Page 48 of 60 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Heh. Came here because someone sent me a screenshot of that ship in the model viewer. That sure got tracked down and extinguished fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Having an inferior fleet at the start of BfA didn't stop the Alliance from invading Lordaeron by sea. Even though by Saurfang's own estimate the Horde's superior fleet still wasn't large enough to transport an army large enough for a siege, which means the same should have applied even harder to the Alliance one. And using the fleet as an argument against this leak makes even less sense because as the picture shows the leak is explicitly about Sylvanas getting a new fleet, likely from Helya given the ship models.
    Lol wut? The horde's fleet is on the other side of the world in Org the Alliances is in Stormwind not hard to see how they would get there first. In no way whatsoever would it apply harder to the alliance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    Is it by dataminers? I see people claiming such, but this is just a freefloating screenshot and the boat doesn't render in the model viewer link provided.

Update: It's fake. @Hellspawn @Aeula
    https://twitter.com/GFXbySage/status...65070509215745
    Bah, I'll remove it from the OP then.

Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    Lol wut? The horde's fleet is on the other side of the world in Org the Alliances is in Stormwind not hard to see how they would get there first. In no way whatsoever would it apply harder to the alliance.
    First of all, why are you talking about distances when the issue mentioned was the size of the fleet? Brilliant point you got here. Simply amazing. Second of all, even your distance point falls flat on its face given how the Horde got to Undercity before the Alliance anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

I don't know what you guys whine about... This scenario is absolutely amazing.

Στάλθηκε από το POCOPHONE F1 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Well, Bellular just did a video on this leak. Sells it quite well.

I want to voice my opinion but I don't know what to feel.

You know why I am not excited about expansions anymore? This all started with Thrall appointing Garrosh as warchief, and now we are at everyone we know and love are dead. Everything that has happened in between has been a endless stream of one thing leading to another. It is starting to get really tiresome because there's never an end to it.

so it confirmed fake, why this topic is live.

wait so what confirmed this was fake? not following

It's confirmed the picture of the boat in the model viewer is not real, but something someone else worked on. Given they are a graphics editor for Bellular, likely done while researching the credibility of the leak. Someone else ran with that picture as proof. That picture has been debunked. But that would have just been more evidence for the original picture. The original picture itself has definitely not been debunked.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DotEleven View Post
    It is contradictory.

They were just doing research. Nowhere near the Sunwell and were banished because "the void is a threat to the Sunwell" she's literally immersed in it and "Nope, no problem". It absolutely is a contradiction.
    we don't know what they were doing, it was not just research, was something big enough to get then banished.

So, the races that have been into and out of the Shadowlands before are: Draenei, trolls, arakkoa, mogu.
    The classes that have been into and out of the Shadowlands before are: Shamans, Death Knights, Soulbinders(draenei, troll, and mogu NPC class).

So why did Sylvanas need to murder everyone? Why are goblins and gnomes the ones to figure out how to go in and out when multiple other races already figured it out? Why tinkers when there's an NPC class that has been into and out of the Shadowlands before?

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    First of all, why are you talking about distances when the issue mentioned was the size of the fleet? Brilliant point you got here. Simply amazing. Second of all, even your distance point falls flat on its face given how the Horde got to Undercity before the Alliance anyway.
    Yeah primarily not via boat. Nothing I said "falls flat on it's face"

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    So, the races that have been into and out of the Shadowlands before are: Draenei, trolls, arakkoa, mogu.
    The classes that have been into and out of the Shadowlands before are: Shamans, Death Knights, Soulbinders(draenei, troll, and mogu NPC class).

So why did Sylvanas need to murder everyone? Why are goblins and gnomes the ones to figure out how to go in and out when multiple other races already figured it out? Why tinkers when there's an NPC class that has been into and out of the Shadowlands before?
    Because the op tried to slap shit together from 2-3 different "leaks" which ended up making none of it make sense.

Like why would she need to raid Stormwind if she had everyone going to ThunderBluff? Hell if the whole point was to make everyone dead to stop some greater evil why wouldn't she have killed everyone at Undercity?

Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    Yeah primarily not via boat. Nothing I said "falls flat on it's face"
    Right. "Primarily not via a boat". Never mind that most of the Horde races are on Kalimdor yet Undercity was reinforced by everyone. Hell, even Sylvanas and plenty of Forsaken were in Kalimdor prior to Undercity because, you know, War of Thorns. Guess they all walked on the surface of the sea.

Never mind that even if the Horde pulled reinforcements from the Twisting Nether right before the battle that would still be beyond the point, because you still seem to harp on the speed with which the Horde would be able to reinforce Undercity by sea, while the point was about how Alliance's fleet was not large enough to transport an army sufficient for a siege.

But do go on about how nothing you said falls flat on its face, it's endearing.
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    Because the op tried to slap shit together from 2-3 different "leaks" which ended up making none of it make sense.

Like why would she need to raid Stormwind if she had everyone going to ThunderBluff? Hell if the whole point was to make everyone dead to stop some greater evil why wouldn't she have killed everyone at Undercity?
    A shame he put so much time into making that screenshot, but got so god damn lazy with making the story.

A shame he put so much time into making that screenshot, but got so god damn lazy with making the story.
    Well, in a way it's what made it believable enough to result in a 49 pages long thread. Had the story in the leak not been lazy that would make it blatantly clear it's not Blizzard's work.

the story is what sounded just stupid enough to be believable that blizzard wrote it.

this is the level of writing that ALL of bfa has had, this goddamned pure idiocy.

the picture always looked fake to me, because no water in any bfa cinematic looks like that overly shiny crap in this pic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why are people saying that he made it? People are 100% misunderstanding what he's saying.

This is the guy, and he's literally part of Bellular's production team, the same team that was trying to find faults in it but couldn't. People are literally not getting what's saying.

Here is his tweet. https://twitter.com/GFXbySage/status...65070509215745

So basically, with today's video, it's quite the opposite, it only reinforced it.
    @Aeula
    Last edited by Shampro; 2019-09-09 at 07:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Why are people saying that he made it? People are 100% misunderstanding what he's saying.

This is the guy, and he's literally part of Bellular's production team, the same team that was trying to find faults in it but couldn't. People are literally not getting what's saying.

This. Bellular had his main image guy try to prove the picture was at odds with Blizz's cinematics. He could not find anything that showed it was NOT a blizz cinematic still, which is why Bellular is so excited.