Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wanax View Post
    I have a hard time seeing more than warrior sham monk mage hunter
    They may go with the direction of including druid to the list as they share reverence with Zandalar loa Torkali.

Priest might be shafted too. Not sure if they'll allow a rogue tortollan.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    though I wish there was an option for full-mech head
    Yeah I guess people would like them more if there was a way to customize a "Junker Gnome" to an (almost) full Mecha-Gnome. Mechagon likely converted many to full robotic forms, and the survivors will likely be reintroduced into Junker Gnome society after Mechagon's Fall. Especially those that didn't want to be converted.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Yeah I guess people would like them more if there was a way to customize a "Junker Gnome" to an (almost) full Mecha-Gnome. Mechagon likely converted many to full robotic forms, and the survivors will likely be reintroduced into Junker Gnome society after Mechagon's Fall. Especially those that didn't want to be converted.
    How about partial? Like terminator half half mecha-gnome half gnome or robocap with mechagnome skull and gnome face. Or perhaps mechagnome mandible or mechagnome eye sockets.

This would be a good reference to both movies would be gold:

Last edited by vertigo12; 2019-05-16 at 07:40 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by serendipity11 View Post

The cat folk from Draenor. A handful of them came across with the orcs. Could be they get into trouble and we take them in. Either side could recruit them at that point. But cats versus dogs would be kinda cool. Plus I wanna see what their females would look like.
    Possible, but they would need to be seeded in 8.3 though. If there is to be a final set of Allied races after Vulpera and Mecha Gnomes, there are no blatantly obvious candidates.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    That's not completely true, as we have examples with other allied race where they use the same skeletons of another race that is in the same faction (Dark Iron, Lightforged and Maghar Orcs)
    That's actually another very good point. Can't believe I didn't take that into consideration. In that case you're right, I believe the Vulpera and Sethrak will most likely join the Horde, while MechaGnomes and probably "Redeemed" Undead will be joining the Alliance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vertigo12 View Post
    How about partial? Like terminator half half mecha-gnome half gnome or robocap with mechagnome skull and gnome face. Or perhaps mechagnome mandible or mechagnome eye sockets.
    Yes please!, to be fair, i think the Mecha-gnomes AR have a lot of potential, they just have to add enough costumization for it to be actually cool, like those you pointed out

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes please!, to be fair, i think the Mecha-gnomes AR have a lot of potential, they just have to add enough costumization for it to be actually cool, like those you pointed out
    Here's another set of ideas:
    Arms: one arm machine similar to Full Metal Alchemist or Doomfist. Both arms machine similar to Jax of MK series.
    Leg: 1 leg is a pirate inspired pegged leg. One leg organic and another cybernetic.
    Half of the longtitudial hemisphere bionic while the other normal.

- - - Updated - - -

Arms: one arm machine similar to Full Metal Alchemist or Doomfist. Both arms machine similar to Jax of MK series.
    Leg: 1 leg is a pirate inspired pegged leg. One leg organic and another cybernetic.

Prepatch ARs are likely related to Nazjatar and whatever the 8.3 zone is.

Guessing Ankoan remodeled to be playable, and something from 8.3 for Horde. The Gilblins were not updated and specifically made to look like Cata goblins so they aren't going to be an AR.
    Last edited by EbaumsTipster; 2019-05-16 at 06:01 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes please!

In general, i think simple things like letting the players get just 1 part of the mecha body would add a lot, one arm, one leg, one eye, also other styles of mechanical parts (like one more inspired in the mechagnomes from Ulduar)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cockus Maximus View Post
    That's actually another very good point. Can't believe I didn't take that into consideration. In that case you're right, I believe the Vulpera and Sethrak will most likely join the Horde, while MechaGnomes and probably "Redeemed" Undead will be joining the Alliance.
    Ah.... Redeemed undead, i hate that idea SO FREAKING MUCH!, hope it never comes to be.

Note: Not that is impossible, just that i hate the idea

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Guessing Ankoan remodeled to be playable, and something from 8.3 for Horde. The Gilblins were not updated and specifically made to look like Cata goblins so they aren't going to be an AR.
    Naga then *crosses fingers*
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Naga then *crosses fingers*
    I think Naga are too unique to be an AR as opposed to a brand new playable race. I don't think anything from Nazjatar will be a Horde AR because their Nazjatar rep is made of giant monsters and Gilblins that were purposefully low-res models (aka not playable, because the real Goblin AR is Vulpera).

IF and its a big IF, if Tinker class comes to pass, I think this would be a cute idea for the races that can play as the Tinker, would get clockwork/prosthetics, similar to how DK and DH have a few extra customization options.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Prepatch ARs are likely related to Nazjatar and whatever the 8.3 zone is.

I imagine that the Gilblings would get a new model with or after the goblins get theirs

15+ Year Old Account
    Felwood Worgen seem like a good allied race choice to me. These Worgen were infact the first Worgen summoned to Azeroth by Velinda Starsong and they currently reside in an enclave in Felwood. So this allied race can represent a more feral side of the Worgen as opposed to the "classy beastmen" vibe that Gilnean Worgen have. Their racials can reflect a more savage side of the Worgen, like leaping to an area and reduced fall damage and such, also, they can have the ability to change between Night Elf or Worgen forms.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Directionalk9 View Post
    IF and its a big IF, if Tinker class comes to pass, I think this would be a cute idea for the races that can play as the Tinker, would get clockwork/prosthetics, similar to how DK and DH have a few extra customization options.
    They're introducing steampunk flavor to WoW.

ogres or mok'nathal, we'll need the big boys

I imagine that the Gilblings would get a new model with or after the goblins get theirs
    I doubt it, there's no reason they'd make two models for them in the span of one .5 patch. Vulpera already are higher res than Goblins at the moment.

If Gilbins were shown with both genders in several new and special armors I would say maybe but they almost all the time run around in Shorts.

The model for Gilblins would be upgraded alongside the Goblin one.

However, that there seem to be no females even in a friendly faction speaks against them as an Allied Race.

5+ Year Old Account
    The model for Gilblins would be upgraded alongside the Goblin one.

However, that there seem to be no females even in a friendly faction speaks against them as an Allied Race.
    Well...