3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prophet June Bug View Post
    Cata without a doubt. That trailer and the hype after it were insane, nothing after has come remotely close bar general excitement for WoD (I wasn't hyped personally but a lot of people were).

Least hyped was MoP, that trailer was trash and the features seemed underwhelming.
    Cata for sure. Me and my friends flipped out when we saw Human Hunter and Tauren Paladin.

Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    all good and fine. but HOW THE HELL you came to Druid = Tinkers ??? WTF ?
    They don’t have to have the same background. It’s a class that has four forms and abilities it can use to change between them regardless of spec. Reflavor bear and cat as shredder, give each available race its own look, etc.

7+ Year Old Account
    Eh, we had something similar with first D3 gameplay reveal. Cultist chicks exploding into bloody paste to form a fat demon. Heads being chomped off by Siegebreaker etc. It's hack'n slash. W/e gritty/dark images they will show us, it will quickly get stale, after 10000th enemy killed and 1000th item looted.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Eh, we had something similar with first D3 gameplay reveal. Cultist chicks exploding into bloody paste to form a fat demon. Heads being chomped off by Siegebreaker etc. It's hack'n slash. W/e gritty/dark images they will show us, it will quickly get stale, after 10000th enemy killed and 1000th item looted.
    It's not the art will make or break the game anyway because no matter the style Blizzard always produce good art. It's the gameplay system.

i loved the desert zone in diablo 3, my fav zone in d3

5+ Year Old Account
    Good morning is there anything of note that’s happened?
    #TeamNecromancer #TeamDragonIsles

10+ Year Old Account
    I love the plague doctor look. Why I want Necro in wow. Is there anything close to a plague doctor transmog in game?

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I love the plague doctor look. Why I want Necro in wow. Is there anything close to a plague doctor transmog in game?
    Cannot remember exactly where, but there is a cloth set from WotLK that looks like a plague doctor just with a hood. Think it might have been a Warlock PvP set.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

The heroic cloth set for Horde from the darkshore warfront?

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheProphetLord View Post
    Just Diablo 4 stuff.

Conquerors Deathbringer gard is what i am thinking of. The helm is very deifinitely Plague doctor inspired. Though it seems to be made from a skull, and it is curved. Though those are minor differences compared to having what looks like a beak.

7+ Year Old Account
    This is pretty close.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Bloodsail Admiral Colonel Sandor's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

This matches with the "leak" on 4chan where the "playtester" said the zone was a desert with portals.

But this is 99% chance fake.

The only thing I want is my Tuskarr character riding a Nerubian.

@Chickat This one?

10+ Year Old Account
    We are fighting Bolvar with help of resurrected Arthas.

Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post

@Chickat This one?
    Completely forgot about that one. Though i guess that version is Horde only. The one from WotLK is much easier to get anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    We are fighting Bolvar with help of resurrected Arthas.
    You know at this point I'd take it lol as long as it doesn't have Arthasrite armor
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Now instead of being pissed off at four people at a time, I can be pissed off at TWENTY FOUR people at a time. That's called efficiency, my little enchiladas.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Completely forgot about that one. Though i guess that version is Horde only. The one from WotLK is much easier to get anyways.
    True true. I'm still missing the helmet...