People will leap pretty far to doom & gloom.

The 120 boost only tells us there's a 120 boost. Nothing else. Them being in this patch means nothing either. They were data mined previously long before they were available.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    There will be outrage about squish no matter what. Morons will scream that Blizzard is "taking away" 60 levels from them.
    Given what kind of wondrous effects some people ascribe to the squish, i'm not sure those ones are the morons. Especially since objectively, Blizzard would in fact be taking 60 levels away from them. Sure, it wouldn't have any significant effect, but you'd still have 60 levels less than before.

IMO a level squish, like the second item squish, would be a complete waste of time.

8.2.5 seems to be just goblin and worgen models and some updates to events

What a small patch lol.

should call it 8.2.1.

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    8.2.5 seems to be just goblin and worgen models and some updates to events

What a small patch lol.

should call it 8.2.1.
    Absolutely no way there's no story / war campaign in 8.2.5. It's just not on the PTR yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasoka View Post
    Absolutely no way there's no story / war campaign in 8.2.5. It's just not on the PTR yet.
    Starting to doubt that alot since its been like a month since it got up on ptr.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Given what kind of wondrous effects some people ascribe to the squish, i'm not sure those ones are the morons. Especially since objectively, Blizzard would in fact be taking 60 levels away from them. Sure, it wouldn't have any significant effect, but you'd still have 60 levels less than before.

IMO a level squish, like the second item squish, would be a complete waste of time.
    Leveling 1-60 is a smaller mountain then leveling 1-120(Or sooon 130). I doubt the boost is used very often to dispute a level squish.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Starting to doubt that alot since its been like a month since it got up on ptr.
    ...We have literally no idea when 8.2.5 releases? It won't be before October 100%.

...We have literally no idea when 8.2.5 releases? It won't be before October 100%.
    There's fuckton of encrypted stuff in, but he probably got encryption-see-through glasses....
    Crimea is Ukraine!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post

While technically a level squish doesnt have a real purpose, it's more of a QoL change.
    Even if leveling takes same as it does now, it would be easier to spread the existing rewards (abilities, talents...) over half the levels we have now, making each ding more meaningful than currently, even if it still is a similar time between you getting the stuff. Might also make it easier to control the powercurve tho that depends on other changes that could come with squish.

Also, I assume a level squish wouldn't just be them reducing max level and leveling brackets by 50%, it would probably entail other changes with it.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    There's fuckton of encrypted stuff in, but he probably got encryption-see-through glasses....
    just saying compared to the other ptrs it looks very... bare bones.

Because they are hiding something. The parrot guy (what's his face) said it's the most encrypted PTR so far.

Yeah, because theres more encrypted stuff than anytime before.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Because they are hiding something. The parrot guy (what's his face) said it's the most encrypted PTR so far.
    Plus let's not forget the Durotar Warfront and Calia Models that got abruptly removed... or hidden.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post

This is high rez and new ... looks like Durotar no?
    So, to come back to this post almost exactly 4 months later, it appears this is part of a set of reskinned WoD models. They added this rock this build which got me looking into this a bit more and stumbling into this.

They definitely feel very at home in Durotar though with their newly found Doritos coloring agent.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    So, to come back to this post a 4 months later, it appears this is part of a set of reskinned WoD models. They added this rock this build which got me looking into this a bit more and stumbling into this.

They definitely feel very at home in Durotar though with their newly found Doritos coloring agent.
    Old world revamp confirmed?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So, to come back to this post a 4 months later, it appears this is part of a set of reskinned WoD models. They added this rock this build which got me looking into this a bit more and stumbling into this.

Speaking of Durotar Warfront.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Ok havent read that, but it doesnt change the fact that it looks bare bones, Especially with the stuff they are advertising, it might be a good patch for returning players or the quest scale thingy they have is probably a very big part. But other than that most max lvled players wont find much new content i think. The scaling stuff sounds like an exploit gold mine which will most likely get 90% of the bugs fixed when it is live.

7+ Year Old Account
    So, to come back to this post almost exactly 4 months later, it appears this is part of a set of reskinned WoD models. They added this rock this build which got me looking into this a bit more and stumbling into this.

Have we gone so far that we are starting to get excited about a rock because of all the encrypted stuff?
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Have we gone so far that we are starting to get excited about a rock because of all the encrypted stuff?
    I mean...

..yeah?

Ok havent read that, but it doesnt change the fact that it looks bare bones, Especially with the stuff they are advertising, it might be a good patch for returning players or the quest scale thingy they have is probably a very big part. But other than that most max lvled players wont find much new content i think. The scaling stuff sounds like an exploit gold mine which will most likely get 90% of the bugs fixed when it is live.
    It's a .5 patch, "bare bones" doesn't apply since we never got these kinds of patches prior to Legion in the first place. They add small elements, they're not a full patch.

And this one, has 2 updated races in it.