10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    He hasn't been found guilty yet,
    Yes, that's the dishonest goalpost-setting you're using to justify your opposition to the investigation and impeachment that might lead to that guilty verdict.

He's not guilty yet so he shouldn't be investigated to determine that guilt.

do you know what is being said behind closed doors, do you have special access to what is being said in a SCIF? Sorry but I rather hear both sides of the story.
    Don't need to. The publicly available information is plenty damning all on its own.

What's going on behind closed doors is more about how wide and how deep this goes. How many specific crimes Trump and co have committed.

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Don't need to. The publicly available information is plenty damning all on its own.

What's going on behind closed doors is more about how wide and how deep this goes. How many specific crimes Trump and co have committed.
    No, you just don't get it. If any information is not available, the only possible correct course of action is to disregard all the information we do have! /s

Seriously, that is pretty much the argument. Their positions are getting so laughably bad they don't have much more meat on their bones then this one.

Ban evading alts and trolls everywhere. Whatever happened to people being held accountable for breaking rules on this forum?

I have zero faith in Democratic establishment to pull thru' anything. They're peak limp-dicks.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Yet again I state if Trump is really guilty of breaking the law, then when it comes to impeachment I support it, not sure why this falls on deaf ears. I don't like Rich and powerful people being above the law, this why I was upset Clinton wasn't removed from office and it's the same reason why I know Trump won't be removed from office if he is guilty because partisans protect partisans.
    The amount of times you contradict yourself is astounding.

He can't be found guilty until it goes to the senate .. it has to pass the house vote before it goes to the senate ... not that difficult to grasp.
    Last edited by dubious_doomhammer; 2019-10-24 at 04:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bdatik View Post
    Ban evading alts and trolls everywhere. Whatever happened to people being held accountable for breaking rules on this forum?
    A mod wrote in another forum a couple weeks back that they "believe in 2nd chances"... I was thinking to myself "No you don't. You give 2'nd, 3'rd, 4'th... Let's just say it - UNLIMITED chances!". There's no "2'nd chances" here. A value of "2'nd" only has any personal value if there's a finite number of strikes here.

And, lets face it, has people hitting the maximum infraction delays EVER stopped them fully from being an asshat again in future?

In regards to ban evading alts and burner accounts - they'll say it's hard to stop them because they just keep creating more and there's so many.

Yup, it's work. Do your job and keep banning them. That's what you signed up for.

But wait, you're not paid so it's not worth it? Then why did you volunteer to do paid-level amounts work? This question is even more pertanent if you have a normal job on top of it?

Because you love the forum? Well, that's you being a gullible fool then - isn't it?

Do mods get paid? If not, than why not? How much add revenue and subscription dollars does this site drag in? Don't tell me it's just enough to "cover the server costs" and that's it... If the pay isn't worth the time, than that's on MMO-Champ's responsibility.

I hate to say it, but I've been drifting over more and more to Reddit these days. Say what you will about the mods there - it's been refreshing to see nobody getting impotent valueless so-called "2'nd chances" there when they're a deliberate asshat. You're an asshat? BAM - you're out. done. And, yes, I realize that means I would've been banned here long ago as well as many others... and I realize that's potentially good, because I realized that when I'm on Reddit, I actually write and talk differently BECAUSE I know there's a zero-tolerance policy - and I'm surrounded by other peers who aren't complete asshats creating a totally toxic enviroment. Hell, even this word "Asshat" I use here I would never on Reddit.

Quote Originally Posted by mvaliz View Post
    A mod wrote in another forum a couple weeks back that they "believe in 2nd chances"... I was thinking to myself "No you don't. You give 2'nd, 3'rd, 4'th... Let's just say it - UNLIMITED chances!". There's no "2'nd chances" here. A value of "2'nd" only has any personal value if there's a finite number of strikes here.

And, lets face it, has people hitting the maximum infraction delays EVER stopped them fully from being an asshat again in future?
    Talking about Skroe?

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Yes, that's the dishonest goalpost-setting you're using to justify your opposition to the investigation and impeachment that might lead to that guilty verdict.

He's not guilty yet so he shouldn't be investigated to determine that guilt.

You're the same person who said he was guilty based on the Mueller report yet they never brought impeachment on him from that report. I rather wait till everything is explained, I am not saying he is innocent but I am also saying he isn't guilty.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dubious_doomhammer View Post
    The amount of times you contradict yourself is astounding.

He can't be found guilty until it goes to the senate .. it has to pass the house vote before it goes to the senate ... not that difficult to grasp.
    He was guilty, thus why he was impeached by the house, the senate however protected him.

