Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    How many cinematics do we have in 8.2?

Nazjatar intro, Azshara finale, any known other?
    Probably only those are pre-rendered. Theres plenty of the in-game ones as well.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    I am still not convinced, mostly because a timeskip as you mention it seems ot create more lore problems than it solves.
    Let us for instance assume that BfA took place after a timeskip. Said skip would happen when you first go to the new continent. all you are essentially doing at that point is artificially limiting yourself to only using new character models. Let us say the timeskip is a modest 5 years. You would not be able to have any cutscenes with Anduin without making a new model, you oculd never have a quest that sends you to anywhere except the new zones without updating those zones to reflect what has changed.
    Anduin uses a new model for all BfA cutscenes anyway, so why would that even matter?

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Probably only those are pre-rendered. Theres plenty of the in-game ones as well.
    I think there might have been one for the Nazjatar questing finale. If my memory serves, there was a cinematic for breaching the raid itself, though i could be conflating it with something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    I think there might have been one for the Nazjatar questing finale. If my memory serves, there was a cinematic for breaching the raid itself, though i could be conflating it with something else.
    I encountered like 5 or 6 placeholder cutscenes in nazjatar, but it was early on when they allowed it for the 1st time.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

I encountered like 5 or 6 placeholder cutscenes in nazjatar, but it was early on when they allowed it for the 1st time.
    Counted the shown Cutscenes on Wowhead, so if we just count for one faction we have 4 normal rendered ones.

Full disclosure, i did not acutally play through the Nazjatar questline, so take all my claims with a massive grain of salt. I am mostly saying from what i remember, and outside the opening cutscene and the one for the raid, i could have sworn the posting of all the in-game cutscenes had a cutscene missing, that of the opening of the raid.

If not, the 2 cutscenes should be quite a bit anyways, not sure what another cutscene could show that would be worht it being pre-rendered.

Mostly i am just excited for getting properly back into WoW again, had to take a break from burnout, but i have been checking stuff on hte PTR a tiny amount, and i have a roadmap planned for at least the first 2 weeks. (That is if i don't decide to do normal summer stuff like BBQ and watching the ocean during the midnight sun)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    So what? Again, 8.3 could be another Ruby Sanctum or simply Warfront 2.0. You don’t know, I don’t know so acting like you know more about 8.3 than me is what you’d call inane shit. I‘m speculating, nothing more or less. And that 8.3 won’t be a massive patch is quite obvious so... back to speculating which is what I do, even if you don’t like the outcome. And I was talking about the WoD raid comparison. If the final raid of BfA does have less than 4 bosses WoD actually had more raid bosses than BfA btw.

We might know a bit more after the cinematic but who knows, maybe it’s just leading towards more questions instead of answering them. I’m still quite sure that N‘zoth won’t be the final boss.
    And if I was a millionaire, I would buy a yacht. Your entire train of thought is based on "if". And how is that obvious 8.3 won't be big? It is you now who acts like you know more than others about future patch, while calling someone on it a second before.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2019-06-17 at 06:36 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Alga View Post
    Counted the shown Cutscenes on Wowhead, so if we just count for one faction we have 4 normal rendered ones.
    You might be right, I only did the horde questline.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    And if I was a millionaire, I would buy a yacht. Your entire train of thought is based on "if". And how is that obvious 8.3 won't be big?
    Good lord, stop feeding him please.

Y'ALL NEED TO PUT THE TROLL NYEL IN IGNORE.
    Last edited by Drekmar; 2019-06-17 at 06:41 PM.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

7+ Year Old Account

Eh, I just try to combat misinformation and lies.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Eh, I just try to combat misinformation and lies.
    But he doesnt care, he will spew his bullshit again and again and again. Hes been doing that for months, thats his life.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

You might be right, I only did the horde questline.

Be kind on him, he is just trying to spread his joy and merriment to the world.
    Sure, his idea of a warm summers day is a solar eclipse over a recently burned down house, but still.

Besides, who else will anchor us so firmly in our self-identity as normal sane people. Everyone needs a weird guy to contrast against.

I meant pre-rendered, yes. The in-game cutscenes have already been datamined,
    Whatever...

I know it's just Monday, but this inpatient urge for any Bluepost kinda becomes heavier to "survive", haha. C'mon Blizzard do it!

I know it's just Monday, but this inpatient urge for any Bluepost kinda becomes heavier to "survive", haha. C'mon Blizzard do it!
    Date confirmation would be really welcomed at this point.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

The good thing is, it's not even 3 pm in Irvine, so there could be anything, in general the silence at the PTR forum is scary. Last bluepost was at the 7th of June.

5+ Year Old Account
    I'm expecting a Q&A soon, which will have a date and a trailer. Possibly on thursday, and then 8.2 releases the following tuesday

*insert "Mom pick me up, I am scared-Meme" here*

So I guess.. release date announcement?

*insert "Mom pick me up, I am scared-Meme" here*

So I guess.. release date announcement?
    Imagine if they just released 8.2 this week. Like out of nowhere, here ya go! The patch is ready!

Quote Originally Posted by crusadernero View Post
    Imagine if they just released 8.2 this week. Like out of nowhere, here ya go! The patch is ready!
    I mean there is also this: https://www.twitch.tv/limit_maximum/...24hr&sort=time

But why should he know?