10+ Year Old Account
    Finally an NA end of expansion WF*!

Having a decade and a half of EU domination has been somewhat boring, this may freshen up the WF race.

Be interesting to see what Method does from here, it's been clear for a while that they've gotten complacent at the top. Should the rumours of them disbanding be false, I predict a rebuild come Shadowlands.

Still, I took a break from WoW during the last US world first and missed it, so for me this is the first I've seen since Drama got Nefarian in Classic**, god that feels a life time ago.

*Unless we're counting Halion as the last boss of Wrath.

**...we're really not counting Ruby Sanctum are we?
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Because Max is a gamer and Sco is a business man. They literally have completely different mind sets. While Max now has complexity(and last tier had red bull) to handle business logistics for them, Sco has to handle that shit himself. He is the leader of the org, Max is just a player sponsored by an org.
    Max is pretty much in the same position as Sco I'm not going to say anything beyond that but it's not like he just said yeah sure to the first offer he got he absolutely was doing negotiations which is why Method was in the position to leak stuff. I think there is a very different mindset for sure but it's not quite as simple as you make it.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    He's right, though.
    Yeah he's right in comparing a world first counter from a guild who's been a thing since Vanilla and a guild who's been a thing since BFA. Don't be so moronic

You want some "he's right" truth? Method was nothing while Nihilum was dominating, then when Nihilum fell apart Method still couldn't take world first cause Paragon took over. It took Nihilum and Paragon to die before Method could take world first. So grats, grats on your 35 world kills you got once the good guilds died and there was 0 competition because 0 US guilds could get the time off that EU players do to push at that level until LIMIT.
    SO YES, grats, grats on your free 35 world first kills Limit #1 now
    Last edited by OokOok; 2020-02-06 at 09:53 PM.

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rips View Post
    if you have 100pulls more you are not behind. no matter how bad method played
    Cant compare pull counts. Limit chain pulls and if something went south theyd kill everyone and quickly restart. Method also takes longer between pulls where as limit kinda does quick run down and talks though the pull about it as well to some extent.

Limit's DPS seemed to be far better not sure if it gear but perhaps just better in tuned.
    "We Choose Truth over Facts" - Joe Biden
    "You're too old to vote for me" - Joe Biden

We need to completely demolish MAGAFT

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Wtf was Method doing anyway? They were god tier in Legion. What? Did BFA finally burn them after all this time?
    Slow pulling isn't exactly new to them. This time shotgunning into the boss turned out the better strat.

They won well deserved from what I've seen. They beta tested the encounter for Blizzard after all.. Also they their style was more enjoyable to watch, more pulls, less noise.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Wtf was Method doing anyway? They were god tier in Legion. What? Did BFA finally burn them after all this time?
    Guilds get better.

Paragon was god tier compared to Nihilum/Ensidia

Limit is god tier compared to Method

Limit is way stronger than in Legion.

It's called there wasn't much competition and now there is a guild that has the same amount of resources as them. Exorsus and Serenity never had the fanbase limit does for splits. Limit has also recruited a lot of the best players in the world mdi players multi glads freaking blizzcon winners.

Not sure, we'll see when Shadowlands comes out if its a lasting thing or just a blip on the radar.
    Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers.

Threadripper 2950x | 32gig Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200mhz | GTX 1070 (Yes, I was stingy on the graphics card HOOOO!)

Guess you could say Method is going through a COMPLEX time at...breaking through their LIMTS!

*Ba Dum Tssh*

Quote Originally Posted by dipzz View Post
    Yeah he's right in comparing a world first counter from a guild who's been a thing since Vanilla and a guild who's been a thing since BFA. Don't be so moronic

You want some "he's right" truth? Method was nothing while Nihilum was dominating, then when Nihilum fell apart Method still couldn't take world first cause Paragon took over. It took Nihilum and Paragon to die before Method could take world first. So grats, grats on your 35 world kills you got once the good guilds died
    This is a major cope.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Being mature means being able to overcome your natural desire to engage in the silly back and forth and ignore it. You can't just say, "childishness on/off" and pretend that you're not contributing to the problem.

If you want it to stop, start with yourself.
    Nah, it's fine to add a note/addendum that brings people back to reality.

Guess you could say Method is going through a COMPLEX time at...breaking through their LIMTS!

*Ba Dum Tssh*
    Limit finally found the right method

I can agree with the whole 16 hour argument if a boss dies in the first lockout.

Using it after that is ridiculous though. At that point you're splitting hairs. Might as well compare pull count or hours spent raiding instead at that point. Being the first guild there comes with an insane amount of disadvantages as well. Especially considering how insanely bugged/terribly designed the fight was. Limit was beta testing the boss while Method was pulling Carapace/progressing through P1. Guilds could just copy what you're doing as the first guild through if its working for you as well.

Not to mention, I'm sure Method isn't thinking about "if we get it in 16 hours we'll still be first!!!" They are probably disheartened and have lost a lot of motivation to push for a first. The 16 hour thing is a complete non issue.

They were 24 hours behind. And despite Limit live beta testing the encounter for half a week they were still like 8 hours behind.
    I suppose they were banking on Limit not having enough damage to down Nzoth, so they did splits... and some more splits... and then some more splits. Add to that the constant breaks, holy molly, so many breaks.

Limit was just better this time around.

Anyway, this ought to spice up Shadowlands raiding a little. Unless Method undergoes a metamorphosis.

Quote Originally Posted by Notdev View Post
    I can agree with the whole 16 hour argument if a boss dies in the first lockout.
    Using it after that is ridiculous though. At that point you're splitting hairs. Might as well compare pull count or hours spent raiding instead at that point. Being the first guild there comes with an insane amount of disadvantages as well. Especially considering how insanely bugged/terribly designed the fight was. Limit was beta testing the boss while Method was pulling Carapace/progressing through P1. Guilds could just copy what you're doing as the first guild through if its working for you as well.
    There's an argument that if a boss is only living due to lack of gear and absolutely nothing else NA has a fairly huge advantage going into week 2, more so if loot goes back to being more controlled and BoE's become less important in the future.

Note that I do not think that applied to this race whatsoever.

Hopefully mythic N'zoth being untested isn't a sign of things to come.

Limit endured a lot for N'zoth, but if every RWF from here on out is going to be as frustrating as N'zoth, I can see Limit losing their drive to put up with that.

Huge congrats to Limit!

Here's to hoping a Pieces (or Method .. ) kill in the next few hours for more additional drama!

Two Method raiders openly shitting on their own guild? Makes you think this guild has some major internal problems that are starting to surface.