Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    It's over, 1000 pages of ridiculous leading to nothing. I would be upset to if you put all the chips into this.
    The report was 1,000 pages? It lead to nothing? Something tells me you read just about nothing of the report. Again, "doesn't exonerate" is one of the most missed pieces of literature ever since the Bible and practically everything in it.

- - - Updated - - -

Russia investigation has not lead to anything and is over. That's reality.
    Ah yes, nothing happened the whole time. Not one thing. Nope.

Well that and the whole spying thing.
    Being investigated by the FBI does not equate to spying. Asking questions of people does not equate to spying. What do you not get?

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Being investigated by the FBI does not equate to spying.
    Or, as per Barr, it does, but spying has no negative connotation and therefore it doesn't mean anything. Either way, not only has Barr basically given up on an investigation, he's now fleeing from testifying on the topic, while the rabid fanbase continue to throw his 4-page no-evidence I-didn't-read-it buzzwords around with neither knowledge nor context.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    while the rabid fanbase continue to throw his 4-page no-evidence I-didn't-read-it buzzwords around with neither knowledge nor context.
    That was its intended use after all.
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Yeah its over, lol, keep thinking that you sycophantic hypocrite.

You don't even understand the fucking report. I mean I legit don't think you're posting in bad faith, I think you really are that fucking confused and shit at reading.
    I read it, it said No Collusion no Obstruction. It's over man, nothing is going to happen to Trump and it is time to move on.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    The report was 1,000 pages? It lead to nothing? Something tells me you read just about nothing of the report. Again, "doesn't exonerate" is one of the most missed pieces of literature ever since the Bible and practically everything in it.
    This thread is 1000 pages smart guy.

This thread is 1000 pages smart guy.
    Of course the thread lead to nothing, it wasn't going to lead to anything more than people posting in it. This thread was not the lynch pin of the report.

I read it, it said No Collusion no Obstruction. It's over man, nothing is going to happen to Trump and it is time to move on.
    No it doesn’t. Stop lying. Or read the report yourself than have an adult explain it to you because you are clearly struggling with it.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

I skipped over this bit, but the fact you think it said no on both of those, which by the way hundreds of pages just to say "TOTAL EXONERATION!!!111!!" shows you have not read one iota of the report and have no idea what you are talking about.

Regarding this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Michh View Post
    I'm seriously wondering if the bolded part is a serious statement at this point. 19 lawyers, 40+ FBI agents, 500 people interviewed, unlimited scope / money to spend and unfettered access to anything thing they wanted for over 2 years, and they said there was no conspiracy / collusion between ANYONE. NOT A SINGLE PERSON WAS INDICTED FOR CONSPIRACY OR COLLUSION. NONE

How in the hell can you make that statement and it not get called a conspiracy theory at this point and time?

I'm serious?????
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Manafort, Flynn, Maria Boutina, 37 Russian operatives, you're welcome.
    ... 10 other responses along the same lines of "you are wrong" ...
    I would submit that Michh is mostly correct here. I say mostly because there are several unfinished cases, but look at what has been finished and you will see that there are two groups of people charged for different things. Russians beyond reach (IRA / GRU / etc) plus one non-Russian guy are charged with actually trying to interfere with the elections. The US guys within reach are charged with lying to the officials and sometimes tax / bank fraud. Nobody is charged with the conspiracy (of Trump-Russia vs the elections, some charges have the word "conspiracy" in them, but those conspiracies are things like hiding money and avoiding taxes as a result).

Or am I missing anything? Is this, for example:

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...-investigation

...a good summary of who got charged for what?
    Last edited by rda; 2019-05-05 at 12:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    SNIP
    Haven't we established that you are just a Trump paid fan boy from afar with no dog in this fight?

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Haven't we established that you are just a Trump paid fan boy from afar with no dog in this fight?
    Well, the Senate hearing with the Democrat's reactions to Barr, reminded me of a scene of a pack of dogs attacking a Grizzly bear and getting their asses kicked.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Well, the Senate hearing with the Democrat's reactions to Barr, reminded me of a scene of a pack of dogs attacking a Grizzly bear and getting their asses kicked.
    That's your opinion and we all know you have no problem with corruption.

That's because you're delusional. You should really see a doctor about that.
    A Prince whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's your opinion and we all know you have no problem with corruption.
    I do when it is proven to be true.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

I do when it is proven to be true.
    Michael Cohen isn't going to jail because he slept with Stormy Daniels so proof is obviously irrelevant to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Michael Cohen isn't going to jail because he slept with Stormy Daniels so proof is obviously irrelevant to you.
    The subject of the investigation was to find a crime the President had committed in collusion with the Russians and obstruction of Justice. Some bystanders during the investigations where found to have committed crimes not directly associated with those. A sort of " we need to find something to justify this 30 million dollar costs! ".

The subject of the investigation was to find a crime the President had committed in collusion with the Russians and obstruction of Justice. Some bystanders during the investigations where found to have committed crimes not directly associated with those. A sort of " we need to find something to justify this 30 million dollar costs! ".
    Who said anything about the Mueller investigation, Trump has been named as a conspirator you can try to change the subject but Trump is a corrupt POS who surrounded himself with convicted felons, domestic abuser, someone who covered up for a pedophile ring, etc etc. This administration has had more resignation due to ethics and crime than any other in history feel free to stick your head in the sand but the truth is you love the swamp.

A pack of dogs would kill a bear.

This line of logic fucking baffles me. "We found multiple crimes relating to the investigation, enough that many other investigations have been opened to make sure we can actually give them all the proper attention they need." "Yeah but it wasn't this one crime, sorry sweaty."

Not even going into the fact that the investigation made money.

Quote Originally Posted by Evielution93 View Post
    This line of logic fucking baffles me. "We found multiple crimes relating to the investigation, enough that many other investigations have been opened to make sure we can actually give them all the proper attention they need." "Yeah but it wasn't this one crime, sorry sweaty."

Not even going into the fact that the investigation made money.
    Because when you spend several tens of millions and two years, you are bound to find something. Especially if you count things like "I think you lied to me some time ago when I was doing my investigation". If the Mueller team were investigating your company employees / your university or wherever you are, they would have found tons of various things. Just not conspiracy with Russia.

The last sentence is a repeat of a stupid meme and I said why earlier, but whatever.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, it is telling that nobody so far contested my #21293 that Micch's #21256 is basically correct other than "you are a Russian troooool not talking to you huhuhu". Well, maybe later.
    Last edited by rda; 2019-05-05 at 03:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    Because when you spend several tens of millions and two years, you are bound to find something. Especially if you count things like "I think you lied to me some time ago when I was doing my investigation". If the Mueller team were investigating your company employees / your university or wherever you are, they would have found tons of various things. Just not conspiracy with Russia.

The last sentence is a repeat of a stupid meme and I said why earlier, but whatever.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, it is telling that nobody so far contested my #21293 that Micch's #21256 is basically correct other than "you are a Russian troooool not talking to you huhuhu". Well, maybe later.
    Its not at all the investigation innto Trump have made money link a source that says otherwise. Meuller seized 48 million in assets which is way more than the investigation cost unlik the ones into hillary.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!