Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Yes I do leave if its INTIMED run and we all know its depleted so gg wp and bye. If its chill run for weekly chest of course we aim to make it without carin abt time.

Quote Originally Posted by xZerocidex View Post
    If it's going bad?
    No. I never have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by slaskel View Post
    Same here. I once ran a +10 FH key on my resto shaman and I had to OOM myself and spend every big healing CD as soon as it was available just to keep the tank alive on trash packs. If any DPS took any damage, they were dead cause I could not afford to not spam everything I had into the tank until I was out of mana and had to pray the trash was dead. We didn't take large pulls either, just standard 3-4 mobs per pack.

Then we got to the first boss and wiped, I was confused so I looked at the affixes - It was tyrannical week, my brain has just assumed it had to be fortified since we struggled so hard. I left immediatly.
    Was the tank a prot warrior? :P

I always giggle when I heal pug tanks at low keys, because it's usually more effort than a +15 with my usual group. Can barely do any dps as a healer in m+ pugs if the tank is bad.
    Hi

Key's already burned the moment that timer hits 0.

And no, I do wtf I want.
    It's not for the others. Based on your original post and then solidified by your reply it's apparent that you are literal scum of the Earth. It's a video game too, so really maybe one of the least valuable people that ever existed on the planet. It's a good thing that you place such high value in video games and aren't needed by any real life teams doing real life things. If you ever plan on joining the real world maybe work on that.

10+ Year Old Account
    If the rest of the group is toxic I'll leave, sure. Other than that, I don't like leaving first, or if there's still a chance we can do the dungeon.

Nope. That would be a dick move.

And no, I do wtf I want.
    The only people this salty about M+ are baddies, every single time.

To answer the question though, I never leave a key unless the group can't complete the key and agrees they can't complete the key ... or someone like you deserts the key. Which has happened 3 times out of probably around 500 keys run this xpac. So yeah, most people aren't bottom of the shit on a child's shoe dickscum, and don't desert keys like you do op, but will instead help other humans out.

And no, I do wtf I want.
    In a nutshell ladies and gentlemen, is why the reason WoW is so shit socially right now.

The arrogance & self entitlement is strong in this one.

Also, if using group finder I don't EVER invite people that don't have any 10+ completed not on time. Those people are all deserters. And before you retort about your super leet skills op, my raider.io is 1430. And idgaf about that number, this is a video game. Where you should try to understand that everyone you group with is another human with a life just as valuable as your own, and you're a complete shit water filled meatbag if you desert them and don't help them just because of some superficial time.

Depending on the situation leaving is fine,like if for example people are causing wipes multiple times by doing stupid things or whatever yeah,but i to often have seen people leave in 10 keys from just one wipe,if you are that kind of person you are the worst kind of wow player ever period

Quote Originally Posted by fiestatastic View Post
    To answer the question though, I never leave a key unless the group can't complete the key and agrees they can't complete the key ... or someone like you deserts the key. Which has happened 3 times out of probably around 500 keys run this xpac. So yeah, most people aren't bottom of the shit on a child's shoe dickscum, and don't desert keys like you do op, but will instead help other humans out.
    From my experience on 4 different characters, we had to stop a dungeon about I'd say 3 times because we simply couldn't do it, low dps, bad mechanics and so on. And about 12-15 times estimated because all of a sudden somebody remained offline or we were 4/5 all of a sudden.

I play M+ just as much as is needed because I don't have a fixed group, so my item level is also something that can profit from just finishing it. Somebody pointed it out already, if you're doing a +10 just for the weekly, finishing it is the goal. If you're doing anything above that (or with that goal in mind), then I can understand leaving.

Quote Originally Posted by kos666 View Post
    In a nutshell ladies and gentlemen, is why the reason WoW is so shit socially right now.

The arrogance & self entitlement is strong in this one.
    It's not all like that though. There are these occasional pieces of shit selfish and small minded people that don't have the mental capacity to see outside of their own little tiny boxes, but in my experience (limited by sample, but I do run A LOT of keys, with pugs) most people are not like this and are pretty cool.

You gotta just shrug off the disgusting simple minded stupid turds and add friends with more people that you have good experiences playing with.

Quote Originally Posted by predasmoke3 View Post
    i love how you cite your repair bill as a reason for burning someone's key for the week when you can do 3 world quest for a full repair. stop posting and get some gold.

Also, no. I don't leave because it's a shitty thing to do and its honestly very core to what is wrong a large portion of the playerbase. Everything and everyone is expendable and they're just tools to help you pull the crank.
    Keys don't get burnt anymore. I don't do a lot of M+ but I haven't been the first to leave in any run but if I was after more than just a completion then I would leave as soon as my goal was not possible. Why should I let others ruin my fun because they are too shit to do something simple. Leaving groups is perfectly fine now that keys don't get burnt anymore. If people are always leaving your groups then there is a common denominator here and it isn't assholes leaving groups.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Seems pretty consistent across all posts that what we've learned from this thread is that most people posting here are pretty decent, but the op is a piece of shit.

And no, I do wtf I want.
    Please tell me you are playing on the us servers

And no id never leave unless someone left before me or we are stuck for a long time.
    I saw a lot of people leave after 1 wipe on the first boss in legion.
    somehow i wish there was a report/block player feature of people who do that a lot.

Though sadly it would most likely get miss used just like the vote to kick feature was in the early days
    Last edited by Starwindeu; 2018-12-10 at 11:03 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    Was the tank a prot warrior? :P

I always giggle when I heal pug tanks at low keys, because it's usually more effort than a +15 with my usual group. Can barely do any dps as a healer in m+ pugs if the tank is bad.
    DH in fact.

Premise i quit the game . If it's a 10 no, i won't leave even if it gets painful it's still worth. When i tanked M+7s on alts I would leave on some conditions like :
    If the group wiped more twice at the first bosses , because of ignored mechanics .
    If the group wipes more than 3 times at the last boss .
    If in the group there is someone doing incredibly bad that it makes the dungeon a real struggle for the rest of the group.

Talking about >= +7 in the first 2 scenarios it's clear that those people making us fail have no reason to be doing this content (looking at you people dying at korgus cannons or and bullet <.< or people who don't focus demolishers in SoB during a tyrannical week).
    For reason number 3 if it's not stated beforehand we are boosting someoene and the friends makes his responsability to compensate somehow I see no benefit in running an handicapped dungeon discovering we have a dead weight mid run.

Also I'll leave on extremely toxic people just for the fun of it .

Anyway , there are bosses that instantly tells you if you are playing with people who know their deal or if they are ignorant or bad players . For example I will always get triggered by non stop whirlwind spawning during the tidesage fight , then you look logs and see everyone died because of them. If after being told what exactly you have to do and what you don't the group still fails in the same way it's a big GG BB
    Last edited by valax; 2018-12-10 at 11:02 AM.

I never leave because of fuckups or if we do not make the timer.
    People flaming and being rude however gets me to leave.

I could say the same thing for ppl wasting my time sucking in a dungeon... douchebag.

Infracted
    You have a horrible attitude.

On topic, I usually don't pug but if I do I don't leave unless it's clear we can't manage in any reasonable time (talking well over an hour now) or people are being extremely toxic and/or rude.