7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    Not sure if someone created this already...

You can keep "An" as well because encryption contains same amount of syllables as illusion and it would keep the same flow. I like it, just needs a little touch up and can be a new datamining meme like that pic of the tides of vengeance login page.
    Quote Originally Posted by unbrained View Post

there you go^^
    Who's the left? a HoTS skin? is the right side something SC2 related? Middle is Barbarian from D3 right? Also Elisa looking like a fiiiiine 30-something yr old M.I.L.F. I'll attend all her classes
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    tfw just Sylvanas

This fucken killed me. Well played!!

Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    Who's the left? a HoTS skin? is the right side something SC2 related? Middle is Barbarian from D3 right? Also Elisa looking like a fiiiiine 30-something yr old M.I.L.F. I'll attend all her classes
    From what I understand left is Tyrael's mecha skin and right is the last SC2 co-op commander or whatever. Yes, middle is D3 barb.

next expansion is called rebranding of azeroth.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just hope there's no more encrypted stuff. Mostly so we can sink our teeth into something. At the same time GJ blizz on encrypting, clever little buggers.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    From what I understand left is Tyrael's mecha skin and right is the last SC2 co-op commander or whatever. Yes, middle is D3 barb.
    Thank you, I just got home and am trying to catch up with the thread (y'all blew up about 4-5 pages last I checked).

I'll be responding to posts as I catch up so everyone please excuse my posts if anything's already been stated.

*yawns loudly* Too tired for a late night build, hurry it up Blizz.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    I REALLY hope Sylvanas is there because of 8.3 stuff and not due to 9.0 plot. It’s beyond time we deal with her...
    It means they will most likely save any kind of 8.3 ptr build for after Blizzcon. Means 8.3 will be discussed about at Blizzcon, and most likely just a little bit about the next expansion.

They are starting to take their time now with the upcoming information they have planned for WoW and its future seems like.

The Virtual Ticket stuff coming in October (based on the Twitter comment) also means the VT probably has hints to incoming expac/end of BfA. I don't recall not knowing the VT goodies that close to a Blizzcon before (but possibly they could've) - - - after some quick fact-checking it seems Blizzcon 2017 virtual goodies were revealed October 10th 2017. https://wow.gamepedia.com/Virtual_Ticket

These VT goodies included the flying mounts for Horde/Alliance meaning it coincided with the next expansion.

That means the VT goodies coming for this Blizzcon can also give way to what's going to be in the next expansion and probably why it's another "late" VT reveal.

They're really pulling all the stops from my view to ensure the ending of BfA and start of 9.0 is kept as mum as possible. Dunno why, very strange, but interesting on another hand as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    Sargeras isn't really "green satan"

Looks pretty green to me from official artwork from Chronicles. Although he's been shown as Black/Red/Yellow/Orange too.

It means they will most likely save any kind of 8.3 ptr build for after Blizzcon. Means 8.3 will be discussed about at Blizzcon, and most likely just a little bit about the next expansion.

They are starting to take their time now with the upcoming information they have planned for WoW and its future seems like.

The Virtual Ticket stuff coming in October (based on the Twitter comment) also means the VT probably has hints to incoming expac/end of BfA. I don't recall not knowing the VT goodies that close to a Blizzcon before (but possibly they could've) - - - after some quick fact-checking it seems Blizzcon 2017 virtual goodies were revealed October 10th 2017. https://wow.gamepedia.com/Virtual_Ticket

These VT goodies included the flying mounts for Horde/Alliance meaning it coincided with the next expansion.

That means the VT goodies coming for this Blizzcon can also give way to what's going to be in the next expansion and probably why it's another "late" VT reveal.

