Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Personally i hope they saw how much people liked Sethrakk in beta/release and started work on some quests to pull them into the Alliance as another allied race.
    Unless the Zandalari begin a massive genocidal purge of their capital, or what remains of the faithless begin diplomatic relations with the Alliance, I think that ship has sailed. Blizzard has made it very clear that the Sethrakk are a one off thing, like the Tuskarr or Saberon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone I don't like
    Something I perceive as stupid or overly emotional.
    A quote that justifies my ideology, or attributes my opposition's position to ignorance or selfishness. - Some Nobody

7+ Year Old Account
    the place light-forsaken belong is in the trashcan

Don't know how and why anyone would want this garbage concept to be a thing, Calia joining horde against the alliance also make no sense, just let this die and be forsaken by blizzard

I cannot take the wait anymore!

When I saw the PTR notes I thought the PTR was going live that moment.
    Aaargh. Give me those juicy new models.

Still sad because of no allied race announcement.
    Cannot bear to wait for blizzcon and then be dissappointed again.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    Don't know how and why anyone would want this garbage concept to be a thing, Calia joining horde against the alliance also make no sense, just let this die and be forsaken by blizzard
    Obviously not against the Alliance. The story strongly appears to run towards at least a ceasefire, if not lasting peace. With Sylvanas out of the picture, for whatever reason, Calia would be a calming factor for the former citizens of Lordaeron, and if not their outright leader, then at least a kind of ambassador and advisor.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurmech View Post
    Unless the Zandalari begin a massive genocidal purge of their capital, or what remains of the faithless begin diplomatic relations with the Alliance, I think that ship has sailed. Blizzard has made it very clear that the Sethrakk are a one off thing, like the Tuskarr or Saberon.
    Do you have a source for that?
    I never saw them mention sethrak since BFA release.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Ok, it's time. Let's start summoning PTR.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    *Starts chanting*

- Offers gold to the Trade Princes -
    - Destroys gilnean walls -

IT IS TIME

Not yet, it generally hits when I'm biking home which isn't for another hour or so. Then I have to grab some food. So can we delay this by like an hour and a half?

I guess PTR will come within the next four hours.
    Whatever...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Not yet, it generally hits when I'm biking home which isn't for another hour or so. Then I have to grab some food. So can we delay this by like an hour and a half?
    We shall start precasting the summon for your arrival.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Sure.

/10char

Fine! But you'd better be emulating this image, or else!

I'm getting the ritual components so we can start summoning right when Marlamin says they're ready for the PTR to hit.....

Just keep an eye on the tracker.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by 3vyan View Post
    I never saw them mention sethrak since BFA release.
    That is pretty much exactly it, the Sethrak have had almost no development since their debut, what little they have has been as NPCs in Dazar'alor where they represent Sethraliss. Also, at the end of the Voldun questline they have the following conversation:

Emperor Korthek says: I did not force anyone to follow me, Vorrik... Our people are conquerors...
    Vorrik says: No, old friend. Our people are dead, because of you.

Which to me seems to imply that the Sethrak will probably only be represented once in a while where the Zandalari are present with no government of their own..
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone I don't like
    Something I perceive as stupid or overly emotional.
    A quote that justifies my ideology, or attributes my opposition's position to ignorance or selfishness. - Some Nobody

Quote Originally Posted by Gurmech View Post
    That is pretty much exactly it, the Sethrak have had almost no development since their debut, what little they have has been as NPCs in Dazar'alor where they represent Sethraliss. Also, at the end of the Voldun questline they have the following conversation:

Emperor Korthek says: I did not force anyone to follow me, Vorrik... Our people are conquerors...
    Vorrik says: No, old friend. Our people are dead, because of you.

Which to me seems to imply that the Sethrak will probably only be represented once in a while where the Zandalari are present with no government of their own..
    I thought there was a giant underground civilization of Sethrak? Can see glimpses of it in the dungeon. Not sure if that is empty/abandoned in lore, but it's definitely very big.

5+ Year Old Account
    Allied Races in 8.3.5 for pre-oder would be dick move, since they are BfA's feature. Of course new class is out of picture too, it requires lot of testing before puting on live.

If anything, I would expec some class skins from preoder - if they'll go that route.
    Well BfA also had preoder races. And if the preorder AR-s are tied to the 9.0 story, it's all good. BfA had allied races but nothing suggests 9.0 cant as well.

Hmmm. Is it possible we will have allied classes now?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    All the Brewfest changes are already in 8.2
    Exactly my point. Those changes are in the game, but we've not actually seen what the updated celebration looks like to my knowledge.

If they were going down a path while setting up the Brewfest stuff of perhaps Vulpera being available in 8.2.5 but changed plans for whatever reason, we may see some weird stuff in Brewfest this year design-wise. If that was never the plan or it changed beforehand, it'll be curious to see how Vol'dunshine comes to be during the event.

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Well BfA also had preoder races. And if the preorder AR-s are tied to the 9.0 story, it's all good. BfA had allied races but nothing suggests 9.0 cant as well.

Hmmm. Is it possible we will have allied classes now?
    Seems feasible. I assume it would be more like sub-classes if so. Not sure how you'd do that as a pre-order without it feeling somewhat pay-to-win though.

Biked home from worl. Opened mmochamp. No ptr... summon HARDER!

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AngerFork View Post

Seems feasible. I assume it would be more like sub-classes if so. Not sure how you'd do that as a pre-order without it feeling somewhat pay-to-win though.
    Or just sub specs maybe. Not sure if they would care if it is pay to win or not. With their racials I'm sure void elves are pay to win.