Poll: When should BFA end?

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firatha View Post
    Why is this shit show even open you closed the last do yourself and us a favor and close this one too for the same reason.
    Reasons I'm not going to go into because we don't discuss moderation. OK?

Warnings done. Get back on topic or consequences.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    There really is no opinion or vote in this. Realistically Blizzard has planned out this x-pac and is working already on the next

Which pretty much 100% guranteed will get the same threads (by the same people) as Legion and BfA got
    Plans can change on a whim. See: "DRAENOR IS FREE!!!"

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by styil View Post
    These are just how the systems inherently work.

Warfront - wait up to a month till it's your turn
    Island - keep waiting till it's finally on rotation
    Raid - wait till next year
    Allied races - wait till next year
    War campaign - drip fed a quest a week

Compare that to 6.1 where all the content was accessible day 1.
    Warfronts: this is just how they work.
    Islands: the content is there and my best guess is they will set the rotation both new ones are in at 8.1 so we can experience the new islands setup (since they will change them)
    Raid: most guilds are still working on Uldir mythic by that time. So its a good thing. Or it is trial of valor kind of stuff: it is there right away.
    Allied races: they had a lot of bad feedback on maghar / dwarves behind gated behind rep. I highly doubt that they will not throw them in instantly with 8.1
    War campaign: well, broken isles campaign also was a drip fed thing. Still was content to do.

All these references to 6.1 are pointless. Since they said back then BRF wasnt released with it.

Your post history is also pretty funny and you should find another hobby or game to play.

You sound like a child that is done with his toy and want a new one.

For most of us the game is fine and brings us a lot of fun and we enjoy the game.

Others don't. Which is fine aswell.

Stop posting / stop bitching and move on.

I think 8.1 should start out with your character waking up in an Inn, and the whole Slyvannas, Horde vs Alliance war thing, was actually a really bad dream or you just woke up from a coma. They then announce the real expansion will be released in December. The BFA bad dream will just be a filler of sorts. Like Ruby Sanctum at the end of Lich King or what ever. They could even say the coma you was in, was a result of the fierce battle with Sargaras or something.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    There really is no opinion or vote in this. Realistically Blizzard has planned out this x-pac and is working already on the next

Which pretty much 100% guranteed will get the same threads (by the same people) as Legion and BfA got
    Not if they actually improve on stuff instead of making it worse.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixy View Post
    You assume that we have to wait until next year for the raid and allied races, when that was never confirmed....
    Oh, raid and allied races are coming with 8.1.5, that is sure. Before Legion they said intended raid lifespan is 5 months and then they executed it.

And Ion said that Zandalari/Kul Tiran will join in events post-raid. If anything, I think they should switch places Stormsong and Zuldazar raid, release it and Naga world quests in December.

Most likely on launch 8.1 will have:
    - new world quests
    - Incursions (invasions 2.0)
    - paragon reputations
    - continuation of War Campaign leading to Zuldazar raid (I expect it to be Insurretion 2.0, if not I will be dissapointed)
    - storylines for Vol'jin, Saurfang, Tyrande (maybe 1 more for Alliance, because I'm 99% sure they are faction exclusive)
    - Darkshore Warfront, PVP season 2, Darkshore zone revamp
    - 2 new islands and gameplay changes for them
    - 2 new storylines for max level for Dwarves and Belfs (sadly only part of playerbase will be able to experience it, I have every race at 110 - but even I will have to wait with this content until late expac when I'll max them all)
    - class changes
    - minor stuff like rep improvements, refreshed interface for flight path in EK/Kalimdor, new spell visuals, etc.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Barrages View Post
    Wrong, because I still see it on my Blizzard launcher. Blizzard as a company no longer deserves the right to exist.
    It is a tip from me, to you how to end WoW for yourself at this very moment.

Nothing wrong about that.

Your response is an opinion.
    And that is where it all ends.
    Last edited by Augusta138; 2018-09-30 at 09:33 AM. Reason: Typo's

No way they stretch this expansion as much as Legion. This abomination of an expansion needs to be abandoned asap and end with 8.2.

And things looking good that they'll scrap an entire tier and just give us SoZ/CoS + final raid.
    Last edited by Nyel; 2018-09-30 at 09:39 AM.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, the sooner the better but only if they have something solid to release, I don't want another gutted expansion like BfA

Quote Originally Posted by Gen4Glock21 View Post
    I think 8.1 should start out with your character waking up in an Inn, and the whole Slyvannas, Horde vs Alliance war thing, was actually a really bad dream or you just woke up from a coma. They then announce the real expansion will be released in December. The BFA bad dream will just be a filler of sorts. Like Ruby Sanctum at the end of Lich King or what ever. They could even say the coma you was in, was a result of the fierce battle with Sargaras or something.
    LOL! I like you, you are funny.

