Quote Originally Posted by Black Rider View Post
    There was never prepurchase unlocking class
    Demon hunter *cough*

7+ Year Old Account
    Demon hunters were playable through pre purchasing legion.

Formerly known as Arafal

There was, they were demon hunters
    AftermathhUI: @ WoWinterface
    Dirty Twist: @ Soundcloud

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Bolvar pic reminded me this:

Close Up.

Whatdayathink?

Not the same though, well.
    Last edited by Harbour; 2019-10-27 at 11:36 AM.

I love when everyone dogpiles one guy to correct him all at once :'D

Quote Originally Posted by GenericDragon View Post
    RIP notifications.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

It's probably not a class. It will be like the allied races.
    New specs for classses that we already have.
    They could make 1 or 2 specs for pre-purchase just like they did with the allied races.

Makes a lot of sense if they could just make ''classes'' that everyone wanted in new specs.
    Less time, more money

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    They are playing their own IRL race in a video game. They already lost their minds.

(just kidding that argument is bullshit)
    To be honest, Blizzard is already as human biased as possible. It would be good to ignore them once.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    Alright. After seeing this, I'm officially quitting WoW forever if we don't get Dark Rangers. Consider yourself responsible.
    You will be missed, I suppose.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    I even hear his voice.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

https://us.diablo3.com/en/item/souls...Mace_2H_104_x1

the mace could be from diablo somewhere.

but i'm thinking it's unique at this point, just so visually "warhammer" that it triggers my memories of all the skull-clad armor and weapons.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Make Azeroth Great Again.

I wish I could get excited for dark rangers but man, I couldn't be less interested. I don't know if it's a side effect of me rolling my eyes at anything Sylvanas does or if I'm just not into all those "dark" new classes. *shrugs* If we are getting DR as a new class, I really hope what Blizzard pulls out of their hat will make me change my mind!

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Funnily enough, the onnly think WoD really lacked to be great, beyond a third patch with a Shattrath raid. Was really only to have World quests and M+.
    WoD lacked a lot of shit, but also a lot of shit was better than in Legion and in BFA..

ofc more content is cool, but then you spice it with RNG, more pruning and AP grind its not as good anymore

i would rather play WoD than Legion again.. though i would rather they never existed

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    I even hear his voice.
    That's precisely why I've used this specific gif hahaha!

7+ Year Old Account
    I feel like the image just looks familiar because its a very generic "mighty -insert big dark character- looks down" pose.

And as we see those so frequently, we just think we saw it previously.

Formerly known as Arafal

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericDragon View Post
    Like a pack of nerdy wolves.

We all have that same feeling about the mace and the general consensus about it is that we have seen it in the future and we're all getting glimpses of that through some kind of temporal echo. No one has been able to find anything close to this mace, yet we all feel like we've seen it before. It's a mystery!
    Not quite a mace, but the straight blades on the back of the hammer make me think of Lord of the Rings, or more specifically the Helm of Sauron.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    Human players get catered to so fucking hard with everything though at the expense of the rest of the Alliance races(and even some Horde races). They can suck it up.

But you're right, human players would be outraged, because they're always fucking outraged about everything.
    They get new architecture every patch, as opposed to other races(I will put other human kingdoms to other too; Kul Tirans are more unique than dwarves) that might have waited since Cataclysm. Their racial leader is bound to lead the Alliance. All transmog sets are designed for them. There are two races based on their religion. The entire story is written just for them(and orcs as their main enemies). Yes, they deserve to be ignored once.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    I feel like the image just looks familiar because its a very generic "mighty -insert big dark character- looks down" pose.
    For it it's not the image itself which look familiar, but the mace. And as I've said a few posts before, I think it's just because it reminds me of the fire version of Marrowgar's model.

Quote Originally Posted by HailArthas View Post
    Like a pack of nerdy wolves.
    I'm a FOX thank you very much.

I wish I could get excited for dark rangers but man, I couldn't be less interested. I don't know if it's a side effect of me rolling my eyes at anything Sylvanas does or if I'm just not into all those "dark" new classes. *shrugs* If we are getting DR as a new class, I really hope what Blizzard pulls out of their hat will make me change my mind!
    Couldn't care less about Dark Rangers. Partially cuz I fear they'd get the DH treatment lorewise (During the events of BfA, Sylvie sends em on a secret mission into the Shadowlands to retrieve a key, but when they returned they discovered Sylvie left Org so now they hide in Ghostlands and it turns out they were the heroes all along).

Yikes, I'm mad at myself for putting it out there.