Quote Originally Posted by Renley View Post
    BFA just had the opening cinematic played at Blizzcon when it was announced.
    No, they also had a features trailer shown right after. In retrospect, there was a lot less warfront content than I expected from this video

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by letssee View Post
    i will never forget the first time i saw the draenei in the tbc cinematic, it amazed me so much bck then

RIP Maraad *cries into Holy Tome*

Quote Originally Posted by Georg Von Vitzthum View Post
    its not the injure Saurfaung did, is just her normal make-up
    Maybe that's a special skin like the one with BfA Jaina? Maybe her face gets ripped off and that's why she's wearing a mask! :O

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tayonei View Post
    ...wait. Why does that picture of the Sylvanas unit from WC3 show her injured eye from Saurfang's attack at the end of the 4th War in WoW?
    maybe that art actually is of her new look coming in 9.0?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Georg Von Vitzthum View Post
    its not the injure Saurfaung did, is just her normal make-up
    It definitely is the injury from Saurfang. Look at her right eye. It literally is leaking energy and you can see a scar also leaking that same energy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    I made the same comment on WoWHead... Sylvanas eyes are the actuall! Not only the injured eye but you can see even the smeared mascara...
    Isn't she pretty?

WoWHead is stupid, because it's Dark Ranger and not Sylvanas. Chinese site just incorrectly placed her there, as before she was placed to Night Elves art.

7+ Year Old Account
    Damaging the helm COULD have an effect on the shadowlands opening, mostly because of Nerzhul. And we battled the WoD nerzhul in the shadowlands.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Yeah, it would be comparable if Lor'themar was narrating the assault on Lordaeron and talking to Varian about his son's actions, while Sylvanas was also trying to resurrect Tyr
    Change the characters around & that's exactly the WotLK sindragosa trailer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by literallysame View Post
    maybe that art actually is of her new look coming in 9.0?
    I'm not seeing the injured eye no matter how far I zoom in, and I'm pretty sure the smeared mascara doesn't mean anything either. But this leak of the Collector's Edition rewards mentioned a "Scarred Sylvanas" spray for Overwatch.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Damaging the helm COULD have an effect on the shadowlands opening, mostly because of Nerzhul. And we battled the WoD nerzhul in the shadowlands.
    The Void Lords: Ehehehe...

Quote Originally Posted by Mogrein View Post
    Nah, look at her right eye, with all that red stuff coming out. The other eye is okay
    Her unit always had blood under her eyes though.

But what happened was in vanilla they used a Night Elf model for her and somehow the NE tattoo markings became a part of her appearance. BfA finally corrected that back to her original design.

Last edited by Khaza-R; 2019-10-31 at 03:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    I'm not seeing the injured eye no matter how far I zoom in, and I'm pretty sure the smeared mascara doesn't mean anything either. But this leak of the Collector's Edition rewards mentioned a "Scarred Sylvanas" spray for Overwatch.
    Hello good sir, can we get this one into the leak sheet?
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/2518379-here-u-go

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Look at her right eye dude. That's not her normal eye color. And right below you can see the scar leaking the same color as her eye.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    I thought you were dead!
    Quote Originally Posted by letssee View Post
    i will never forget the first time i saw the draenei in the tbc cinematic, it amazed me so much bck then

rest in paradise maraad the only good character from WoD aside from khadgar[hes annoying as hell though] and guldan
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    So what's the chance that Murozond turns up in this next expac again?
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

Food for thought: if Shadowlands are an "Outlands" version of Northrend in some way, then they'll use Ner'zhul as a lore reason because he was responsible for both.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    And that's why you should always get some kind of insurance. If dropping your helm by accident has a chance to open a rift to the Shadowlands, well... it's a little bit sketchy to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by Hylander View Post
    WoWHead is stupid, because it's Dark Ranger and not Sylvanas. Chinese site just incorrectly placed her there, as before she was placed to Night Elves art.
    Nah, it matches her palette in the newest cinematics. No reason to believe its not correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    So what's the chance that Murozond turns up in this next expac again?
    If that leak with all the bronze shit on the logo is true, 100% chance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by literallysame View Post
    Look at her right eye dude. That's not her normal eye color. And right below you can see the scar leaking the same color as her eye.
    I don't recall her eye getting injured that badly at any point in the story. Didn't she just get a tiny scratch on her cheek?

EDIT: Never mind, it did get injured. It's still a very tiny scratch.