The game ends whenever you unsub!

Quote Originally Posted by styil View Post
    I think that BFA should end in 8.2 and that the devs should really sit down and work through all the systemic issues with BFA instead of attempting to bandaid fix this expansion.

1. Azerite cannot be salvaged at this point
    The system is fundamentally broken at its core which the devs themselves have acknowledged. Lore has mentioned that the Azerite issues are something that we "simply have to accept as a downside". We will need a new expansion with a new progression system to address these issues.

2. Lukewarm reception of Islands and Warfronts
    The sooner the expansion is over, the sooner the devs can stop wasting development resources to keep these systems going.

3. Classes cannot be fixed this expansion
    Azerite and ability prunint have crippled the base power of every class, and while these systems are in place, classes will continue to be hamstrung. Classes cannot be fixed until Azerite is removed, which won't happen until a new expansion.

4. It feels like we haven't left the Legion expansion
    BFA seems like a major content patch of Legion with a few extra zones and dungeons. We need a truly fresh start with a fresh story and systems to feel like we've started a new expansion. 8.2 could introduce Azshara/N'zoth to lead into the big old gods expansion which is the real story as opposed to the filler Horde/Alliance schoolyard brawl.

Given BFA's record week 1 sales, it is clear that people are still very keen on WoW, as long as they are provided a quality product (which BFA has not delivered). So I think that BFA should be wrapped up as soon as possible so the next expansion has a chance at being a quality expansion. Here is a arojected timeline:
    8.0 - 6 months
    8.1 - 6 months
    8.2 - 12 months
    9.0 launch - August 2020 with Classic launch 6 months after 8.2 launch.

What do you think?
    that all of those points are usless bs whining and mmochamp should start banning people who do more whining threads instead posting in already exsisting ones

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    No way they stretch this expansion as much as Legion. This abomination of an expansion needs to be abandoned asap and end with 8.2.

And things looking good that they'll scrap an entire tier and just give us SoZ/CoS + final raid.
    So your thoughts on 8.1:
    They must be scrapping raid tiers coz bad xpac.
    Everything is set in stone.
    SoZ / CoS are in the plans since they thought of this xpac.

They don't conjure up 2 raids due to some negative feedback about the game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    Not if they actually improve on stuff instead of making it worse.
    artifact weapons had flaws, netherlight crucible made it worse. they doubled down with azerite. let's see what's next

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Augusta138 View Post
    So your thoughts on 8.1:
    They must be scrapping raid tiers coz bad xpac.
    Everything is set in stone.
    SoZ / CoS are in the plans since they thought of this xpac.

They don't conjure up 2 raids due to some negative feedback about the game.
    they could keep the raids for the next xpac. no need to scrap it.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Groh View Post
    artifact weapons had flaws, netherlight crucible made it worse. they doubled down with azerite. let's see what's next

- - - Updated - - -

they could keep the raids for the next xpac. no need to scrap it.
    They can. Although that wasn't the point of my post.

The direction of the game wont change drastically because of some bad feedback overall.

Ingame i can't notice this "decline".
    A lot of guilds recruiting. Groups all around for all content and a lot of people being positive.

These forums and only a handful of doomsayers on the forums claim the game is too bad and can't be played and isn't nice.

My advice to them is and will always be: if you don't enjoy the game unsubscribe.

All these posts like these aren't changing people's minds.
    Its all about opinions and what we all value or enjoy in a game.

To end it sooner would mean that the team that's working on the next xpac have less time to make it. So we would have another half baked xpac. And that team is the one that makes good xpacs (the same that made Legion) so, no, let them work in peace.
    Last edited by dRk; 2018-09-30 at 10:05 AM.

Iam guessing

8.1 more faction war

8.2 Oh noes Queen Ashzara is here we better team up cause we now have a common enemy

8.3 Archimonde shows up and for some reason we all are cool after take him down

????

Booyah!!

No? What sort of idiot would want that? All it would lead to is a monumental content drought and we all know how pissy people get during a drought.

"4. It feels like we haven't left the Legion expansion"

lmao, yeah right. legion felt so much better than this steaming horse shit.

but no, it shouldn't. wow doesn't need another aborted newborn.

what it does need though, is for blizzard to go back to who they used to be. but that won't happen, not with all the corporate slime infesting it.