Quote Originally Posted by Pennem View Post
    Bamboozled by the Crusade yet again!
    I'll never forgive paladins.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fawkess View Post
    Look at some of the new wowhead icons, looks like raid leather gear is witch hunter armor from warhammer

That head is very similar to cata dungeon cloth head.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    So, you mean Anduin doesn't have a secret love affair with Sylvanas and lured Calia into a trap to turn her undead, with the intent of marrying her because of his fear of losing his non-existent claim to the throne of Lordaeron while also being a huge necrophiliac?

CLEARLY, it is YOU who spreads the fake news mister!
    This also means Nathanos is a cuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Collected View Post
    This tower system is like a blank sheet of paper. They could do so much with it over time. I'm starting to think of POE style seasons where every so many months they introduce new mechanics and perhaps even new floor styles and mobs.

And now I want a version of this tower but with a Karazhan theme.
    This is already confirmed. The first season will be centered around having and empowering your own demon dog pet.

7+ Year Old Account
    The new Character Customization screen doesn't make a distinction between Allied Races/Core Races.

It's not finalized yet. But if it continues to not make that distinction then my theory that they consider the AR system as it was introduced had too many cons and that going forward if a race to be added shares a look (like dark irons and bronzebeards, mag'har and green orcs, hmt and regular tauren, etc) then it'll most likely be rolled into an existing race's options.

And we're likely to start getting AR on par with KT/Vulpera/Zandalari/Nightborne. Where it's actually a new look with unique postures etc.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    That's probably the Venthyr Mail Armor, unless its actually from Nathria.
    Could be Nathria, too. Wowhead stream mentioned something about some Revendrethraid sets being in the files now.

It's funny how we had the exact same thought, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    He could've just said that to seem more menacing and scarier than he actually is. Btw the 'Vol'jin is ascending thing' confirms that it can be retconned if need be. He's an 'odd man out' compared to the rest of the Loa. They don't seem to like him either, at least Rezan doesn't lol
    And since that is just a small part of a book, it can be easily retconned. And if he has a boss, who's not to say that it's he/she who made him who he is?

But it isn't retconned. This is how it is by now. Bwonsamdi is not ascended Troll, he predates them. So far All that came from Vol'Jin's book was actually referenced in Legion and in BfA. The NPCs of human hunter and Zandalari commander who appeared in Rastari Port all appeared in "Shadows of the Horde".

Nothing indicates that Shadow of the Horde to be decanonised, quite the contrary. Just because you can't bother to read the book doesn't make it non-canon.

if you're such a big fan of the Loa you should read it and actually learn about him instead of assuming stuff.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Quote Originally Posted by Sarkol View Post
    This is already confirmed. The first season will be centered around having and empowering your own demon dog pet.
    So hyped. I really hope they scale it correctly so all classes can get the most from it. It will suck if most player roll DH's for the ability to jump over traps etc.

Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    I actually like the idea of either

1) It's fake and they're lying about it. In which case, it'll be drama until Calia shows up and says "this isn't my kid" and then everything is sunshine and rainbows again

Or

2) The Scarlet Crusade's ideals are outdated and they think only a male heir could succeed to the throne(doubtful since Whitemane was a leader but let's just follow this line of thinking) in which case they raised the child as a boy but it's a girl and it's a target for Anduin to marry or whatever I guess or something, honestly I regret following this line of thinking now because this feels more boring than the fake heir thing but if it's a fake heir then I think that leads us into Taelia being Calia and Bolvar's daughter which is eh
    But they hate Anduin, and if they marry her to him it won't matter much since Anduin is the high king. Unless she assassinates him for them. Damn, how old would she be though? Hope she ain't brainwashed af.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    People in the build thread are complaining about the new ui and saying it looks like a mobile game, but it looks clean. I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennem View Post
    The new Character Customization screen doesn't make a distinction between Allied Races/Core Races.

It's not finalized yet. But if it continues to not make that distinction then my theory that they consider the AR system as it was introduced had too many cons and that going forward if a race to be added shares a look (like dark irons and bronzebeards, mag'har and green orcs, hmt and regular tauren, etc) then it'll most likely be rolled into an existing race's options.

And we're likely to start getting AR on par with KT/Vulpera/Zandalari/Nightborne. Where it's actually a new look with unique postures etc.
    Yeah. They aren't going to roll Dark Iron into Dwarves (which a lot of people want for some reason) because of their racials and unique voices, but yeah for any future subraces they won't be getting new racials or voices. Which may bum some people out (Wildhammer fans for example) but makes sense.

I think that if the "subrace" looks very very different (only one that comes to mind is Broken, maybe the other Tauren relatives) then there's a chance of it being an AR, but otherwise if its just tattoos or skin color then it'll be customization. From now on it needs a very different looking model.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    But they hate Anduin, and if they marry her to him it won't matter much since Anduin is the high king. Unless she assassinates him for them. Damn, how old would she be though? Hope she ain't brainwashed af.
    I'm not saying they're gonna marry her off to him, but that they'll fall in love or whatever because both are the only human nobility that could do that because ???

But I don't think she's that old. I think the Scouring of Lordaeron happened like 18-20 years before current events in game? So oldest the child could be would be around that age.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    People in the build thread are complaining about the new ui and saying it looks like a mobile game, but it looks clean. I like it.
    Looks much better without the 'class/race information' on the right too
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

7+ Year Old Account
    The screams that randomly happen in Torghast are fucking scary god damn I love it

Well looking at the Torghast streams right now, yea, this seems genuinly interesting. Especially compared to all the flat line content they added during BfA.

The new character screen looks like a HotS knock-off. Not a fan personally.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

3+ Year Old Account
    The screams that randomly happen in Torghast are fucking scary god damn I love it
    It all looks incredible. I am so fkn hyped. I loved the Withered Army scenario, this seems to be in that vein, without all the bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Well looking at the Torghast streams right now, yea, this seems genuinly interesting. Especially compared to all the flat line content they added during BfA.
    Yeah it's early days but the streamers I've checked in on all think it's very promising and a lot of fun.

7+ Year Old Account
    I still believe Taelia is her daughter and that's gonna be revealed at some point between her meeting Bolvar and whatever they are planning with Calia.

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    The distant screams of other daring adventurers lost and perishing in the ever-changing nightmare of Torghast.