They're really pulling all the stops from my view to ensure the ending of BfA and start of 9.0 is kept as mum as possible. Dunno why, very strange, but interesting on another hand as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks pretty green to me from official artwork from Chronicles. Although he's been shown as Black/Red/Yellow/Orange too.
    The new xpac will be 100% announced with a trailer this blizzcon. Its just a question if they gonna combine it with 8.3 or if we get some 8,3 news in october

10+ Year Old Account
    *yawns loudly* Too tired for a late night build, hurry it up Blizz.
    What size it is?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TaliaKirana View Post
    … if they try to make out Sylvanas was right all along, I'm done. I'm gone. I'll be off to some other MMO.
    I don't think this will happen. It's not even anywhere close to how her character's been proceeding with the narrative and if someone wants to point out Illidan as if he went from villain to hero, I'd like to point out Blizzard came out and said they fucked the Outland narrative with him and even published a book to retcon all those things BEFORE they introduced into the Legion expansion as a "hero" (more like anti-hero imo which Illidan has always seemed like).

Sylvanas's narrative doesn't follow anything like that Illidan's and also we're at time WoW's narrative where Blizzard are actually consciously trying to be more consistent and cohesive with their narrative.

Sylvanas's narrative so far has just kept heading more and more towards selfishness imo, not some "ya'see, I was trying to protect all of you all along!" story.

I'm going to go out on a limb here, but I do think her narrative is supposed to be kind of like what happened with Arthas in a way, she is essentially starting to become what she initially hated (Lich-King). She's too "I can't trust anyone at all" and even going against the 'ideals' of the Horde, enough so that Thrall is being brought back in.

There's a strong narrative going on right now that the Horde is split into two types, I don't see all of what's happened with Thrall and Saurfang to just end up with "oh her methods are different but she's actually 200 IQ".

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    What size it is?
    No idea, not out yet.

lvl 40+ in classic is a pain in the ass

90% travelling 10% playing

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ilgynoth View Post
    The new xpac will be 100% announced with a trailer this blizzcon. Its just a question if they gonna combine it with 8.3 or if we get some 8,3 news in october
    well ofc it will be 100% announced, I didn't say it wouldn't be. My opinion is they're going to not have as much to include about it compared to what they'll share with 8.3.

Imo, they'll spend more time wrapping up BfA (discussing 8.3/8.3.5) than talking about next expansion (9.0).

Trailer reveal obviously happens. But like I said before, when they revealed BfA it seemed like a very boring and bare-bones presentation on its systems because a lot of it wasn't nailed down (and this showed throughout the beta as people didn't get to test Azerite gear much until very very close to release build of BfA).

Imo, they'll fill up maybe like 70% to wrap up BfA and 30% new expansion and will probably say something like, "we're transitioning to a slower reveal pace if you noticed with encrypting efforts to give some sense of surprise heading forward about the game" or some shit like that.

Maybe the "rebrand" is to do with the factions and playing together. Or maybe it'll be two different factions--Alliance and Horde united as one, against everyone who chooses to side with the Black Empire.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Foolicious View Post
    Also interesting image. Falstad+gryphonrider new hero class confirmed?^^
    How do you know it's Falstad?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    the only other explanation imo is getting seasons, which I really doubt.
    Have people been wanting seasons in WoW for a while? This is the first I'm hearing about it. I would love for seasons to happen in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Foolicious View Post
    Anduin suffers badly from lacking character development and involvement in the story. Hes still the boy that doesn't know what to do and every action or decision is made by another alliance leader (Velen/Genn/Jaina).
    He isn't needed in bfa's story after starting a suicide mission to claim lordaeron.

Also interesting image. Falstad+gryphonrider new hero class confirmed?^^
    We might finally get that aerial combat we've been promised since the Wrath box.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

7+ Year Old Account
    About that rebrand art, it appears it premiered at Gamescom this year.
    Interesting that they removed the Crazy Goblin.

Have people been wanting seasons in WoW for a while? This is the first I'm hearing about it. I would love for seasons to happen in WoW.
    Not particularly. It's not as if it's never been brought up but it's not one of those big constant issues like people wanting a revamp. I think because, a lot like flying in Azeroth pre-cata it's assumed to be way too much work and likely to never happen.