Positive vibes for this week?

Quote Originally Posted by belsalles View Post
    Positive vibes for this week?
    I hope so. I don't know why they would have any reason to delay it any longer.

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    I hope so. I don't know why they would have any reason to delay it any longer.
    Blackwing lair is still relatively fresh on Classic. They also might simply not be ready to release an inital Alpha build anyways.
    Besides, they have competition from one of the preeminent newsstories in PC gaming at the moment, that of Minecraft having a massive 1.16 update.

On a more serious note, if Blizzard does not release Alpha soon it might simply be because they are waiting for all WoW news to die down so Alpha has an even more massive presence.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Blackwing lair is still relatively fresh on Classic. They also might simply not be ready to release an inital Alpha build anyways.
    Besides, they have competition from one of the preeminent newsstories in PC gaming at the moment, that of Minecraft having a massive 1.16 update.

On a more serious note, if Blizzard does not release Alpha soon it might simply be because they are waiting for all WoW news to die down so Alpha has an even more massive presence.
    What WoW news is going on now?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaito92 View Post
    and how much did for you to take? post your log please
    Nothing, since I don't play Classic. Do I have to play it itself, to point out how fast these raids are cleared by MANY guilds? No, I don't.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

None and I hate it, just give me some new models to drool over!

Aftermath of world first race, talks about what it might mean for future competitions etc.
    Not implying there is a whole lot worth discussing, but as long as there is a level of newsworthy reports coming that have to do with the world first race there is still something that would interfere with the Alpha news.

so just made a retard post that does nothing to do with mine, gotcha
    post your heroic log from retail then
    You mean LFR, since that's the most comparable mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Once the initial farming of Ny'alotha is over Twitch streamers will begin Alpha/Beta streaming, as well as boost runs for the AotC mount, just like happened for previous expansions. Not to mention M+ might still be alive and kicking for all we know.
    It is easy to forget, but once we enter the post-expansion drought we usually start seeing people get more adventerous in what content they try to do. Maybe some streamers will attempt ot get the AH mount before it is too late, or farming the Gladiator mounts, or gladiator sets.
    Yeah? I will play classic PVP and follow the streams of SL Alpha, after i am done with raiding N'yalotha.

BfA as in 8.3. has far too many problems to be enjoyable in PvP or even with alts. Might do alts in the short SL prepatch time.

For me, and i guess most pvp oriented players, classic is carrying wow for us to SL, hope that makes sense now.

7+ Year Old Account
    so just made a retard post that does nothing to do with mine, gotcha
    post your heroic log from retail then
    Well, it's funny seeing how hard you got trigged from my post. Not sure what's with that log fixation man, higher DPS ≠ bigger penis (or being right, for that matter).
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Honestly can't say which one you are referring to right now.

Carry with... the fresh PvE content in Classic? "There's more to do" in Classic only because everything takes ages. Retail offers literally over a hundred times more farm content.
    i stated several times classic is played for pvp in the first place, nobody cares about trivial endgame pve content done in a few seconds.

Problem with BfA is, its not one of the old expansions, where you could enjoy pve and pvp. PvP is a clownfiesta, nobody knows anymore whats going on there, due to systems over systems and corrupution gear bursting for 200k dps in 1 GCD almost killing a player without class abilities is the final nail in the coffin of a chaotic experiment of systems in BfA - that merely could work out in pve but never in pvp.

Thats not to say classic is balanced, but at least you play your class and know whats going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannica View Post
    For me, and i guess most pvp oriented players, classic is carrying wow for us to SL, hope that makes sense now.
    So, in other words, your big argument is actually just you making assumptions about why others do things. Which is to say not an argument at all.

Blizzard releases alpha in many parts. It can be the same Bastion as Blizzcon. They just need to give us something.

I hope they release tomorrow.
    (And access can be released Thursday or Friday)
    Last edited by belsalles; 2020-02-17 at 06:51 PM.

its an argument, if you play both games and know wtf you are saying.

- - - Updated - - -

But reading some comments here, i have very little faith SL will be a success, if Blizzard listens to you people. BfA is a clear fail, no matter how you want to twist it, and even classic, whatever little pve content it may offer, is far ahead of it and will carry wow maybe even when SL fails and bring the wow franchise near-to-death.

Mark my words, because this will happen.

I have seen absolutely NOTHING so far, that SL will even be more enjoyable than BfA. You thought, after a bad expansion there must be a good one? What if SL fails like BfA did, who will carry the wow legacy - well the legacy itself, that is classic, obviously.

Done with this thread, won't reply to people that never played the full game and just a part of it and call it a day.

You people are way too uncritical at this point, thats the last thing, that the development of SL needs.

Blizzard releases alpha in many parts. It can be the same Bastion as Blizzcon. They just need to give us something.

While I am twice in Top 3 of F&F List, I doubt anything happen this week sadly =(

Hope I am wrong tho. I starving!

10+ Year Old Account
    "Un critical"

Lol sounds like you should tell that to yourself for your fellow classic people. BFA has been scrutenized since its existed. I think the devs get the point.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Those are not candidates and never were.
    We d9nt need goblins with fins, waste of space when there are many others that are considered candidates.

- - - Updated - - -

They are not.. cmon dude kelfins are goblins with fins. No one waiting for that. There are maybe 4 people who like those. Sethrak is probably not hapoening either.

No its called being realistic. Going by your headcanon we should have seen couple of thread about kelfins.. there has been 2 thread s since 8.2 and most of the time it was about the ankoan an actual interesting option, most people said we dont need them. If you dont believe me.. look up kelfin in search.

Realy gtfo with water goblins when there are so many options who should go first.. and MANY people actually want them.
    We are probably not going to come to an agreement on this so I won't push any further. I just have one simple question for you though since I am curious. So I get you don't like gilgoblins, but how would you feel if we got something such as these kinds of goblins playable:

https://imgur.com/a/DjO64KR

Check the first and least image in this list.

7+ Year Old Account

It's like Nola is speaking to us directly, enjoying the neutral posts that focus on upcoming content rather than bickering over Classic/Retail and/or calling every expansion a failure before we see what's in it (BFA wasn't regarded as amazing in beta btw).

I hope for news on Shadowlands Alpha/Beta access as well. I wanna start seeing more and more Shadowlands related news. Nothing in BfA interests me much anymore.

Someone in discord got hands on Shadowlands Alpha start experience. Thoughts?

http://i.imgur.com/XCHUYUi.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    Someone in discord got hands on Shadowlands Alpha start experience. Thoughts?

http://i.imgur.com/XCHUYUi.jpg
    I should have known.

I should have known to stop myself, but i didnt.