Im intrigued which i haven't been for most of BFA. I do wonder how all this new lore will jive with the preexisting stuff

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    My, my all of you are easily hyped. Funny thing is, i remember people writing "This will be awesome, Blizz finally did it again" after Wod and BfA trailers...
    keep your hype in check people. it may sound good, but it ALWAYS does.
    I think you remember wrong...

BfA did most certainly NOT have this sorta positivity.
    Most people complained about more than they praised it.

Formerly known as Arafal

I wonder if orcs will get more customization options... Their faces are all the same.

They should get one like Thrall, that doesn't look pissed all the time for example.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    naah dark skin is more than just skin color i should've said black but so glad black and asian toons can be made.
    Also the darker skin tone wasn't really that good. It just never looked right to me. Those customised models look right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMagicc View Post
    lmao @ all the people who were complaining and now are suddenely positive. Always wait for the whats next/deep dives/q&as before passing judgement.
    Don't get me wrong, I'm still mad about The Bolvar getting bodied in the intro cinematic. But I'm a little less mad knowing that he's going to be helping us out, plus the fact that the expansion as a whole sounds like a treat.

Quote Originally Posted by maxje98 View Post
    More info on the Shadowlands site
    Apperently, as a new character, you have a new experience from lvl 1-10 and a mini dungeon. Neett
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/shadowlands#opt-in

Wow. This expansion is going to be wonderful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    I just want a transmog revamp and I am 130% sold
    What kind of revamp are we talking? Less restrictions?

Quote Originally Posted by Samin View Post
    Mostly lessened/removed restrictions. Some weapon type restrictions have been proven silly with Legion. Allowing more seasonal and quirky items (plenty of silly is already possible, "seriousness" is not an argument).

Unlocking transmog appearances should be unrestricted anyway.

Loosening armor type restrictions is something people want but also more controversial and I don't think something Blizzard is likely to do.
    Blizzard hiding behind hte shield of looking silly or preserving class silhouette is just silly at this point anyways. They should know that no dedicated transmogger won't go around as a hunter in the Antorus priest set, or have a Paladin wear a paladin set.
    If Blizz allowed all armor types to be transmogged then not only are they effectively quadrupling the cosmetic rewards, but are potentially even giving further incentive to have alts if they maybe keep the old system of only being able to collect transmog on an alt that can equip them.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Well, I finally get to play a Wildhammer. Would have preferred an AR, but I guess I'll take what i can get.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowofze View Post
    Shaman pet class confirmed. Permament elemental at the cost of losing access to other elements.
    Isn't that just inside the solo dungeon though?

My, my all of you are easily hyped. Funny thing is, i remember people writing "This will be awesome, Blizz finally did it again" after Wod and BfA trailers...
    People were dreading IEs and the Azerite grind when BFA was going through it's systems IIRC.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by maxje98 View Post
    More info on the Shadowlands site
    Apperently, as a new character, you have a new experience from lvl 1-10 and a mini dungeon. Neett
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/shadowlands#opt-in
    Yeah they mentioned that briefly on the panel. There'd be a new "starting experience to showcase modern Warcraft."
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

As I said a few pages ago:
    Hook
    Line <—— (You are here.)
    &
    Sinker
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

I have a better feeling that I had after the BfA announcement.

What they showed during the Opening Ceremony was a disgrace and awful. The panel added a lot of substance to it. Not totally convinced by everything but the cosmetic options alone are redeeming a lot.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    I think you remember wrong...

BfA did most certainly NOT have this sorta positivity.
    Most people complained about more than they praised it.
    Me after BFA was, Meh - Faction Conflict again, wonderful /s. It was by far the least excited I was after an expansion announcement.

Well, I'm a bit sad that we (probably) won't get a new class or a race, but... if their idea is to "fix" classes and add more customization options, I'm fine with that.

Overall, the features trailer was rather meh, but what we heard at the panel sounds promising. Obviously the devil is in the details, but they certainly have my attention

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redzonetode View Post
    Wow. This expansion is going to be wonderful.
    Yeah, at first i was a bit sceptical, but now I'm actially getting hyped

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oriondc View Post
    They were stupid not to include a lot of this information in the features trailer. Bad salesmanship, really.
    Most of it doesn't look good on trailer. "Several weekly chests loot pools!".
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by ImTheMizAwesome View Post
    I wonder if orcs will get more customization options... Their faces are all the same.

They should get one like Thrall, that doesn't look pissed all the time for example.
    I need Dragonmaw Orcs.

I don't know what to feel to be honest. I was duped into being hyped after watching the reveals for WoD and BfA, but Shadowlands is the first expansion I really felt de-hyped for. Where's the hook? The minor character tweaks? Reputations 2.0?

Like a previous poster said, so far I'm worried this will take the amazing concept of the Shadowlands and ruin it by delivering a meh systems design for it. Not that it being bloated by even more Sylvanas helps it in any way...