by the Alliance!
    LOL xD You do realize this wont happen, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Too late, you are now a part of this.

Prepare to be purged by the Alliance!
    With Anduin at the helm? Not happening. And even then blizz only has the choice of maintaining status quo after all is said and done.

10+ Year Old Account
    this is ridicule! it is impossible that my character after seeing how sylvanas kill my brothers and sisters from the horde and raises them as undeads still follow her orders.
    Something to point out, those undead are mindless Skeletons, so basically puppet (she can't rez forsaken without the Valkyr, but everyone like some skeletons :P )

Note: Not saying it justify it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by davesurfer View Post

For the Horde!!

That was the Dreadlord.

Sylvanas has come full circle she is basically Arthas before he became Lich king in terms of mentality.

There is a fundamental difference there, because that is the mindset of a commander worth their title, she had to win this and she cared for their loss and was willing to sacrifice herself just as much as she had demanded of her troops. But after she came back things changed dramatically, the mindset remained yet the feelings were utterly lost.
    she has been since she got the valkyr.

i suppose that's something i'd disagree on seeing as sacrificial plays are rather stupid against an enemy that by the time arthas was crossing the river from what would become the ghostlands into what is still called eversong she knew he could raise the dead into his service.

anyway those lines are her own internal monologue from the point of her life, she had just jumped in edge of night, as of the death of the lich king.
    she even admits her sociopathy with "Still a warrior's heart? She had grown cold. No, she was the same. In death as in life." after telling the undead they would allow garithos' and his forces bleed for them while thinking to herself about using the would be forsaken against arthas.
    after that she realizes she's being judged by the valkyr.

Deleted
    I think Sylvanas secretly plans to turn all of the Horde into undead.

Will the remaining living among The Horde risk that and keep Sylvanas as Warchief much longer?

Quote Originally Posted by Malikath View Post
    she has been since she got the valkyr.
    Yes and no, now she takes pleasure in dishing out pretty much the same suffering she experienced, before that it was just about staying alive.

i suppose that's something i'd disagree on seeing as sacrificial plays are rather stupid against an enemy that by the time arthas was crossing the river from what would become the ghostlands into what is still called eversong she knew he could raise the dead into his service.
    At that point it was about buying time in the hopes the magisters could turn this still around, Malfurion gives similar orders in the elegy. She knew she was dead and so were her Rangers it was just about how to get the most out of it for her people and this this self sacrificing attitude and the feelings tied to it, disappeared completey after her resurrection.

anyway those lines are her own internal monologue from the point of her life, she had just jumped in edge of night, as of the death of the lich king.
    she even admits her sociopathy with "Still a warrior's heart? She had grown cold. No, she was the same. In death as in life." after telling the undead they would allow garithos' and his forces bleed for them while thinking to herself about using the would be forsaken against arthas.
    after that she realizes she's being judged by the valkyr.
    Any good commander needs to be able to sacrifice their troops if the situation calls for it, that is just a trait any commanding officer should have to some degree.

What happened to Lor'themar's threat back in SoO when he said that if Sylvanas did not leave their corpses alone that he'd deal with her?
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    The only lies here are the bullshit coming from you. RBG appears to be immortal.

Quote Originally Posted by Kcin14 View Post
    What happened to Lor'themar's threat back in SoO when he said that if Sylvanas did not leave their corpses alone that he'd deal with her?
    Probably afraid of what she would do to his people if he challenged her openly.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am saddened to see that Baine stayed loyal, but I don't want another "Revolution against the warchief" expansion.

He said he doesn't want Belfs being risen, then he openly jokes about being okay with her raising anyone else since that is between "her and them"

Haven't played it through yet since i am Eu scrub, but i didn't see any belf skellies there. I mean the entire Horde is vieved as a tool by Belfs they couldn't care less about them being risen as skellies.
    Quote Originally Posted by sillag View Post
    if you play horde after elegy, you literally do not have a soul.

Realistically, Blizzard forgot. In story, there were no elves there and Lor'themar gives few shits about the rest.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Linkedblade View Post
    The living retreated. The dead were raised as skeletons. That's not evil. The souls aren't being harmed.
    Pretty much this. I'm just confused cuz i thought it was long established that only humans and elves can become forsaken?

Quote Originally Posted by Casperite View Post
    The nightelves also desecrate their own dead in the novella.
    BUT The NE's didn't kill their own, they were dead from Horde attacks. Sylvanas killed those Horde first, then raised them as undead. That's some leader you Horde have, FOR THE ALLIANCE!!!