Quote Originally Posted by dubious_doomhammer View Post
    I really don't understand their way of thinking. I've tried to rationalize it in my brain - why people are willing (or at least say they are) to go so far as dying for Trump, and I cant figure it out.
    Because decades of events has led to a Trump base of supporters who firmly believe that everything the left is doing is centered around racism against white people. They firmly believe Trump is the only one fighting for them. They believe the democrats' support of illegal immigration and sanctuary cities firmly establishes that the democrats are racist criminals who have destroyed the Constitution. And because they are criminals, they have no moral right to impeach and remove Trump. If they do impeach Trump, they believe it is fundamentally and morally just to revolt and destroy the democrats and their influence.

If this impeachment happens, they are fully ready to go all the way. They won't stop until the democrats are totally defeated in a civil war.

The thinking is that democrats as a group willingly broke the law first with backing and supporting illegal immigration. So now Trump is free to break any law he wishes and you cannot impeach him for it. Tit for tat. And if you try to remove him, it is an act of war.
    Last edited by Kokolums; 2019-10-24 at 05:23 PM.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by mvaliz View Post

In regards to ban evading alts and burner accounts - they'll say it's hard to stop them because they just keep creating more and there's so many.

Yup, it's work. Do your job and keep banning them. That's what you signed up for.

But wait, you're not paid so it's not worth it? Then why did you volunteer to do paid-level amounts work? This question is even more pertanent if you have a normal job on top of it?

Because you love the forum? Well, that's you being a gullible fool then - isn't it?

Do mods get paid? If not, than why not? How much add revenue and subscription dollars does this site drag in? Don't tell me it's just enough to "cover the server costs" and that's it... If the pay isn't worth the time, than that's on MMO-Champ's responsibility.

I hate to say it, but I've been drifting over more and more to Reddit these days. Say what you will about the mods there - it's been refreshing to see nobody getting impotent valueless so-called "2'nd chances" there when they're a deliberate asshat. You're an asshat? BAM - you're out. done. And, yes, I realize that means I would've been banned here long ago as well as many others... and I realize that's potentially good, because I realized that when I'm on Reddit, I actually write and talk differently BECAUSE I know there's a zero-tolerance policy - and I'm surrounded by other peers who aren't complete asshats creating a totally toxic enviroment. Hell, even this word "Asshat" I use here I would never on Reddit.
    Just to add context, I've been a member of another forum since 2006... one "infraction" in 13 years and frankly I was asking for it.

Similarly, I pay money every month to participate in an aerospace technology/enthusaist/professional discussion board... it gets VERY heated but there is a one-strike and you're out policy. No problems whatsoever. The monthly fee acts as an idiot/troll filter. It's why I don't don't do those posts that used to be so popular here several years ago anymore. I do them elsewhere, and with people better educated and not trollish enough to just go "Russia Jets = Teh Bestest jets!11!111".

Never posted to reddit before though funny enough.

Here though? 14 pages of infractions. And counting. I imagine I'm quickly approaching the lifetime number. I wonder if I'll get a gold watch.

Without commenting on moderation, which is against forum rules, folks can make of that what they will of the above comparison.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Frusciante View Post
    Talking about Skroe?
    Nah, but it wouldn't change diddly, because *gasp* email exists.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    Because decades of events has led to a Trump base of supporters who firmly believe that everything the left is doing is centered around racism against white people.
    Decades of Fox News and conservative media making shit up and misinforming their base*

Not actual events.

And if the complaint is that they no longer enjoy the unique privileges of being a white dude and are now on a more equal playing field...then suck it up, buttercup.

They believe the democrats' support of illegal immigration and sanctuary cities firmly establishes that the democrats are racist criminals who have destroyed the Constitution.
    Then they're being lied to and believe in a fiction. It's not our job to entertain this fiction, but to correct them about reality.

If they do impeach Trump, they believe it is fundamentally and morally just to revolt and destroy the democrats and their influence.
    So they're inherently violent?

If this impeachment happens, they are fully ready to go all the way. They won't stop until the democrats are totally defeated in a civil war.
    Cool, so Republicans respond to "not getting their way" and "believing they're victims" with violence?

If that's what they do, they can fight the US Army when they rebel. Because that's who they're rebelling against, not "liberals".

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Cool, so Republicans respond to "not getting their way" and "believing they're victims" with violence?

If that's what they do, they can fight the US Army when they rebel. Because that's who they're rebelling against, not "liberals".
    Trump is absolutely going to win a civil war. It will not even be close.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    Trump surviving impeachment and staying on the ballot is the worse case scenario for the GOP. It will guarantee the largest possible margins in all 2020 races.

