Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Will we hit 1500 pages before the hallowed day is done?
    We'll have 1500 pages before the Opening Ceremony, and probably hit 2k during.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen of Lordaeron View Post
    Does anyone else not understand how Lightforge Death Knights work?

Didn't they establish in https://wow.gamepedia.com/The_Boon_of_A%27dal that a Naaru's blessing protects one from undeath?
    The Lightforged aren't necessarily made by a Naaru. Only one that might be blessed by a Naaru is Turalyon.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Already done. Check the page
    Great minds, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by WaitingForBlizzcon View Post
    I posted lots just to make sure I'm on the casual user's 1337, but tbh, It's not all that great.

Can't wait for the actual page 1337 for 40 posts per page.
    You think we'll get that far in just 17 hours?

Quote Originally Posted by Malorne the White Stag View Post
    Great minds, eh?
    I was waiting for someone to post a picture of a ghost flying
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Damn, does anyone even remember what 1337 is supposed to mean and why it is a special number, or has it just become an internet meme with no real meaning behind it? Sorry for the offtopic, just in a thoughty mood.

Didn't they establish in https://wow.gamepedia.com/The_Boon_of_A%27dal that a Naaru's blessing protects one from undeath?
    That quest was a tribute to a guy dying of cancer, so canonicity is dubious. It also might be a specific type of Naaru blessing that protects his soul. Time will tell, if we are in fact going into Shadowlands then I'd expect that we'll learn more about the nature of undeath.

This is the same argument people made Pre-Wrath.

It's Pre-Wrath all over again, people back then were upset that races other than Elf and Human could even be DKs.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    I prefer not to make knee-jerk decisions on preliminary product plans.
    (EDIT, sorry, was surpose to answer the other guy)

People always say stuff like that, THIS TIME BLIZZARD REALLY RUINED IT, *ARGHHHH IM MAD*
    I dont know about you, but no matter what they pull out of their asses, im gonna check it out and guarantee havin fun (the first months atleast), in the end it's the systems and the time gates of the game that makes it fun and replayable, less than the current theme / art style / their presentation of it, that makes a good wow.

Actually also the community have alot to do with the quality of the experiance, classic is super fun because there's enthusiastic people everywhere 24/7, meanwhile people in my guild on retail just log on to raid

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malorne the White Stag View Post
    Stiven and Marlamin, gods of datamining.

If he says something, it must be true.

EXCITED.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigglix View Post
    Where's the band annoucment for this year blizzcon Q.Q

15 years of wow, dont drop the ball like this Q.Q
    Have they ever just not announced the bands? I'm worried they didn't get anybody big name or any bands at all (might be some other forms of entertainment) because they're trying to "cut costs" :/

Quote Originally Posted by WaitingForBlizzcon View Post
    Imagine Dragons was announced last week.
    source please?

Quote Originally Posted by KurtMash View Post
    Damn, does anyone even remember what 1337 is supposed to mean and why it is a special number, or has it just become an internet meme with no real meaning behind it? Sorry for the offtopic, just in a thoughty mood.
    There's a full post in 1337-speek on page 1337, so at least one person gets it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    A set of armor tier is not an entire expansion content. My DH is able to do every single quest for every old expansion, got achievement, pets, mounts. But in Legion, if you dont have a Class Hall, you cant even start questing because the mission table is in your class hall.

So this will be fixed, in a way or in another.
    And I know it but I needed to make an example. Plus you can level in Legion without the order hall. I have leveled mine last dk without picking an artifact and I leveled up I'm stormheim+ Legion invasions

From the undead plague. Not necessarily from being risen as a Death Knight, which is a different process. Though it's questionable if they'd really be Lightforged still afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    The Lightforged aren't necessarily made by a Naaru. Only one that might be blessed by a Naaru is Turalyon.
    Fair enough.

I also know in the WC3 era paladins were immune to the plague due to connection to the Light; they've obviously retconned that since, but I guess I (incorrectly) assumed if anything were immune to undeath, it would be the Lightforged.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    From the undead plague. Not necessarily from being risen as a Death Knight, which is a different process. Though it's questionable if they'd really be Lightforged still afterwards.
    The Lightforging process turned a Fel corrupted demon into a, well, Lightforged.

It can be assumed that raising one into undeath as a Death Knight removes the Light in them.

Am I wrong to assume that?

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Why do people link images with words when the resolution is so bad you can't read it.

You need to enlarge it <3

Quote Originally Posted by KurtMash View Post
    Check my post on the page to feel better, I haven't forgotten