Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    a dragon who like man, and a man who look like dragon, why? they would not be that different...

the blight is something very powerful, and that quantity, how long until someone can live there? tis good to notice that even today there is still races of plague in the elven lands.
    As posted on the last page, one is probably Dragonmen, the other is probably Drakonid.

I recall the southshore estimates being in the centuries.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    they can go for the drakonid route, but create an entirely new model for then.

Drakonid are mortals changed by draconic magic/energies, by force, by the dragons or by staying with then for a long time.

To me, they should always have done a weredragon stuff, like the worgens, with the orcs from the dragonmaw clan. the outland like zuluhead can literally turn into drakonids
    Okay that sounds cool and if the lore was remotely like that I'd roll one.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    Let's not forget about the encrypted Lich King conversations, and light forged death knights. Do they fit into a Dragon expansion? Not really.
    No but it could just be to fill a feature that fans have been asking for. If it turns out to become a death themed expansion then we're for sure gonna get Necromancer as a class though, there was a lot more Necromancy related stories in BFA compared to the few Tinker parts we saw during Island Expeditions and Mechagon.

Idk, I feel like a double class release would be sick though, lvling to max in dungeons and zones full of Necromancers and Tinkers sounds fun af, we experience this every other year in FF14 because they release several classes per expansion to fill gaps such as ranged dps, more tanks, etc and it's fucking fun as hell

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    Cannot seem to find, does anyone know when was the BfA trademark booked? Shouldn't that happen soon?
    Booked about 4 AM MST in new zealand, afaik.
    Day of announcement.

I remember shitposting that it was a mobile game and when I was obviously discovered to have just been shitposting, people got mad at me
    Last edited by plz delete account; 2019-10-12 at 05:01 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    As posted on the last page, one is probably Dragonmen, the other is probably Drakonid.
    yap thats why it don't make much sense, it would be two different things with different models, but essentially a dragon race, people would get mad if one looks better than what they got.

only if they do different colors for each faction, better than neutral like pandaren.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    So big question everyone:
    Since we learned from the two previous Blizzcon discords, shall we try a third time to get it right?

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    My expectations for Blizzcon 2019:
    New WoW expansion with either Tinker and/or Necromancer as the new class(es).
    Diablo 4 & Netflix show announcement
    Overwatch - Double hero reveal (Echo & Junkerqueen)
    Overwatch "2" - PVE wave based game like Left 4 Dead
    Snorestone - New expansion
    Hots - Saurfang or Azshara hero release
    New IP reveal unless what Tom Chilton and them worked on was Overwatch 2

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Okay that sounds cool and if the lore was remotely like that I'd roll one.
    vote me for the next allied race designer, im sure no one would be disappointed

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    its prob what going to happen, but i don't know about saurfang in hots.

i would love the announce of WC2 as expansion for reforged.

5+ Year Old Account
    No but it could just be to fill a feature that fans have been asking for. If it turns out to become a death themed expansion then we're for sure gonna get Necromancer as a class though, there was a lot more Necromancy related stories in BFA compared to the few Tinker parts we saw during Island Expeditions and Mechagon.

Idk, I feel like a double class release would be sick though, lvling to max in dungeons and zones full of Necromancers and Tinkers sounds fun af, we experience this every other year in FF14 because they release several classes per expansion to fill gaps such as ranged dps, more tanks, etc and it's fucking fun as hell
    but can I party sync as a BDK in level 30 dungeons with them?

- - - Updated - - -

vote me for the next allied race designer, im sure no one would be disappointed

- - - Updated - - -

its prob what going to happen, but i don't know about saurfang in hots.

i would love the announce of WC2 as expansion for reforged.
    There's precedent for Blizzard to kill a beloved WoW character off only to add them to HotS months later.
    E.G. Varian.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    Booked about 4 AM MST in new zealand, afaik.
    Day of announcement.

I remember shitposting that it was a mobile game and when I was obviously discovered to have just been shitposting, people got mad at me
    Oh yeah I remember that. To be fair the name sounds like a mobile game.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Oh yeah I remember that. To be fair the name sounds like a mobile game.
    Yeah, which I guess made it believable to some people that my shitposting was 'fact'...
    As if.

I wonder if half the forum still has me blocked from that thread cause of shit like that.

yap thats why it don't make much sense, it would be two different things with different models, but essentially a dragon race, people would get mad if one looks better than what they got.

only if they do different colors for each faction, better than neutral like pandaren.
    I mean, lol, it's not like any other pair of allied races has circumvented that problem by being difference races. People are going to complain regardless, but a they seem like fitting variations for the two factions.

Well never not be depressed that the alleged Dark Souls Diablo was canned.

5+ Year Old Account
    I mean, lol, it's not like any other pair of allied races has circumvented that problem by being difference races. People are going to complain regardless, but a they seem like fitting variations for the two factions.

Well never not be depressed that the alleged Dark Souls Diablo was canned.
    I'm still upset that the Starcraft FPS was canned... again

I'm still upset that the Starcraft FPS was canned... again
    That is actually sad, first Ghost (which was TPS?) and now this

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    That is actually sad, first Ghost (which was TPS?) and now this
    At least we got Nova out of the first one.

7+ Year Old Account
    I mean, lol, it's not like any other pair of allied races has circumvented that problem by being difference races. People are going to complain regardless, but a they seem like fitting variations for the two factions..
    but this would be a different thing, its like making a human with fox characteristics for the alliance, don't make much snes,e or don't match much to me, it would make more sense if it is only one dragon race for one faction.

5+ Year Old Account
    but this would be a different thing, its like making a human with fox characteristics for the alliance, don't make much snes,e or don't match much to me, it would make more sense if it is only one dragon race for one faction.
    Nothing makes sense to you as far as I gather.

Not even core Horde races being in the Horde.

7+ Year Old Account
    Nothing makes sense to you as far as I gather.

Not even core Horde races being in the Horde.
    excuse me?

I mean it's fairly close to Legion with Velvs and Nightborne. Both are a new kind of "dark" themed elf, Horde gets one version, Alliance gets the other version. One side gets one two-legged dragonkin, the other side gets the other two-legged dragonkin.

Of course that's taking the statement literally. I suppose the other very valid interpretation here might be one side (Alliance) getting men-like dragon (Dragonmen a la Maloriak) and the other side (Horde) getting dragon-like (more metaphorical) men, e.g. Vrykul.

7+ Year Old Account
    I mean it's fairly close to Legion with Velvs and Nightborne. Both are a new kind of "dark" themed elf, Horde gets one version, Alliance gets the other version. One side gets one two-legged dragonkin, the other side gets the other two-legged dragonkin.

Of course that's taking the statement literally. I suppose the other very valid interpretation here might be one side (Alliance) getting men-like dragon (Dragonmen a la Maloriak) and the other side (Horde) getting dragon-like (more metaphorical) men, e.g. Vrykul.
    just saying tis feel like a odd decision and a weird way to handle it, and it would make more sense vrykul going alliance s a counterpart of ogres