I know i'll get shit for this. But i think KT and zandalari will be out in 8.2 *cause i think blizz will come out and be like...sorry folks, we are pushing back the new races*
    Yea yea...I know their date clearly says (8.1.5)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    I do miss when the gating was relegated to in-game deeds, but alas that time is gone.

On-topic: Love your mining work Marlamin, it's nice when the datamining crew has new builds to pick at!
    We as players are now cows...being milked by blizz by our precious teets..
    They see time gating as their normal business model, it's quite sad.
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    I have troubling news. It seems there are traitors in our midst.
    Most of you need fear nothing.
    But Derek Proudmoore didn't flee to Kul Tiras by himself. He had help. Didn't he...
    ... Zelling?
    Stop! ... I returned Derek Proudmoore to his family.
    I could not stand by and permit such depravity to unfold.
    You raised him as a Forsaken. But you planned to deny him his free will. To violate his mind.
    Thank you for your honesty.
    Banshee! Are we nothing more than pawns in your game? You betray the Horde!
    No. He did. And so did you.
    Take him.
    Other will see you for what you are, Sylvanas. You will leave the Horde in ruins!
    There is no place for weakness in our ranks.

Horde's gonna FREAK.......
    I need to know who that other person is! It’s either Baine or Rexxar, and either would be HUGE, and the beginning of the end for her!

N'zoth's voice is giving me major Gravemind vibes from Halo

Baine probably. he is the one with zelling in the normal campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepe The Frog View Post
    "The light has struck a bargain with the enemy of all" The light allied with death or just nonsenses from him?

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    That mount is so badass
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

I know it's first ptr update but seeing amount of Zandalari features in character creation compared to only 4 on Kultiran side is kinda sad.

Quote Originally Posted by ImTheMizAwesome View Post
    I know it's first ptr update but seeing amount of Zandalari features in character creation compared to only 4 on Kultiran side is kinda sad.
    Kul tiran males have 2 faces atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Omedon View Post
    I need to know who that other person is! It’s either Baine or Rexxar, and either would be HUGE, and the beginning of the end for her!
    Imagine if the tauren keep serving sylvanas after finding out what she did to Baine.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Yeah, there's no version number after minor patch other than the build, don't think there ever will be. I do get what Nyel means though, it's sorta weird that there's no change in content patch for the clients when new content releases because the clients already have everything that is needed, but that's just how it is these days.
    Ah good that you get what I wanted to say, from a technical "noob" standpoint I wasn't able to explain it better.

Thanks for clarifying!
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

7+ Year Old Account
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Well, they still have a lot of work to do when it comes to Kul'tirans because.. whoa, they're really unfinished.

Quote Originally Posted by ImTheMizAwesome View Post
    Well, they still have a lot of work to do when it comes to Kul'tirans because.. whoa, they're really unfinished.
    Well now I get it, Zandalari Trolls are already in game and playable, the ones unlocked in 8.1.5 are just another malformed breed.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

I know it's PTR and all, but how can the KT / Zandalari be this unpolished / lacking in options? The've been in development for over a year at this point - what have Blizz been doing? I really don't understand how anybody thought this build was remotely ready to be shipped in the state it's in.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    "The light has struck a bargain with the enemy of all" The light allied with death or just nonsenses from him?
    looks like it.
    probably refering to calias lightforging.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    I know it's PTR and all, but how can the KT / Zandalari be this unpolished / lacking in options? The've been in development for over a year at this point - what have Blizz been doing? I really don't understand how anybody thought this build was remotely ready to be shipped in the state it's in.
    It's perfectly ready for technical testing, which is what they announced the build would be for. More customization options don't really need to be extensively tested.

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    I think that they just flipped a switch and a little patch to make them playable, but all the stuff from them is still on the really old build.

They have the same amount of customization stuff that was there in the files since the first BFA alpha updates(I was checking wowhead dressing room from time to time), not adjusted like 95% of the helmets, so i guess that future updates will bring more stuff, especially when you compare amount of customization on zandalari and Kul'tiran.
    I would like to see at least tattoos as a feature for Kul'tirans or something..

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    looks like it.
    probably refering to calias lightforging.
    Oh boy if that is true, then some shit will go down
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm interested to see more of Calia! I do wonder if Sylvanas was able to complete her mind-wrecking of Derek before he got given to Jaina.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Female model was NOT done at the 2017 Blizzcon.
    They had UGLY female concept art at Blizzcon on the slide.