15+ Year Old Account
    I think this spoiler is the "lie" referred to by one of the first conversations I posted that speaks of Ashvane. It's unclear whether or not it is actually a lie or whoever is speaking in that conversation just thinks it must be, though.

Unknown_Female: We had a deal, Azshara! Give me the power you promised!
    Unknown_Female: Oh, I intend to. I merely wanted our guests to bear witness to your glorious ascension.
    Unknown_Female: No! Not like this! What are you doing to me?!
    Unknown_Female: You asked to be powerful, Priscilla. Consider our bargain complete.

Unknown_Female: Puppets... fools. The Banshee baited you... to your own slaughter.
    Unknown_Female: Gave Azshara... what she wanted. N'Zoth will rise... his madness... comes...
    Unknown_Female: Ashvane spoke with a serpent's tongue, but... could she be right? Were we lured to Nazjatar as part of some dark bargain?

Gonna guess this will be the big debate around the broadcast text until we find out more: is this a lie or not?
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    I think this spoiler is the "lie" referred to by one of the first conversations I posted that speaks of Ashvane. It's unclear whether or not it is actually a lie or whoever is speaking in that conversation just thinks it must be, though.

Unknown_Female: We had a deal, Azshara! Give me the power you promised!
    Unknown_Female: Oh, I intend to. I merely wanted our guests to bear witness to your glorious ascension.
    Unknown_Female: No! Not like this! What are you doing to me?!
    Unknown_Female: You asked to be powerful, Priscilla. Consider our bargain complete.

Unknown_Female: Puppets... fools. The Banshee baited you... to your own slaughter.
    Unknown_Female: Gave Azshara... what she wanted. N'Zoth will rise... his madness... comes...
    Unknown_Female: Ashvane spoke with a serpent's tongue, but... could she be right? Were we lured to Nazjatar as part of some dark bargain?

Gonna guess this will be the big debate around the broadcast text until we find out more: is this a lie or not?
    Very interesting. Thanks for all the broadcast text.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nize View Post
    Makes no sense that she would keep something like that hidden from the rest of the Horde, even if she stated it after the fact. Well, except it would make for dramatic mystery but nonsense storytelling. I've always been annoyed by stories that have you questioning a character's actions because of this supposed hidden intention and then when it's revealed, so many problems could have been avoided by just stating said intentions
    If she told us from the beginning that the tree was corrupted this war would make sense. She would want to burn it. The alliance wouldnt. etc. I would stand behind her in that scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Cara View Post
    They will probably do something dumb like install Calia as the leader of the Forsaken. It would also potentially give an undead allied race.
    I hope not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Well, a few hours to wait, time to make some crêpes! Hopefully datamining will progress by then.
    I feel bad to say that ive never had a crepe before.

I guess Nzoth working with Sylvanas confirmed

Which is weird because Nzoth hates Sylvanas so maybe this all ends with him dunking on her?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Its fairly obvious Gamescom will be all about 8.3. Blizzcon will be all about 9.0.
    This seems pretty spot-on.

Not sure about 9.0 being as late as September, though. I think if anything it would likely launch August or maybe even earlier. While they delayed 8.1, it was only because they thought 7.1 launched too early. The tail end of the expansion is likely to be shorter for BFA than it was for Legion.

At the very least, 8.2.5 definitely seems like it'll launch before Brewfest, with Vulpera and (likely) Mechagnomes as new Allied Races, tied of course to the Vol'dun and Rustbolt Rebellion reputation factions. And alongside them will be the worgen and goblin model revamps, and probably their Heritage Armor questlines.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Judging from WoWhead the scenarios are all the same. Maybe the dialogue will be different? If this remains the case I’m done.
    lets be honest here. You are a paladin. The light comes first or you are a shit paladin. You shouldnt be siding with Sylvanas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    lets be honest here. You are a paladin. The light comes first or you are a shit paladin. You shouldnt be siding with Sylvanas.
    I didn’t sign up for the Human stereotype. Fuck the light. As much as I hate Sylvanas I’d rather side with her than with the Alliance.

uh, from that broadcast text it seems tyrande isnt present in nazjatar, a pitty but i guess understandable since the war in darkshore is ongoing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    In the first essence scenario for the dragon scale, there is one of wrathions agents lurking behind some pillar:
    https://imgur.com/a/UlEdz8H
    Its obvious we are going to the Dragon Isles in 8.3 at this point imo.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    For literally every Alliance player she's kind of a massive scumlord. You save her multiple times, literally feed her to keep her alive, save her friends, build her entire rebellion, fight her civil war, free her from addiction and give her people a new future--only for her and her people to join your enemy and start trying to kill you all because Tyrande didn't reply to her fast enough.
    I dont think thats even caccon tbh. Gauarantee in the lore the horde players are the ones who help her.

Its obvious we are going to the Dragon Isles in 8.3 at this point imo.
    Mother's new dialogue also talks about a new titan facility, which I'm assuming will be on the Dragon Isles. And I'm hoping will have something to do with buffing the aspects/dragons in general.

7+ Year Old Account
    I didn’t sign up for the Human stereotype. Fuck the light. As much as I hate Sylvanas I’d rather side with her than with the Alliance.
    You should probably reroll from belf paladin then...
    TEA IS DOWN!

Sylvanas is what you get when you cross Joffrey Baratheon with a mary sue. Change my mind. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    You should probably reroll from belf paladin then...
    Nope. The TBC Blood Knight fantasy is what I signed up for and it’s what I’ll keep RPing as.

Or I would if I had any plans to ever come back to this game.

7+ Year Old Account
    Nope. The TBC Blood Knight fantasy is what I signed up for and it’s what I’ll keep RPing as.

Or I would if I had any plans to ever come back to this game.
    I get the feeling a lot of posters on this forum will agree with this next statement.

Bye Felicia.
    TEA IS DOWN!

Sylvanas is what you get when you cross Joffrey Baratheon with a mary sue. Change my mind. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    I get the feeling a lot of posters on this forum will agree with this next statement.

Bye Felicia.
    Nah I agree with him.

Imagine shilling Blizzard for this narrative. lol

Just eyeballing the Map, Nazjatar appears to at least be Argus size, if not larger. Meanwhile, Mechagon clearly looks larger than Timeless isle, but not quite as large as the Thunder isle. Depending on what 8.3 adds, BFA should go down as the expansion that added the most... landmass? after it's launch.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Nah I agree with him.

Imagine shilling Blizzard for this narrative. lol
    Imagine ree'ing over video game lore in 2019.

Just sayin'.
    TEA IS DOWN!

I dont think thats even caccon tbh. Gauarantee in the lore the horde players are the ones who help her.
    Sure, but that doesn't make it any less retarded to have half your playerbase helping build a faction from the ground up for most of an expansion and then have that faction turn around and start attacking them. Particularly when it would have been so much easier, and made so much more sense for the Nightfallen to just stay neutral, and the exiled remnants of Elisande's Duskwatch (who actually needed a place to go, and would have actually been alright with trading Elisande for undead!Elisande) join the Horde, with so much less fuss and without invalidating the entire Suramar storyline for Alliance players.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by seleri View Post
    I'm actually in love with all of the armor in BfA so far and these all look great too. The only one I'm not fond of is the Horde arathi cloth set.
    Thats one of my favorite sets.