It's not like he's going to stop fucking up or that scandals will stop seeing the light of day. All this shit that keeps happening will continue for another year. However much damage Trump has done to the GOP and his own reelection chances will only get worse.
    Besides hatred for Trump, what is any democrat going to run on that will be popular with residents in the United States? Taxation to get their free stuff through? Even a democratic congressman admitted they have to impeach because they can not beat him. Everyone on here is misunderstanding the view of Trump on this. The impeachment inquiry is like Beto, the gift that keeps on giving.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    He was guilty, thus why he was impeached by the house, the senate however protected him.
    Objective proof you still don't understand the impeachment system. That, or you're lying. Your choice.

We are currently in the longest period of time where there was not a civil war in America, and it's not coming any time soon. It's ridiculous to even say that another civil war would happen in America.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Well, hopefully they play the same game as the GOP, and ask foreign countries to intervene in the election to help them out.

Maybe they could ask New Zealand to look for the locked up phone transcript, Belgium for all the emails on Trump's kids private phones, and Austria to look into the Minecraft server of Baron.

Edit: And just to clarify, this is satire. Before anyone starts foaming at the mouth.
    Maybe they could ask a British agent to get dirt on their opponent from Russia before an election....then use it to spy on that candidate. Nah that is too outlandish to believe

Quote Originally Posted by TexasRules View Post
    Besides hatred for Trump, what is any democrat going to run on that will be popular with residents in the United States? Taxation to get their free stuff through? Even a democratic congressman admitted they have to impeach because they can not beat him. Everyone on here is misunderstanding the view of Trump on this. The impeachment inquiry is like Beto, the gift that keeps on giving.
    2019 is a Trump referendum.

It is not a policy election. It will never be a policy election. It will be about if people want 4 more years of Donald Trump's shitshow.

Wanna know the secret about impeachment? It probably won't succeed in removing Trump via the actual process (though by rights it should). But it's going to go a looooooooooooong way to crafting that narrative that is going to make a convincing enough argument that anything... ANYTHING... is better than 4 more years of Donald Trump running America via twitter and Fox News call-ins.

Trump is exhausting for most Americans, who want him removed from office. Impeachment sets him up for next Fall in convincing those on the fence that he makes too much trouble... too much noise... to be rewarded another 4 years.

Why do you think Pelosi is planning to hold public hearings in mid-November.

So people talk about it over Thanksgiving.

This entire process is going to get dragged out to turn Trump's ongoing radioactivity into a goddamn Chernobyl.

One does not destroy a President overnight.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    The Democrats run a very large platform of policies and ideas/ideals. The ultimate irony is that the Red States continually benefit from programs sponsored and pushed through by Democrats, and yet continue to vote against their own interests by supporting the GOP. I could go on, but I know already it falls on deaf ears.

How and why? If conservatives "rebel", they would be rebelling against the US government. That would mean they would be fighting against the US government, including military, and unless Trump somehow gets them on "his side" (really, a president leading a civil war in the country he was elected to oversee?) I don't see how "y'all queda" is going to be able to seriously fight against the US military.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're the same person who said he was guilty based on the Mueller report, yet they never brought impeachment on him from that report. I rather wait till everything is explained, I am not saying he is innocent but I am also saying he isn't guilty.
    And this will continue to be a dishonest approach.

You have created a situation where you will refuse to consider any amount of evidence against Trump, other than a criminal conviction, when a criminal conviction cannot happen until after impeachment.

You're just stating that you blindly support Trump no matter what the facts say.

The Senate acquitted him, meaning he was not guilty.

You either don't understand impeachment at all, or you're deliberately lying.

Because decades of events has led to a Trump base of supporters who firmly believe that everything the left is doing is centered around racism against white people. They firmly believe Trump is the only one fighting for them.
    Those people are racist idiots. Why should we give their racist views any consideration?

They believe the democrats' support of illegal immigration and sanctuary cities firmly establishes that the democrats are racist criminals who have destroyed the Constitution. And because they are criminals, they have no moral right to impeach and remove Trump. If they do impeach Trump, they believe it is fundamentally and morally just to revolt and destroy the democrats and their influence.
    This is literally advocating for domestic terrorism, and blind belief in partisan propaganda and lies.

Literally nothing you said in there was true. It's all horseshit, and you'd have to be a violent extremist to believe any of it.

Again, anyone thinking this is a domestic terrorist.

Bowing down to terrorist threats is fucking pathetic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe they could ask a British agent to get dirt on their opponent from Russia before an election....then use it to spy on that candidate. Nah that is too outlandish to believe
    We should really investigate Trump spying on other's campaigns. That microphone in microwaves remark was way to specific to be a random comment.

Hopefully the FBI announces they're investigating the Trump Campaign in or around September/October if next year. I hope they get to the bottom of those microwaves.