10+ Year Old Account
    I'm trying to wrap my mind around the toilet paper hysteria...espcially when people walk right past other essentials if you were stuck in your house for 14 days...

Do they not have soap and showers? Gets you cleaner than paper anyway. Buy water, food, fever reducers, disinfectant, hell creature comforts before the TP. Fighting over toilet paper is insane.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    I'm trying to wrap my mind around the toilet paper hysteria...espcially when people walk right past other essentials if you were stuck in your house for 14 days...

Do they not have soap and showers? Gets you cleaner than paper anyway. Buy water, food, fever reducers, disinfectant, hell creature comforts before the TP. Fighting over toilet paper is insane.
    Yeah that makes NO SENSE. Why in the hell are people buying up toilet paper? Honestly even things like Lysol and hand sanitizer are useless if you're staying home (soap and water and actually washing are FAR more effective), but at least those make a LITTLE bit of sense. Toilet paper makes no sense. If people were buying up chicken noodle soup or something I'd understand it. Even stocking up on food in general (because going shopping when you are sick really sucks and can lengthen the illness) makes sense. Toilet paper just makes no logical sense.

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post

There are photos going around of people panic buying TP/tissue wipes yet almost full shelves of hand soap/sanitizer and disinfectants. lol
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

Let me get this straight...

In a press conference with Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer Monday evening, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi told reporters that the House version of a new coronavirus bill could be released this week, although it is unlikely it will be able to pass until after the upcoming congressional recess.

After criticizing Trump for his lack of response to the virus they feel their recess is more important than passing this bill?

She's so fucking stupid.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/corona...?autoPlay=true Just saw this. An arcade owner in The U.K filled up grab machines with TP and what looks like hand sanitizer. :P
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post

In a press conference with Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer Monday evening, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi told reporters that the House version of a new coronavirus bill could be released this week, although it is unlikely it will be able to pass until after the upcoming congressional recess.

After criticizing Trump for his lack of response to the virus they feel their recess is more important than passing this bill?

She's so fucking stupid.
    Maybe not get your information from Fox News? because in your article they never said that their statements, they need to wait for the cost estimates from the CBO. Even in your own article their statements says that they are willing to stay the recess if necessary to get the vote done. First stop getting your news from Fox second learn to read.
    Last edited by Draco-Onis; 2020-03-10 at 01:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Maybe not get your information from Fox News? because in your article they never said that their statements, they need to wait for the cost estimates from the CBO. Even in your own article their statements says that they are willing to stay the recess if necessary to get the vote done. First stop getting your news from Fox second learn to read.
    Senate and House also go on recess at the same time.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post

She's so fucking stupid.
    I really wish we didn't have to politicize a deadly virus outbreak...

7+ Year Old Account
    I am getting text message updates from Amazon that my local Whole Foods now has toilet paper in stock. LOL wtf.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Karl View Post
    I really wish we didn't have to politicize a deadly virus outbreak...
    It would be great if Trumpists should stop spreading conspiracy theories about the Virus that fuel xenophobia as well as Trump himself calling the severity of the Virus a Democratic Hoax among other things.
    Last edited by szechuan; 2020-03-10 at 02:07 PM.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

The failure of the education system in many places is to blame for people not understanding germ theory and conflating this whole issue.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    It would be great if Trumpists should stop spreading conspiracy theories about the Virus that fuel xenophobia as well as Trump himself calling the severity of the Virus a Democratic Hoax among other things.
    The media fear mongering is what is doing it, Trump is retarded if he cannot see that media/social media is the single biggest problem with this whole situation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    The failure of the education system in many places is to blame for people not understanding germ theory and conflating this whole issue.

- - - Updated - - -

The media fear mongering is what is doing it, Trump is retarded if he cannot see that media/social media is the single biggest problem with this whole situation.
    I'm sure his lack of response is not going to cause any problems, no sir.

The media that seems like they're fear mongering are Right Wing Sources.

The Virus is already close to a pandemic.
    Last edited by szechuan; 2020-03-10 at 02:32 PM.

yes I am sure the Chinese, South Korean, Italian and Japanese government are all in on it /s

Change the thread title please. This is a pandemic, not an epidemic.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    yes I am sure the Chinese, South Korean, Italian and Japanese government are all in on it /s
    Never said they were, I am talking about the NA Media which seems to dominate stupid people by making things seem scarier than they are.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    The media that seems like they're fear mongering are Right Wing Sources.

The Virus is already a pandemic.
    Social media is making it really bad too, the amount of misinformation is fucking staggering at best.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fargus View Post
    Yes I agree, didn't even notice until you pointed it out lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Fargus View Post
    I edited it for Clarification, The Virus is already close to a pandemic, however some people are already calling it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cidzor View Post
    You mean I can't make myself immune to the virus by shoving potatoes covered in peppermint oil up my ass?
    It should clearly be frozen first!

Quote Originally Posted by CommunismWillWin View Post
    I'm sure his lack of response is not going to cause any problems, no sir.
    You think the administration has done nothing about the outbreak?

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by D3thray View Post
    You think the administration has done nothing about the outbreak?
    You think putting Pence in charge is going to do any good?