10+ Year Old Account
    Carapace down~!

Limit 11/12, nice kill

Limits DPS is legitimately insane this tier. Also that's the third time I have randomly tuned into Max's stream while waiting to do something else and they have killed that pull lol. Raden Illy and Carapace.

Limit's Kill

https://clips.twitch.tv/VivaciousAbstruseScallionDatBoi

Gets you pumped after watching that clip!
    Last edited by Franktank; 2020-02-01 at 04:57 AM. Reason: Embedded clip

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    Limits DPS is legitimately insane this tier. Also that's the third time I have randomly tuned into Max's stream while waiting to do something else and they have killed that pull lol. Raden Illy and Carapace.
    Keep up the random then the next day!
    "We Choose Truth over Facts" - Joe Biden
    "You're too old to vote for me" - Joe Biden

We need to completely demolish MAGAFT

11/12 hype can't wait for methods excuse after this race and all the fanboys

Quote Originally Posted by dipzz View Post
    Just listen to Max you will hear plenty.

Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    Has happened to me on like 3 bosses too, just randomly checking and then it dies.

Pro limit here (merica!), but definitely not the first time they were first by this big of a margin to the last boss.
    Its a sprint up to here, but the last boss can be a marathon.

After two tears being in that position, it's understandable that you want others to switch with you this time. Hope your wish comes true

Meanwhile, gg Limit. It'll be nice if they win. Always up for some change!

Mechagnome
    3+ Year Old Account
    Something tells me Limit is not 'done' yet, they'll probably pull it a few times off-stream and then call it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was so worried why Max wasn't raiding, but totally down with this strategy. He is a great shot caller & it is helping alot.

Hoping Limit takes it, they been close all Xpac, maybe minus Jaina.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gobarj View Post
    Something tells me Limit is not 'done' yet, they'll probably pull it a few times off-stream and then call it.
    Doubt it

Getting some rest is probably smart given method also stayed up till 2-3 am they can essentially gain time by resting early and starting approximately normal time
    "We Choose Truth over Facts" - Joe Biden
    "You're too old to vote for me" - Joe Biden

We need to completely demolish MAGAFT

the juiciest drama just happened in imperative...jesus that was some spicy content

Quote Originally Posted by Oftenwrongsoong View Post
    Given Limit has a full day head start, they're going to win because of Corruption RNG procs letting them bypass mechanics to finally bring home a World First.

This race should eventually have an asterisk next to is for corruption gear.
    As expected.

Quote Originally Posted by Xizz View Post
    the juiciest drama just happened in imperative...jesus that was some spicy content
    Rigg and Sean together was just asking for disaster.

Method will get 12/12 within ~10 hours and starting with Shadowlands, Blizzard will launch EU, NA, CN, KR raids at the same time.

That was phenomenal. Could not turn away from it and missed the Limit kill.

It takes a special kind of insanity to make Sean and Rigg the rational ones in an argument.

Some one get called a cunt?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kuruption View Post
    Rigg and Sean together was just asking for disaster.

Riggy?? Like mad rage madder play riggy?